Warm the Middle and Dispel Cold - General Herbal Formula Category Concepts
Warm the Middle and Dispel Cold Sub Category
Warm the Middle and Dispel Cold is a subcategory of the Warm Interior Cold functional grouping.
The Warm Interior Cold functional grouping contains the following sub categories:
- Rescue Devastated Yang
- Warm the Channels and Disperse Cold
- Warm the Middle and Dispel Cold (this page)
The Warm the Middle and Dispel Cold Category Contains (1) TCM formula In Our Database
Aconite Regulate Middle Pills
- Spleen yang deficiency resulting in coldness of the limbs and/or interior, borborygmus, and possible loose stools or diarrhea.
- Feeling full even with small amounts of food, bloating, epigastric/abdominal pain, possible decrease in appetite.
- Vomitting and nausea especially if it occurs shortly after eating.
Where Do I Go Next?
Follow, Join, and Participate
All Content Copyright © 1999-2018 Yin Yang House Inc