Warm the Channels and Disperse Cold - General Herbal Formula Category Concepts
Warm the Channels and Disperse Cold Sub Category
Warm the Channels and Disperse Cold is a subcategory of the Warm Interior Cold functional grouping.
The Warm Interior Cold functional grouping contains the following sub categories:
- Rescue Devastated Yang
- Warm the Channels and Disperse Cold (this page)
- Warm the Middle and Dispel Cold
The Warm the Channels and Disperse Cold Category Contains (1) TCM formula In Our Database
Astragalus and Cinnamon Twig Five Herb Decoction
- Common with blood deficient patterns for dispersing interior cold, xue bi, (blood painful obstruction), generally manifesting as numbness of the extremities. With the appropriate underlying patterns - shoulder pain, neck pain, knee pain.
- Diabetic neuropathy, peripheral neuropathy, polyneuropathy, conditions such as raynaud's with the right underlying factors, frostbite.
- Facial paralysis, post-stroke recovery.
- Restless leg syndrome.
- Certain cardiovascular issues, heart disease.
Where Do I Go Next?
Follow, Join, and Participate
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc