Names Of Yunnan Baiyao
How Is Yunnan Baiyao Categorized?
There Are 3 Formulas In Our Stop Bleeding Category
How Is Yunnan Baiyao Used Clinically?
Yunnan Baiyao Usages and Indications
- A very important formula to stop bleeding (generally from any cause) in Chinese Medicine. Can be used topically and orally and comes in two primary formats (capsules and powder vials). It is used in households around the world for general traumas, but also in the Chinese military for gun shut wounds and other significant traumas to the body. May be used in the right situations for gynecological issues such as menorrhagia, retention of the placenta, etc.
- Used in humans and animals for bleeding from cancer and other internal tumors.
- Generally speeds healing of trauma, can be supportive for those undergoing surgery.
- Note that the powder vials often contain a red pill at the very top of the bottle - this is generally only used if you are going into shock or someone is in shock - the contents are an undisclosed Chinese military secret as yunnan baiyao is only made from one manufacturer in the world and is a state-sponsored formula.
Cautions and Contraindications
- Do not use if pregnant.
- Generally should not be used long-term.
Conditions and Patterns Potentially Related With Yunnan Baiyao
Yunnan Baiyao @ Our Yin Yang House Store
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Yunnan Baiyao Is Discussed
- Your Own Saliva Better For Wound Healing Than Yunnan Baiyao Alone
- Yunnan Baiyao Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Colitis / Inflammatory Bowel Disease
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Rhinitis Study Finds Yu Ping Feng Wan with Western Treatment Far Superior to Western Treatment Alone
- Successful Long Term Treatment of HIV/AIDS with Only Chinese Herbal Medicine
- Effects of You Gui Wan and Zuo Gui Wan Herbal Formulas on Encephalomyelitis
- Basic Guidelines For Choosing An Appropriate Herbal Formula
- Chinese Herbal Formulas and Self-Help Acupressure for Colds and Flus - Yin Qiao, Gan Mao Ling, ...
- Ren Shen Yang Rong Wan Found Effective for Post Cancer Fatigue
- Double Blind Study Finds Dang Gui Wan Effective For Menopausal Symptoms (Hot Flashes, Nightsweats)
- Study Finds Chinese Herbal Formula Yin Chen Hao Tang Protects Liver From Cholestatic Damage
Yunnan Baiyao Has 3Ingredients
Appears in the Herbs That Stop Bleeding category
- Stops bleeding, transforms blood stasis - internal and external bleeding such as vomiting blood, nosebleed, blood in the urine or stool.
- Can stop bleeding without causing blood stasis.
- Traumatic injuries - alleviate pain, reduce swelling from falls, fracture, sprains.
- Invigorates the blood - chest and abdominal pain, joint pain from blood stasis.
This formula has cautions, see details
Lysimachia, Whole Plant
Appears in the Herbs That Drain Dampness category
- Promotes urination, important herb for stone lin syndromes (also helps for other lin types).
- Clears damp-heat in the liver and gallbladder - jaundice, red, swollen eyes.
- Reduces toxicity and swelling - snakebit, abscess, traumatic injury.
Appears in the Herbs That Tonify Qi category
- Tonify the spleen and stomach qi - diarrhea, fatigue, spontaneous sweating, lack of appetite.
- Tonify the lung qi and yin - chronic cough/wheezing.
- Strengthen the kidney yin and yang - not hot nor cold, benefits both yin and yang, xiao ke, also binds the jing - spermatorrhea, vaginal discharge, frequent urination.
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about yunnan baiyao? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Getting worse after accupressure
- Urgent help! Need guidance on Suo Quan Wan
- Fatigue and imbalance
- Liu Wei Huang Wan during menses
- Extra Point TIAN DONG, in the neck. how to know this point?
- Treatment of sudden death- grief plus shock
- Acupressure points for back pain, blue lips and numbness
- Dong Gua Ren how to use it
- Gluten allergy. Nothing helps :/
- GV 4 (in males under 20)
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc