Names Of San Jin Wan
How Is San Jin Wan Categorized?
There Are 21 Formulas In Our Expel Dampness Category
Ba Zheng WanBi Xie Fen Qing Yin WanChen Xiang Hua Qi WanDu Huo Ji Sheng WanFang Ji Huang Qi WanHuo Xiang Zheng Qi WanJiang Dan Gu Chun WanJuan Bi WanLi Dan WanLi Niao Pai Shi WanMu Xiang Shun Qi WanPing Wei WanSan Jin WanSi Miao WanWu Lin San WanWu Ling San WanXi Guan Jie Bi Tong WanXiao Huo Luo WanYu Dai WanZhuang Gu Guan Jie WanZuo Gu Shen Jing Tong Wan
How Is San Jin Wan Used Clinically?
San Jin Wan Usages and Indications
- Painful/burning or diffulty urination possibly with increased urgency due to damp heat accumulation.
- Dark or scanty urine.
- Urinary stones.
- Urinary tract infection.
Cautions and Contraindications
- Contraindicated during pregnancy.
- Not suitable for long term use.
Conditions and Patterns Potentially Related With San Jin Wan
San Jin Wan @ Our Yin Yang House Store
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Commonly Used Chinese Herbal Medicine for Lupus - Lab Analysis
- Double Blind Study Finds Dang Gui Wan Effective For Menopausal Symptoms (Hot Flashes, Nightsweats)
- Lavender Oil Massage Helpful for Infantile Colic
- Study Finds Shu Gan Liang Xue Herbal Formula Has Breast Cancer Anti Tumor Effect
- Understanding How Chai Hu Shu Gan Wan Help With Depression in Epilepsy Patients (Study)
- Zuo Jin Wan Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful in Gastric (Stomach) Cancer
- Three Widely Used Formulas for Cardiac Fibrosis Compared (Study)
- Widely Used Chinese Herbal Medicine Formula for IBS and Crohn's - Mechanisms Explored (Study)
- Analysis of TCM Herbal Formula Xian Fang Huo Ming Yin for Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Animal Study Shows Promise for TCM Herbal Treatment of Diabetes (Yi Qi Zeng Min Tang)
San Jin Wan Has 5Ingredients
Chicken Gizzard's Stomach Lining
Appears in the Herbs That Relieve Food Stagnation category
- Strongly reduces food stagnation, strengthen the transport function of the spleen.
- Malnutrition in children.
- Secures kidney essence, stops enuresis - bed wetting, frequent urination, nocturia.
- Transforms hardness - gall bladder, bladder, and/or kidney stones.
Lysimachia, Whole Plant
Appears in the Herbs That Drain Dampness category
- Promotes urination, important herb for stone lin syndromes (also helps for other lin types).
- Clears damp-heat in the liver and gallbladder - jaundice, red, swollen eyes.
- Reduces toxicity and swelling - snakebit, abscess, traumatic injury.
Appears in the Herbs That Clear Heat and Relieve Toxicity category
- Useful for damp heat patterns in the lower warmer, stones in the urine (damp-heat obstruction / painful urination).
- Eliminate fire toxins - sore throat, mumps.
- Useful in some cases of high fevers in infants.
This formula has cautions, see details
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about san jin wan? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Hot and full ears
- Swelling face, low blood pressure and hemoroid
- Gynecomastia treatment
- Shiatsu for Lymphedema on left leg + varicose veins
- Intestinal problem
- Orthostatic hypotension
- Tooth Infection
- What type of treatment works best for the lymphatic system?
- Gastroisofagial reflux
- What does the constant feeling of wet feet mean?
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc