Names Of Tong Xie Yao Fang Wan
How Is Tong Xie Yao Fang Wan Categorized?
There Are 13 Formulas In Our Harmonize Category
How Is Tong Xie Yao Fang Wan Used Clinically?
Tong Xie Yao Fang Wan Usages and Indications
- Diarrhea, particularly with abdominal cramping.
- Diarrhea with alternating constipation.
Conditions and Patterns Potentially Related With Tong Xie Yao Fang Wan
Tong Xie Yao Fang Wan @ Our Yin Yang House Store
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Tong Xie Yao Fang Wan Is Discussed
- Warm Moxibustion Found Most Effective for Irritable Bowel Syndrome (Study)
- Widely Used Chinese Herbal Medicine Formula for IBS and Crohn's - Mechanisms Explored (Study)
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Your Own Saliva Better For Wound Healing Than Yunnan Baiyao Alone
- Leonurine (Chinese Motherwort) May Be Helpful For Stroke Recovery
- TCM Herbal Formula Zeng Ye Tang Found Useful Against Primary Sjogren's Syndrome
- Common Chinese Herbal Formula Effective Against Post-Op Delirium
- Western Chemo Actions Aided by Shi Quan Da Bu Wan Herbal Formula for Gastrointestinal Cancers
- Ye Gu Herb (Aeginetia Indica) Found To Have Anti-Cancer Benefits in Kidney/Renal Cancer Disease
- Ren Shen Yang Rong Wan Found Effective for Post Cancer Fatigue
- Multiple Myeloma Maintained with Chinese Herbal Medicine Treatment Alone (Case Study)
Tong Xie Yao Fang Wan Has 4Ingredients
Ledebouriella root, siler
Appears in the Herbs That Release The Exterior Wind Cold category
- Releases exterior, expel wind-cold (headache, chills, body ache)
- Bi-Syndromes, Wind-Damp, alleviates pain, relieves spasms (not very strong, only as a supporting herb)
- Trembling hands and/or feet
- Spleen/Liver intestinal issues - painful diarrhea, bright blood in stool
This formula has cautions, see details
White Peony Root
Appears in the Herbs That Tonify Blood category
- Nourishes the blood and regulates menstrual problems due to blood deficiency (pale, lusterless complexion and nails) - menstrual dysfunction, vaginal discharge, uterine bleeding - very common herb for gynecological disorders (Si Wu Tang).
- Calms liver yang, alleviates pain from constrained liver qi or disharmony between the liver and the spleen due to liver yang rising - cramping and spasms (limbs and abdomen), abdominal pain from dysentery, headache and dizziness.
- Preserves yin, adjusts ying and wei levels - vaginal discharge and spermatorrhea, exterior wind-cold from deficiency with continuous sweating, spontaneous sweating, night sweats.
This formula has cautions, see details
Atractylodes (White) Rhizome
Appears in the Herbs That Tonify Qi category
- Tonifies the spleen, augments qi, dries dampness - diarrhea, fatigue, lack of appetite, vomiting, edema.
- Stabilizes the exterior and stops sweating - spontaneous sweating due to qi deficiency.
- Calms the fetus - arising from spleen deficiency.
Appears in the Herbs That Regulate The Qi category
- Regulates Qi, improves transportive function of the spleen, relieves diaphragm - epigastric/abdominal distention, fullness, bloating, belching, nausea, vomiting (promotes movement of qi in general; specifically directing it downward - good for different types of nausea/vomiting).
- Important herb for drying dampness and the transformation of phlegm - coughs with stifling sensation in the chest/diaphragm, and copious viscous sputum (qi-level herb).
- Prevents stagnation - prevents cloying of tonifying herbs.
- Ju Hong is the red part of the tangerine peel - it is more drying and aromatic.
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about tong xie yao fang wan? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Maintenance Sleep (Insomnia)
- Severe (partially low) back pain/spinal bone spur
- Neurological disorders
- Getting worse after accupressure
- Urgent help! Need guidance on Suo Quan Wan
- Fatigue and imbalance
- Liu Wei Huang Wan during menses
- Extra Point TIAN DONG, in the neck. how to know this point?
- Treatment of sudden death- grief plus shock
- Acupressure points for back pain, blue lips and numbness