Names Of San Jin Wan
How Is San Jin Wan Categorized?
There Are 21 Formulas In Our Expel Dampness Category
Ba Zheng WanBi Xie Fen Qing Yin WanChen Xiang Hua Qi WanDu Huo Ji Sheng WanFang Ji Huang Qi WanHuo Xiang Zheng Qi WanJiang Dan Gu Chun WanJuan Bi WanLi Dan WanLi Niao Pai Shi WanMu Xiang Shun Qi WanPing Wei WanSan Jin WanSi Miao WanWu Lin San WanWu Ling San WanXi Guan Jie Bi Tong WanXiao Huo Luo WanYu Dai WanZhuang Gu Guan Jie WanZuo Gu Shen Jing Tong Wan
How Is San Jin Wan Used Clinically?
San Jin Wan Usages and Indications
- Painful/burning or diffulty urination possibly with increased urgency due to damp heat accumulation.
- Dark or scanty urine.
- Urinary stones.
- Urinary tract infection.
Cautions and Contraindications
- Contraindicated during pregnancy.
- Not suitable for long term use.
Conditions and Patterns Potentially Related With San Jin Wan
San Jin Wan @ Our Yin Yang House Store
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Study Explores Beneficial Effects of Popular Chinese Herbal Formula on Diabetic Retinopathy
- Commonly Used Chinese Herbal Medicine for Lupus - Lab Analysis
- Popular Chinese Herbal Formula Found To Aid Chronic Liver Disease
- Your Own Saliva Better For Wound Healing Than Yunnan Baiyao Alone
- Polygonum Multiflorum (He Shou Wu) Shows Beneficial Effect on Alzheimers Disease
- Three Widely Used Formulas for Cardiac Fibrosis Compared (Study)
- Bu Zhong Yi Qi Wan - Why It Helps With Chemo Related Fatigue? (Study)
- Introduction to Herbal Medicine - TCM, Western, Japanese
- TCM Formula Gan Mai Da Zao Wan Found Effective for "Several" Mental Health Issues
- Study Finds Red Yeast Rice Lowers Risk Of Developing Diabetes
San Jin Wan Has 5Ingredients
Chicken Gizzard's Stomach Lining
Appears in the Herbs That Relieve Food Stagnation category
- Strongly reduces food stagnation, strengthen the transport function of the spleen.
- Malnutrition in children.
- Secures kidney essence, stops enuresis - bed wetting, frequent urination, nocturia.
- Transforms hardness - gall bladder, bladder, and/or kidney stones.
Lysimachia, Whole Plant
Appears in the Herbs That Drain Dampness category
- Promotes urination, important herb for stone lin syndromes (also helps for other lin types).
- Clears damp-heat in the liver and gallbladder - jaundice, red, swollen eyes.
- Reduces toxicity and swelling - snakebit, abscess, traumatic injury.
Appears in the Herbs That Clear Heat and Relieve Toxicity category
- Useful for damp heat patterns in the lower warmer, stones in the urine (damp-heat obstruction / painful urination).
- Eliminate fire toxins - sore throat, mumps.
- Useful in some cases of high fevers in infants.
This formula has cautions, see details
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about san jin wan? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Tongue -teeth mark on tounge
- Pain in stomach
- Acupuncture Point Formula for treating Costochondritis
- What is zhu li da tan wan used for?
- how can know which organ is effected in Insomnia
- Application for symptoms
- Can blood stasis be cause of fibroids
- Spleen divergent channel
- Jin gu die da wan usage recommendations
- i can not feel the left pulse