Names Of Sang Piao Xiao Wan
How Is Sang Piao Xiao Wan Categorized?
There Are 4 Formulas In Our Stabilize and Bind Category
How Is Sang Piao Xiao Wan Used Clinically?
Sang Piao Xiao Wan Usages and Indications
- Frequent urination, possibly incontinent from weakness in the heart and kidney systems. Pang Guang Shi Yue (bladder losing restraint).
- Other kidney deficiency signs possible such as spermatorrhea, forgetfulness, fatigue, constipation...
- Bedwetting in children when it is from deficiency - and often associated with "kidney" issues such as fear.
Cautions and Contraindications
- Only use in with cases of deficiency, damp-heat or excess fire should be treated via other formulas.
Conditions and Patterns Potentially Related With Sang Piao Xiao Wan
Sang Piao Xiao Wan @ Our Yin Yang House Store
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Chinese Herbal Formulas and Self-Help Acupressure for Colds and Flus - Yin Qiao, Gan Mao Ling, ...
- Double Blind Study Finds Dang Gui Wan Effective For Menopausal Symptoms (Hot Flashes, Nightsweats)
- Treating Low Testosterone with Chinese Medicine (Herbal Medicine, Acupuncture and Moxibustion)
- Chinese Medicine and Weight Loss
- Commonly Used Chinese Herbal Medicine for Lupus - Lab Analysis
- Multiple Myeloma Maintained with Chinese Herbal Medicine Treatment Alone (Case Study)
- Analysis of TCM Herbal Formula Xian Fang Huo Ming Yin for Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Study Finds Shu Gan Liang Xue Herbal Formula Has Breast Cancer Anti Tumor Effect
- Yunnan Baiyao Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Colitis / Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Effect of Chinese Herbal Medicine on Breast Cancer
What Are Some Common Combinations For Sang Piao Xiao Wan?
Sang Piao Xiao Wan Has 9Ingredients
Appears in the Herbs That Tonify Qi category
- Strongly tonify yuan qi - extreme collapse of qi, shortness of breath, cold limbs, profuse sweating, weak pulse (often used alone for this condition after severe blood loss).
- Tonify lung qi - wheezing, shortness of breath, w/kidneys failing to grasp the qi.
- Strengthen the middle warmer - lethargy, no appetite, chronic diarrhea, prolapse of organs, distended chest/abdomen.
- Generates fluids, stops thirst - xiao ke, damaged fluid due to high dever and profuse sweating.
- Benefits heart qi, calms the spirit - palpitations, anxiety, insomnia, poor memory, restlessness due to qi and/or blood deficiency.
This formula has cautions, see details
Poria, China Root
Appears in the Herbs That Drain Dampness category
- Promotes urination, drains dampness, transforms phlegm - urinary difficulty, diarrhea, edema, headache, dizziness, greasy tongue coat.
- Strengthens the spleen, harmonizes the middle jiao - diarrhea, loss of appetite.
- Quiets the heart and calms the spirit - palpitations, insomnia, forgetfulness.
This formula has cautions, see details
Appears in the Herbs That Nourish The Heart and Calm The Spirit category
- Calms the spirit, quiets the heart - insomnia, palpitations, anxiety, restlessness.
- Expels phlegm from the lungs, clears the heart orifices - copious sputum, mental confusion, seizures.
- Reduces abscesses, dissipate swellings - boils, sores, painful breasts.
Appears in the Herbs That Open Orifices category
- Opens the orifices, vaporizes phlegm, quiets the spirit - sensory orifice disorders due to phlegm, deafness, dizziness, poor memory, dulled sensation, seizures.
- Harmonize the middle warmer, transform turbid damp, abdominal pain.
- Wind-cold damp - painful obstruction, trauma and sores.
Mulberry Root Bark
Appears in the Herbs That Relieve Coughing and Wheezing category
- Drains lung heat - cough, wheezing.
- Promotes urination, reduces edema - lung heat obstructing downward movement of lung qi, preventing water from moving - no sweating, facial and floating edema, fever, thirst, difficult urination.
- Recently for hypertension.
Appears in the Herbs That Anchor, Settle and Calm The Spirit category
- Calms the spirit - emotional distress, insomnia, palpitations, anxiety, seizures.
- Calms the liver, anchors floating yang - irritable, blurred vision, vertigo, bad temper.
- Prevents leakage of fluids due to deficiency - spermatorrhea, night sweats, spontaneous sweating, vaginal discharge, nocturnal emissions, uterine bleeding.
- Topically for chronic non-healing sores and ulcerations.
Fresh Water Turtle Shell
Appears in the Herbs That Tonify Yin category
- Nourish yin, anchor yang - yin deficiency with ascending yang, night sweats, dizziness, tinnitus, steaming bone disorder.
- Liver and kidney yin deficiency - internal wind symptoms, facial spasms, hand and feet tremors.
- Benefits kidneys, strengthens bone - sore back, weak legs, slow skeletal growth in children.
- Cools the blood - stops uterine bleeding due to heat in the blood, excessive menses.
- Tonify blood, nourish the heart, calm the heart - anxiety, insomnia.
Chinese Angelica Root
Appears in the Herbs That Tonify Blood category
- Tonifies the blood, regulates menses - pallid, ashen complexion, tinnitus, blurred vision, palpitations, irregular menses, amenorrhea, dysmenorrhea.
- Invigorates/harmonizes the blood, disperses cold - important herb to stop pain due to blood stasis - abdominal pain, trauma, carbuncles due to blood stasis, chronic bi.
- Moistens dry intestines due to blood deficiency.
- Reduces swellings, expels pus, generates flesh - sores.
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about sang piao xiao wan? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums