Names Of Shao Yao Gan Cao Wan
How Is Shao Yao Gan Cao Wan Categorized?
There Are 13 Formulas In Our Harmonize Category
How Is Shao Yao Gan Cao Wan Used Clinically?
Shao Yao Gan Cao Wan Usages and Indications
- Cramping and/or muscle spasms that are due to fluid deficiency.
- Frozen shoulder, trigger finger.
- General tightness or cramps especially along the tendons or ligaments.
- Restless leg syndrome for patients who present with yin and blood deficiency as the primary cause.
Conditions and Patterns Potentially Related With Shao Yao Gan Cao Wan
Shao Yao Gan Cao Wan @ Our Yin Yang House Store
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- You Gui Wan Herbal Formula May Offer Alternative to Hormone Replacement Therapy After Oophorectomy
- Chinese Herb Da Ji - Thistle - Found To Have Strong Beneficial Effects in Type I Diabetes
- Popular Chinese Herbal Formula Found To Aid Chronic Liver Disease
- Understanding How Chai Hu Shu Gan Wan Help With Depression in Epilepsy Patients (Study)
- Zuo Jin Wan Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful in Gastric (Stomach) Cancer
- Analysis of TCM Herbal Formula Xian Fang Huo Ming Yin for Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Effects of You Gui Wan and Zuo Gui Wan Herbal Formulas on Encephalomyelitis
- TCM Herbal Formula Zeng Ye Tang Found Useful Against Primary Sjogren's Syndrome
- Animal Study Shows Promise for TCM Herbal Treatment of Diabetes (Yi Qi Zeng Min Tang)
- Yunnan Baiyao Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Colitis / Inflammatory Bowel Disease
What Are Some Common Combinations For Shao Yao Gan Cao Wan?
Shao Yao Gan Cao Wan Has 2Ingredients
White Peony Root
Appears in the Herbs That Tonify Blood category
- Nourishes the blood and regulates menstrual problems due to blood deficiency (pale, lusterless complexion and nails) - menstrual dysfunction, vaginal discharge, uterine bleeding - very common herb for gynecological disorders (Si Wu Tang).
- Calms liver yang, alleviates pain from constrained liver qi or disharmony between the liver and the spleen due to liver yang rising - cramping and spasms (limbs and abdomen), abdominal pain from dysentery, headache and dizziness.
- Preserves yin, adjusts ying and wei levels - vaginal discharge and spermatorrhea, exterior wind-cold from deficiency with continuous sweating, spontaneous sweating, night sweats.
This formula has cautions, see details
Where Do I Go Next?
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc