Names Of Tian Hua Fen
How Is Tian Hua Fen Categorized?
Our Database Has 15 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Cool and Transform Phlegm Heat Category
How Is Tian Hua Fen Used Clinically?
Tian Hua Fen Usages and Indications
- Clears and drains lung heat, transforms phlegm, moistens lung dryness.
- Drains heat, generates fluid (fluids injured) - thirst, irritability, wasting and thirsting disorder, cough, thick sputum.
- Relieves toxicity, expels pus - toxic hot carbuncles, breast abscess.
Cautions and Contraindications
- Avoid during Pregnancy.
How Is Tian Hua Fen Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Tian Hua Fen
- Dosage: 9-15g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Tian Hua Fen Is Discussed
- Animal Study Shows Promise for TCM Herbal Treatment of Diabetes (Yi Qi Zeng Min Tang)
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Common Chinese Herbal Formula Effective Against Post-Op Delirium
- TCM Formula Gan Mai Da Zao Wan Found Effective for "Several" Mental Health Issues
- Western Chemo Actions Aided by Shi Quan Da Bu Wan Herbal Formula for Gastrointestinal Cancers
- Liu Wei Di Huang Wan Formula Shown To Prevent Post-Menopause Atherosclerosis
- Study Finds Xiao Yao Wan Useful for Indigestion With Depression in Perimenopausal Women
- Chinese Herbal Formula Creates Metabolic Changes in Brains of Patients with Alzheimers Disease
- Chinese Herbal Medicines - Teas vs. Prepared Pills/Granules - Researchers Say No Clinical Differences
- Yi Guan Jian Herbal Formula May Aid Liver Damage
- Chinese Herb Da Ji - Thistle - Found To Have Strong Beneficial Effects in Type I Diabetes
Formulas Which Generally Contain Tian Hua Fen
Our database contains 7 TCM Formulas where Tian Hua Fen is generally used
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about tian hua fen? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Bacterial Vaginosis Treatment
- Hemorrhoids and anal discharge
- Crepey skin on upper arms
- Treatment for Gastroparesis
- Pins and Needles / Neuropathy
- Thyroid nodule recommendations?
- Family member in Coma
- How to differentiate between the root cause and the branch?
- Urinary Bladder (Uncommon) Disorder
- The significance of source points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc