Names Of Sheng Mai San Wan
Sheng Mai San Wan TCM Herbal Formula
- English Name: Generate the Pulse Pills
- Pinyin Name: Sheng Mai San Wan
- Alternate Names: Sheng Mai San, Pulse Engendering Powder, Great Pulse Teapills
- Chinese Character: 生脈散
How Is Sheng Mai San Wan Categorized?
There Are 37 Formulas In Our Tonify Category
Ba Zhen WanBu Zhong Yi Qi WanDa Bu Yin WanDan Gui Shao Yao WanDang Gui WanEr Long Zuo Ci WanEr Xian WanGeng Nian An WanGu Zhi Shu Song WanGui Pi WanJiang Tang WanJin Gui Shen Qi WanLiu Wei Di Huang WanMing Mu Di Huang WanQi Ju Di Huang WanQi Xue Da Bu WanRen Shen Shou Wu WanRen Shen Yang Rong WanShen Ling Bai Zhu WanSheng Mai San WanSheng Mai Yin WanShi Quan Da Bu WanShou Wu WanSi Jun Zi Tang WanSi Wu Tang WanTao Hong Si Wu WanTe Xiao Bi Min Gan WanWu Zi Yang Zong WanXiang Sha Liu Jun Zi WanXiang Sha Yang Wei WanXiang Yin WanYi Guan Jian WanYou Gui WanZhi Bai Di Huang WanZhuang Yang WanZhuang Yao Jian Shen WanZuo Gui Wan
How Is Sheng Mai San Wan Used Clinically?
Sheng Mai San Wan Usages and Indications
- Respiratory issues from lung qi and yin deficiencies - chronic cough, wheezing.
- May be used for damage from longer term illnesses and/or the overuse of wind clearing formulas for colds/flus - nightsweats, spontaneous sweating.
- With the right underlying patterns a range of respiratory and coronary issues.
Conditions and Patterns Potentially Related With Sheng Mai San Wan
Sheng Mai San Wan @ Our Yin Yang House Store
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Study Finds Wu Zi Yan Zong Wan Herbal Formula Improves Sperm Production
- Study Explores Beneficial Effects of Popular Chinese Herbal Formula on Diabetic Retinopathy
- Effect of Chinese Herbal Medicine on Breast Cancer
- Successful Long Term Treatment of HIV/AIDS with Only Chinese Herbal Medicine
- Bu Zhong Yi Qi Wan - Why It Helps With Chemo Related Fatigue? (Study)
- Multiple Myeloma Maintained with Chinese Herbal Medicine Treatment Alone (Case Study)
- Analysis of TCM Herbal Formula Xian Fang Huo Ming Yin for Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Musical Gongs and Xiao Yao Wan Herbs May Help Liver Qi Stagnation and Spleen Qi Deficiency
- Common Chinese Herbal Formula Effective Against Post-Op Delirium
- Study Finds Yin Qiao Helpful and Safe for Children To Drop Fever
What Are Some Common Combinations For Sheng Mai San Wan?
Sheng Mai San Wan Has 3Ingredients
Appears in the Herbs That Tonify Qi category
- Tonifies the middle warmer, augments the qi - lack of appetite, fatigue, diarrhea, vomiting, any spleen qi deficiency issues, prolapse of uterus, stomach, rectum.
- Tonifies the lungs - lung deficiency w/chronic cough, shortness of breath, copious sputum due to spleen qi deficiency.
- Nourishes fluids - xiao ke, thirst due to injury to fluids.
- Often used with herbs that release the exterior when patient has significant qi deficiency.
Appears in the Herbs That Tonify Yin category
- Moistens the lungs, stops cough - dry cough, coughing blood.
- Augments stomach yin, generates fluids - dry tongue and mouth.
- Clears heat and eliminates irritability due to yin deficiency or a warm-febrile disease in the ying level - particularly when symptoms are worse at night.
- Moistens the intestines - constipation.
Appears in the Herbs That Stabilize and Bind category
- Constrain leakage of lung qi, enriches kidney yin - chronic cough and wheezing due to kidney and lung deficiency.
- Tonify the kidneys, bind the essence, stop diarrhea - nocturnal emission, spermatorrhea, leukorrhea, frequent urination, daybreak diarrhea.
- Inhibits sweating, generates fluids - thirst with excess sweat, spontaneous sweating, nightsweats, xiao ke.
- Quiet the spirit, calm the heart - irritability, palpitations, insomnia due to blood deficiency or kidney and heart yin injury.
This formula has cautions, see details
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about sheng mai san wan? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Hot and full ears
- Swelling face, low blood pressure and hemoroid
- Gynecomastia treatment
- Shiatsu for Lymphedema on left leg + varicose veins
- Intestinal problem
- Orthostatic hypotension
- Tooth Infection
- What type of treatment works best for the lymphatic system?
- Gastroisofagial reflux
- What does the constant feeling of wet feet mean?
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc