Names Of Suo Quan Wan
Suo Quan Wan TCM Herbal Formula
- English Name: Shut The Sluice Pills
- Pinyin Name: Suo Quan Wan
- Alternate Names: Suo Quan Ye Niao Wan, Li Zhi Ye Niao Wan, Ye Niao Wan, Restrict The Fountain Pill, Pills For Enuresis
- Chinese Character: 缩泉丸
How Is Suo Quan Wan Categorized?
There Are 4 Formulas In Our Stabilize and Bind Category
How Is Suo Quan Wan Used Clinically?
Suo Quan Wan Usages and Indications
- Frequent, clear and prolonged urination with difficulty restraining - along with other kidney deficiency signs.
- Bedwetting in children in many cases, not necessarily just from deficiency.
Conditions and Patterns Potentially Related With Suo Quan Wan
Suo Quan Wan @ Our Yin Yang House Store
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Double Blind Study Finds Dang Gui Wan Effective For Menopausal Symptoms (Hot Flashes, Nightsweats)
- Widely Used Chinese Herbal Medicine Formula for IBS and Crohn's - Mechanisms Explored (Study)
- Study Finds Wu Zi Yan Zong Wan Herbal Formula Improves Sperm Production
- Study Finds Wu Mei Wan Herbal Formula Protects Pancreatic Beta Cells in Diabetes
- Your Own Saliva Better For Wound Healing Than Yunnan Baiyao Alone
- Yue Ju Wan Herbal Formula Shows Rapid Antidepressant Effect (Study)
- Effect of Chinese Herbal Medicine on Breast Cancer
- Popular Chinese Herbal Formula Found To Aid Chronic Liver Disease
- Study Explores Beneficial Effects of Popular Chinese Herbal Formula on Diabetic Retinopathy
- Study Explores Anti-Asthmatic Effects Of Moxibustion
Suo Quan Wan Has 3Ingredients
Appears in the Herbs That Tonify Yang category
- Warms the kidneys, retains essence, holds urine - spermatorrhea, frequent and copious urine, urinary incontinence, dribbling urine.
- Warms the spleen, stops diarrhea - cold spleen or stomach patterns with diarrhea, cold abdominal pain, excess salivation, thick/bad taste in the mouth.
Appears in the Herbs That Regulate The Qi category
- Promotes the movement of Qi, alleviates pain by warming and dispersing - flank, chest, epigastric, abdominal pain, hernia, menstrual pains due to cold constraint and qi stagnation.
- Warms the kidneys - frequent urination or incontinence due to kidney yang deficiency and cold from deficiency of the bladder.
Appears in the Herbs That Tonify Qi category
- Tonify the spleen and stomach qi - diarrhea, fatigue, spontaneous sweating, lack of appetite.
- Tonify the lung qi and yin - chronic cough/wheezing.
- Strengthen the kidney yin and yang - not hot nor cold, benefits both yin and yang, xiao ke, also binds the jing - spermatorrhea, vaginal discharge, frequent urination.
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about suo quan wan? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- How long does it take to fully recover from yang collapse?
- Query re allergiesp
- Pigu Chi Gong Fasting
- Adrenaline and insomnia - acupuncture?
- Chronic nose/sinus problems
- Get the formula.
- Nasal carcinoma TCM treatment
- shu gan wan formula
- Slippery pulse with blood deficiency
- Insomnia treating with entry / exit points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc