Names Of Zuo Gui Wan
How Is Zuo Gui Wan Categorized?
There Are 30 Formulas In Our Tonify Category
Ba Zhen WanBu Zhong Yi Qi WanDa Bu Yin WanEr Long Zuo Ci WanEr Xian WanGeng Nian An WanGu Zhi Shu Song WanGui Pi WanJin Gui Shen Qi WanLiu Wei Di Huang WanMing Mu Di Huang WanQi Ju Di Huang WanQi Xue Da Bu WanRen Shen Shou Wu WanRen Shen Yang Rong WanShen Ling Bai Zhu WanSheng Mai San WanSheng Mai Yin WanShi Quan Da Bu WanShou Wu WanSi Jun Zi Tang WanSi Wu Tang WanTe Xiao Bi Min Gan WanWu Zi Yang Zong WanXiang Sha Liu Jun Zi WanXiang Sha Yang Wei WanYi Guan Jian WanYou Gui WanZhi Bai Di Huang WanZuo Gui Wan
How Is Zuo Gui Wan Used Clinically?
Zuo Gui Wan Usages and Indications
- Infertility, low libedo, impotence due to kidney yin deficiency.
- Low sperm count, abnormal sperm morphology resulting from jing deficiency.
- Irregular menstruation, vaginal dryness.
Conditions and Patterns Potentially Related With Zuo Gui Wan
Zuo Gui Wan And Related Formulas From Our Store
Blogs Posts Related To Herbal Medicine and Zuo Gui Wan
- Yue Ju Wan Herbal Formula Shows Rapid Antidepressant Effect (Study) (Herbal Medicine – Yin Yang House)
- Multiple Myeloma Maintained with Chinese Herbal Medicine Treatment Alone (Case Study) (Herbal Medicine – Yin Yang House)
- Successful Long Term Treatment of HIV/AIDS with Only Chinese Herbal Medicine (Herbal Medicine – Yin Yang House)
- Study Finds Xiao Chai Hu Tang Offers An Anti-Depressant Effect (Herbal Medicine – Yin Yang House)
- Chinese Herb Da Ji – Thistle – Found To Have Strong Beneficial Effects in Type I Diabetes (Herbal Medicine – Yin Yang House)
- TCM Formula Gan Mai Da Zao Wan Found Effective for “Several” Mental Health Issues (Herbal Medicine – Yin Yang House)
- Basic Guidelines For Choosing An Appropriate Herbal Formula (Herbal Medicine – Yin Yang House)
- Chinese Medicine and Weight Loss (Herbal Medicine – Yin Yang House)
- Analysis of TCM Herbal Formula Xian Fang Huo Ming Yin for Rheumatoid Arthritis (Herbal Medicine – Yin Yang House)
- Commonly Used Chinese Herbal Medicine for Lupus – Lab Analysis (Herbal Medicine – Yin Yang House)
What Are Some Common Combinations For Zuo Gui Wan?
Clinical Formula Combinations and Modifications
- Si Wu Wan - Infertility
Zuo Gui Wan Has 7Ingredients
Poria, China Root
Appears in the Herbs That Drain Dampness category
- Promotes urination, drains dampness, transforms phlegm - urinary difficulty, diarrhea, edema, headache, dizziness, greasy tongue coat.
- Strengthens the spleen, harmonizes the middle jiao - diarrhea, loss of appetite.
- Quiets the heart and calms the spirit - palpitations, insomnia, forgetfulness.
This formula has cautions, see details
Chinese Wolfberry Fruit
Appears in the Herbs That Tonify Blood category
- Nourish and tonify liver and kidney - yin and/or blood deficiency w/sore back and legs, low grade abdominal pain, impotence, nocturnal emission, xiao ke; neutral nature - commonly used for liver and kidney deficiency.
- Benefits the essence and brightens the eyes - essence and blood are unable to nourish eyes, dizziness, blurred vision, diminished acuity.
- Enrich yin and moisten the lungs - consumptive cough.
Appears in the Herbs That Tonify Qi category
- Tonify the spleen and stomach qi - diarrhea, fatigue, spontaneous sweating, lack of appetite.
- Tonify the lung qi and yin - chronic cough/wheezing.
- Strengthen the kidney yin and yang - not hot nor cold, benefits both yin and yang, xiao ke, also binds the jing - spermatorrhea, vaginal discharge, frequent urination.
Asiatic Cornelian Cherry Fruit
Appears in the Herbs That Stabilize and Bind category
- Stabilize the kidneys, retain the essence - leaking of fluids due to weak essence, excessive urination, incontinence, spermatorrhea, excessive sweating, for devastated yang and collapsed qi, as in shock.
- Tonify the liver and kidney - lightheadedness, dizziness, impotence, sore back and knees, tonifies the jing and assists the yang.
- Stabilize menses - excessive uterine bleeding, prolonged menses, weak effect.
Rehmannia, Chinese Foxglove Root
Appears in the Herbs That Tonify Blood category
- This is the root of Sheng Di Huang (steamed and dried, or soaked in red wine and dried).
- Tonify blood for blood deficiency with dizziness, pallid complexion, palpitations, insomnia, irregular menses, uterine bleeding, post partum bleeding.
- Nourish yin - kidney yin deficiency with nightsweats, xiao ke, steaming bone disorder, nocturnal emissions.
Chinese Dodder Seeds
Appears in the Herbs That Tonify Yang category
- Tonify kidneys, strengthens yin, secures essence, reserves urine - impotence, nocturnal emission, premature ejaculation, tinnitus, frequent urination, sore painful back, vaginal discharge.
- Tonify kidney and liver, improves vision - liver and kidney yin and yang deficiency patterns with dizziness, tinnitus, blurred vision, floaters, etc.
- Strengthen the spleen and kidneys - resolve diarrhea.
- Calms the fetus - important herb for habitual and/or threatened miscarriage.
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about zuo gui wan? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- What is the uses of weizhong point in bladder meridian?
- Can acupuncture cause hair loss?
- Diarrhea and cramping on empty stomach
- Nasal drainage abnormal?
- Pelvis and lower lumbar pain
- Bone Spurs Feet
- Air in abdomen around CV4/5
- How to treat breast lumps in acupuncture
- Chinese pronunciation
- Pancreatic Carcinoma treatment in TCM
Follow, Join, and Participate
All Content Copyright © 1999-2018 Yin Yang House Inc