Names Of Kang Zhong Wan
How Is Kang Zhong Wan Categorized?
There Are 20 Formulas In Our Invigorate the Blood Category
Bu Yang Huan Wu Tang WanBu Yang Huan Wu WanDan Shen Huo Xue WanDie Da WanFu Fang Dan Shen WanGe Xia Zhu Yu WanGui Zhi Fu Ling WanHuo Luo Xiao Ling WanJin Gu Die Da WanKang Zhong WanNuan Gong Yun Zi WanShao Fu Zhu Yu WanShen Tong Zhu Yu WanShu Jing Huo Xue WanTe Xiao Jing Zhui Tong WanTong Qiao Huo Xue WanWen Jing WanXue Fu Zhu Yu WanYan Hu Suo Zhi Tong WanZhong Feng Hui Chun Wan
How Is Kang Zhong Wan Used Clinically?
Kang Zhong Wan Usages and Indications
- A modern formula with a range of Chinese herbs that can be supportive to other cancer treatments. Most of the herbs in the formula have shown some anti-cancer properties in studies (human or animal), but generally the formula clears toxic heat and moves blood stasis.
Conditions and Patterns Potentially Related With Kang Zhong Wan
Kang Zhong Wan @ Our Yin Yang House Store
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Kang Zhong Wan Is Discussed
- Effect of Chinese Herbal Medicine on Breast Cancer
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Chinese Medicine and Weight Loss
- Basic Guidelines For Choosing An Appropriate Herbal Formula
- Yi Guan Jian Herbal Formula May Aid Liver Damage
- Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Rehumatoid Arthritis Induced Osteoporosis
- Commonly Used Chinese Herbal Medicine for Lupus - Lab Analysis
- Leonurine (Chinese Motherwort) May Be Helpful For Stroke Recovery
- Understanding How Chai Hu Shu Gan Wan Help With Depression in Epilepsy Patients (Study)
- Study Explores Beneficial Effects of Popular Chinese Herbal Formula on Diabetic Retinopathy
- You Gui Wan Herbal Formula May Offer Alternative to Hormone Replacement Therapy After Oophorectomy
Kang Zhong Wan Has 6Ingredients
Seeds of Job's Tears
Appears in the Herbs That Drain Dampness category
- Promotes urination, drains dampness - edema, difficult urination, damp leg qi.
- Strengthens the spleen, stops diarrhea.
- Clears heat and expels pus - carbuncles, lung or intestinal abscesses.
- Expels wind-damp, relieves joint and muscle pain.
- Clears damp-heat - any damp-heat disorder at any level with greasy tongue coating and digestive problems.
Appears in the Herbs That Clear Heat and Relieve Toxicity category
- Clears heat, strongly relieve fire toxicity, reduces abscess - for intestinal abscess, toxic sores, ulcerations, swellings, snakebite (internal and external application).
- Clears heat and resolves dampness by promoting urination - lin syndrome, jaundice.
Where Do I Go Next?
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc