Names Of Xiang Lian Wan
Xiang Lian Wan TCM Herbal Formula
- English Name: Aucklandia and Coptis Pills
- Pinyin Name: Xiang Lian Wan
- Alternate Names: Jiang Wei Xiang Lian Wan, Jia Wei Xiang Lian Wan, Cyperus and Zedoaria Pill, Saussurea and Coptis Pills
- Chinese Character: 香连丸
How Is Xiang Lian Wan Categorized?
There Are 23 Formulas In Our Clear Heat Category
An Gong Niu Huang WanBai Hu WanBa Wei Dai Xia FangBao Ji WanChai Hu Gui Zhi Gan Jiang WanChu Kou Wei WanFu Fang Qing Dai WanFu Fang Zhen Zhu An Chuang WanGan Mao LingHuang Lian Jie Du WanHuang Lian Shang Qing WanLong Dan Xie Gan WanMa Ying LongPu Ji Xiao Du WanQing Hao Bie Jia WanQing Shu Yi Qi Tang WanSan Huang Xie Xin WanWu Ji Bai Feng WanXian Fang Huo Ming Yin WanXiang Lian WanXie Xin WanYi Zi WanYin Chen Hao Wan
How Is Xiang Lian Wan Used Clinically?
Xiang Lian Wan Usages and Indications
- Diarrhea expecially with bright blood or mucus and foul smelling resuling from damp heat.
- Nausea, abdominal cramps or bloating, with possible loss of appetite from damp accumulation.
- Vomitting, hiccups, excessive belching, acid reflux due to rebellious stomach qi and heat.
- The modifications in Jia Wei Xiang Lian Wan add more movement and stronger heat clearing from the base.
Cautions and Contraindications
- Use with caution during pregnancy.
Conditions and Patterns Potentially Related With Xiang Lian Wan
Xiang Lian Wan @ Our Yin Yang House Store
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Analysis of TCM Herbal Formula Xian Fang Huo Ming Yin for Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Study Explores Anti-Asthmatic Effects Of Moxibustion
- Study Finds Shu Gan Liang Xue Herbal Formula Has Breast Cancer Anti Tumor Effect
- TCM Herbal Formula Zeng Ye Tang Found Useful Against Primary Sjogren's Syndrome
- Treating Low Testosterone with Chinese Medicine (Herbal Medicine, Acupuncture and Moxibustion)
- Introduction to Herbal Medicine - TCM, Western, Japanese
- Parkinson's Disease Yields To Basic Moxibustion Treatment (Study)
- Ye Gu Herb (Aeginetia Indica) Found To Have Anti-Cancer Benefits in Kidney/Renal Cancer Disease
- Popular Chinese Herbal Formula Found To Aid Chronic Liver Disease
- Animal Study Shows Promise for TCM Herbal Treatment of Diabetes (Yi Qi Zeng Min Tang)
What Are Some Common Combinations For Xiang Lian Wan?
Xiang Lian Wan Has 2Ingredients
Appears in the Herbs That Clear Heat and Dry Dampness category
- Drains fire, relieves toxicity - high fever, irritability, disorientation, delirium, painful, red eyes, red tongue, sore throat, boils, carbuncles, abscesses.
- Clears heat, drains dampness - for damp-heat in the stomach or intestine, diarrhea or dysenteric disorder, vomiting and/or acid regurgitation due to stomach heat.
- Clears heart fire - irritability, insomnia.
- Clears heat and stops bleeding - nosebleed, blood in the urine, stool, vomiting due to hot blood.
- Topically for red, painful eyes and ulcerations of the tongue and mouth.
Appears in the Herbs That Regulate The Qi category
- Promotes the movement of Qi, alleviates pain - stagnant qi of the stomach and/or spleen causing lack of appetite, abdominal pain, distention, nausea; liver or gallbladder qi stagnation causing flank pain, distention.
- Regulates stagnated Qi in the intestines - diarrhea, abdominal pain (common herb to treat tenesmus).
- Strengthens the spleen and prevents stagnation, used with tonifying herbs to reduce side effects.
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about xiang lian wan? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Tongue -teeth mark on tounge
- Pain in stomach
- Acupuncture Point Formula for treating Costochondritis
- What is zhu li da tan wan used for?
- how can know which organ is effected in Insomnia
- Application for symptoms
- Can blood stasis be cause of fibroids
- Spleen divergent channel
- Jin gu die da wan usage recommendations
- i can not feel the left pulse