Names Of Zuo Gui Wan
How Is Zuo Gui Wan Categorized?
There Are 37 Formulas In Our Tonify Category
Ba Zhen WanBu Zhong Yi Qi WanDa Bu Yin WanDan Gui Shao Yao WanDang Gui WanEr Long Zuo Ci WanEr Xian WanGeng Nian An WanGu Zhi Shu Song WanGui Pi WanJiang Tang WanJin Gui Shen Qi WanLiu Wei Di Huang WanMing Mu Di Huang WanQi Ju Di Huang WanQi Xue Da Bu WanRen Shen Shou Wu WanRen Shen Yang Rong WanShen Ling Bai Zhu WanSheng Mai San WanSheng Mai Yin WanShi Quan Da Bu WanShou Wu WanSi Jun Zi Tang WanSi Wu Tang WanTao Hong Si Wu WanTe Xiao Bi Min Gan WanWu Zi Yang Zong WanXiang Sha Liu Jun Zi WanXiang Sha Yang Wei WanXiang Yin WanYi Guan Jian WanYou Gui WanZhi Bai Di Huang WanZhuang Yang WanZhuang Yao Jian Shen WanZuo Gui Wan
How Is Zuo Gui Wan Used Clinically?
Zuo Gui Wan Usages and Indications
- Infertility, low libedo, impotence due to kidney yin deficiency.
- Low sperm count, abnormal sperm morphology resulting from jing deficiency.
- Irregular menstruation, vaginal dryness.
Conditions and Patterns Potentially Related With Zuo Gui Wan
Zuo Gui Wan @ Our Yin Yang House Store
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Zuo Gui Wan Is Discussed
- Effects of You Gui Wan and Zuo Gui Wan Herbal Formulas on Encephalomyelitis
- Treating Low Testosterone with Chinese Medicine (Herbal Medicine, Acupuncture and Moxibustion)
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Double Blind Study Finds Dang Gui Wan Effective For Menopausal Symptoms (Hot Flashes, Nightsweats)
- Polygonum Multiflorum (He Shou Wu) Shows Beneficial Effect on Alzheimers Disease
- Chinese Herb, Sweetflag Rhizome, Found Protective Against Alzheimer's and Neurodegeneration
- The Inner Workings of Herb-Partitioned Moxibustion For Crohn's Disease
- Parkinson's Disease Yields To Basic Moxibustion Treatment (Study)
- Study Finds Fructus Schisandra Chinensis (Wu Wei Zi) Useful for Cholesterol Reduction
- Research - Benefits of Jiang Tang Wan Herbal Formula for Diabetes with Exercise & Meta-analysis
- Ye Gu Herb (Aeginetia Indica) Found To Have Anti-Cancer Benefits in Kidney/Renal Cancer Disease
What Are Some Common Combinations For Zuo Gui Wan?
Clinical Formula Combinations and Modifications
- Si Wu Wan - Infertility
Zuo Gui Wan Has 7Ingredients
Poria, China Root
Appears in the Herbs That Drain Dampness category
- Promotes urination, drains dampness, transforms phlegm - urinary difficulty, diarrhea, edema, headache, dizziness, greasy tongue coat.
- Strengthens the spleen, harmonizes the middle jiao - diarrhea, loss of appetite.
- Quiets the heart and calms the spirit - palpitations, insomnia, forgetfulness.
This formula has cautions, see details
Chinese Wolfberry Fruit
Appears in the Herbs That Tonify Blood category
- Nourish and tonify liver and kidney - yin and/or blood deficiency w/sore back and legs, low grade abdominal pain, impotence, nocturnal emission, xiao ke; neutral nature - commonly used for liver and kidney deficiency.
- Benefits the essence and brightens the eyes - essence and blood are unable to nourish eyes, dizziness, blurred vision, diminished acuity.
- Enrich yin and moisten the lungs - consumptive cough.
Appears in the Herbs That Tonify Qi category
- Tonify the spleen and stomach qi - diarrhea, fatigue, spontaneous sweating, lack of appetite.
- Tonify the lung qi and yin - chronic cough/wheezing.
- Strengthen the kidney yin and yang - not hot nor cold, benefits both yin and yang, xiao ke, also binds the jing - spermatorrhea, vaginal discharge, frequent urination.
Asiatic Cornelian Cherry Fruit
Appears in the Herbs That Stabilize and Bind category
- Stabilize the kidneys, retain the essence - leaking of fluids due to weak essence, excessive urination, incontinence, spermatorrhea, excessive sweating, for devastated yang and collapsed qi, as in shock.
- Tonify the liver and kidney - lightheadedness, dizziness, impotence, sore back and knees, tonifies the jing and assists the yang.
- Stabilize menses - excessive uterine bleeding, prolonged menses, weak effect.
Rehmannia, Chinese Foxglove Root
Appears in the Herbs That Tonify Blood category
- This is the root of Sheng Di Huang (steamed and dried, or soaked in red wine and dried).
- Tonify blood for blood deficiency with dizziness, pallid complexion, palpitations, insomnia, irregular menses, uterine bleeding, post partum bleeding.
- Nourish yin - kidney yin deficiency with nightsweats, xiao ke, steaming bone disorder, nocturnal emissions.
Chinese Dodder Seeds
Appears in the Herbs That Tonify Yang category
- Tonify kidneys, strengthens yin, secures essence, reserves urine - impotence, nocturnal emission, premature ejaculation, tinnitus, frequent urination, sore painful back, vaginal discharge.
- Tonify kidney and liver, improves vision - liver and kidney yin and yang deficiency patterns with dizziness, tinnitus, blurred vision, floaters, etc.
- Strengthen the spleen and kidneys - resolve diarrhea.
- Calms the fetus - important herb for habitual and/or threatened miscarriage.
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about zuo gui wan? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums