Names Of Shao Yao Gan Cao Wan
How Is Shao Yao Gan Cao Wan Categorized?
There Are 14 Formulas In Our Harmonize Category
How Is Shao Yao Gan Cao Wan Used Clinically?
Shao Yao Gan Cao Wan Usages and Indications
- Cramping and/or muscle spasms that are due to fluid deficiency.
- Frozen shoulder, trigger finger.
- General tightness or cramps especially along the tendons or ligaments.
- Restless leg syndrome for patients who present with yin and blood deficiency as the primary cause.
Conditions and Patterns Potentially Related With Shao Yao Gan Cao Wan
Shao Yao Gan Cao Wan @ Our Yin Yang House Store
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Basic Mineral and Vitamin Supplements Could Limit Covid-19 Progression (Study)
- Study Finds Wu Zi Yan Zong Wan Herbal Formula Improves Sperm Production
- Study Finds Shu Gan Liang Xue Herbal Formula Has Breast Cancer Anti Tumor Effect
- Animal Study Shows Promise for TCM Herbal Treatment of Diabetes (Yi Qi Zeng Min Tang)
- The Inner Workings of Herb-Partitioned Moxibustion For Crohn's Disease
- Understanding How Chai Hu Shu Gan Wan Help With Depression in Epilepsy Patients (Study)
- Basic Guidelines For Choosing An Appropriate Herbal Formula
- Chinese Herbal Formula Creates Metabolic Changes in Brains of Patients with Alzheimers Disease
- Liu Wei Di Huang Wan Formula Shown To Prevent Post-Menopause Atherosclerosis
- Chinese Herbal Formulas and Self-Help Acupressure for Colds and Flus - Yin Qiao, Gan Mao Ling, ...
What Are Some Common Combinations For Shao Yao Gan Cao Wan?
Shao Yao Gan Cao Wan Has 2Ingredients
White Peony Root
Appears in the Herbs That Tonify Blood category
- Nourishes the blood and regulates menstrual problems due to blood deficiency (pale, lusterless complexion and nails) - menstrual dysfunction, vaginal discharge, uterine bleeding - very common herb for gynecological disorders (Si Wu Tang).
- Calms liver yang, alleviates pain from constrained liver qi or disharmony between the liver and the spleen due to liver yang rising - cramping and spasms (limbs and abdomen), abdominal pain from dysentery, headache and dizziness.
- Preserves yin, adjusts ying and wei levels - vaginal discharge and spermatorrhea, exterior wind-cold from deficiency with continuous sweating, spontaneous sweating, night sweats.
This formula has cautions, see details
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about shao yao gan cao wan? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums