Names Of Tian Hua Fen
How Is Tian Hua Fen Categorized?
Our Database Has 15 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Cool and Transform Phlegm Heat Category
How Is Tian Hua Fen Used Clinically?
Tian Hua Fen Usages and Indications
- Clears and drains lung heat, transforms phlegm, moistens lung dryness.
- Drains heat, generates fluid (fluids injured) - thirst, irritability, wasting and thirsting disorder, cough, thick sputum.
- Relieves toxicity, expels pus - toxic hot carbuncles, breast abscess.
Cautions and Contraindications
- Avoid during Pregnancy.
How Is Tian Hua Fen Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Tian Hua Fen
- Dosage: 9-15g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Tian Hua Fen Is Discussed
- Animal Study Shows Promise for TCM Herbal Treatment of Diabetes (Yi Qi Zeng Min Tang)
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Musical Gongs and Xiao Yao Wan Herbs May Help Liver Qi Stagnation and Spleen Qi Deficiency
- Study Finds Xiao Chai Hu Tang Offers An Anti-Depressant Effect
- Basic Mineral and Vitamin Supplements Could Limit Covid-19 Progression (Study)
- Chinese Herb Da Ji - Thistle - Found To Have Strong Beneficial Effects in Type I Diabetes
- TCM Formula Gan Mai Da Zao Wan Found Effective for "Several" Mental Health Issues
- Basic Guidelines For Choosing An Appropriate Herbal Formula
- Double Blind Study Finds Dang Gui Wan Effective For Menopausal Symptoms (Hot Flashes, Nightsweats)
- Widely Used Chinese Herbal Medicine Formula for IBS and Crohn's - Mechanisms Explored (Study)
- TCM Herbal Formula Zeng Ye Tang Found Useful Against Primary Sjogren's Syndrome
Formulas Which Generally Contain Tian Hua Fen
Our database contains 7 TCM Formulas where Tian Hua Fen is generally used
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about tian hua fen? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums