Names Of Liu Wei Di Huang Wan
How Is Liu Wei Di Huang Wan Categorized?
There Are 37 Formulas In Our Tonify Category
How Is Liu Wei Di Huang Wan Used Clinically?
Liu Wei Di Huang Wan Usages and Indications
- Dizziness, tinnitus, possibly vertigo as a result of kidney and liver yin deficiency.
- Insomnia especially with night sweats, hot flashes, irritability.
- Spontaneous/nocturnal emissions.
- Menopause related symptoms including cardiovascular issues, bone health, etc. when arising from yin deficiency.
Cautions and Contraindications
- Use with caution in patients that present with spleen qi deficiency.
Conditions and Patterns Potentially Related With Liu Wei Di Huang Wan
Liu Wei Di Huang Wan Related Conditions and Patterns
Diabetes Type IIDizziness (Vertigo)Erectile Dysfunction (ED)Hypertension (High Blood Pressure)HyperthyroidismMenopause (Hot Flashes)Night Sweats (Sleep Hyperhidrosis)Optic Nerve AtrophySore ThroatTinnitus
Kidney Yin DeficiencyLiver Yin Deficiency
Liu Wei Di Huang Wan @ Our Yin Yang House Store
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Liu Wei Di Huang Wan Is Discussed
- Liu Wei Di Huang Wan Formula Shown To Prevent Post-Menopause Atherosclerosis
- Treating Low Testosterone with Chinese Medicine (Herbal Medicine, Acupuncture and Moxibustion)
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Ren Shen Yang Rong Wan Found Effective for Post Cancer Fatigue
- Yunnan Baiyao Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Colitis / Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Chinese Herb Da Ji - Thistle - Found To Have Strong Beneficial Effects in Type I Diabetes
- Study Finds Xiao Yao Wan Useful for Indigestion With Depression in Perimenopausal Women
- Study Finds Wu Mei Wan Herbal Formula Protects Pancreatic Beta Cells in Diabetes
- Rhinitis Study Finds Yu Ping Feng Wan with Western Treatment Far Superior to Western Treatment Alone
- Successful Long Term Treatment of HIV/AIDS with Only Chinese Herbal Medicine
- Animal Study Shows Promise for TCM Herbal Treatment of Diabetes (Yi Qi Zeng Min Tang)
What Are Some Common Combinations For Liu Wei Di Huang Wan?
Clinical Formula Combinations and Modifications
- Yu Quan Wan - Diabetes
Liu Wei Di Huang Wan Has 6Ingredients
Poria, China Root
Appears in the Herbs That Drain Dampness category
- Promotes urination, drains dampness, transforms phlegm - urinary difficulty, diarrhea, edema, headache, dizziness, greasy tongue coat.
- Strengthens the spleen, harmonizes the middle jiao - diarrhea, loss of appetite.
- Quiets the heart and calms the spirit - palpitations, insomnia, forgetfulness.
This formula has cautions, see details
Tree Peony Root Cortex
Appears in the Herbs That Cool The Blood category
- Clears Heat (excess and deficient), Cools Blood. Nose bleed, bloody sputum or vomit, subcutaneous bleeding, frequent and profuse menses due to heat in the Blood.
- Clear Deficient Fire. Yin deficiency patterns such as steaming bone disorder after a warm-febrile disease particularly those without sweating.
- Clears Liver Blood Stasis. Amenorrhea, abdominal masses, bruises.
- Clears Rising Liver Fire. Headache, eye pain, flank pain, flushing, dysmenorrhea.
- Drains Pus, Reduces Swelling. Used topically for non-draining sores. Used internally for intestinal abscess.
This formula has cautions, see details
Appears in the Herbs That Tonify Qi category
- Tonify the spleen and stomach qi - diarrhea, fatigue, spontaneous sweating, lack of appetite.
- Tonify the lung qi and yin - chronic cough/wheezing.
- Strengthen the kidney yin and yang - not hot nor cold, benefits both yin and yang, xiao ke, also binds the jing - spermatorrhea, vaginal discharge, frequent urination.
Asiatic Cornelian Cherry Fruit
Appears in the Herbs That Stabilize and Bind category
- Stabilize the kidneys, retain the essence - leaking of fluids due to weak essence, excessive urination, incontinence, spermatorrhea, excessive sweating, for devastated yang and collapsed qi, as in shock.
- Tonify the liver and kidney - lightheadedness, dizziness, impotence, sore back and knees, tonifies the jing and assists the yang.
- Stabilize menses - excessive uterine bleeding, prolonged menses, weak effect.
Rehmannia, Chinese Foxglove Root
Appears in the Herbs That Tonify Blood category
- This is the root of Sheng Di Huang (steamed and dried, or soaked in red wine and dried).
- Tonify blood for blood deficiency with dizziness, pallid complexion, palpitations, insomnia, irregular menses, uterine bleeding, post partum bleeding.
- Nourish yin - kidney yin deficiency with nightsweats, xiao ke, steaming bone disorder, nocturnal emissions.
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about liu wei di huang wan? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- How long does it take to fully recover from yang collapse?
- Query re allergiesp
- Pigu Chi Gong Fasting
- Adrenaline and insomnia - acupuncture?
- Chronic nose/sinus problems
- Get the formula.
- Nasal carcinoma TCM treatment
- shu gan wan formula
- Slippery pulse with blood deficiency
- Insomnia treating with entry / exit points