Names Of Tian Ma
How Is Tian Ma Categorized?
Our Database Has 9 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Extinguish Wind and Stop Tremors Category
How Is Tian Ma Used Clinically?
Tian Ma Usages and Indications
- Calms the liver, extinguishes liver wind from either heat or cold patterns - spasms, tremors, headache, epilepsy, numbness, dizziness, wind-stroke, childhood convulsion, can be used for problems due to heat or blood deficiency.
- Extinguishes wind, alleviates pain - headache, dizziness, migraine headaches that occur with wind-phlegm patterns, hemiplegia, dizziness, numbness.
- Disperse painful obstruction due to wind phlegm - numbness and pain of the lower back and extremities.
How Is Tian Ma Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Tian Ma
- Dosage: 3-9g
- 0.9-1.5g powder
Conditions Potentially Related With Tian Ma
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Tian Ma Is Discussed
- Three Widely Used Formulas for Cardiac Fibrosis Compared (Study)
- Stroke Rehabilitation with Acupuncture, Tuina, and Tong Ren Therapy
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Study Finds Shu Gan Liang Xue Herbal Formula Has Breast Cancer Anti Tumor Effect
- Polygonum Multiflorum (He Shou Wu) Shows Beneficial Effect on Alzheimers Disease
- Multiple Myeloma Maintained with Chinese Herbal Medicine Treatment Alone (Case Study)
- Basic Guidelines For Choosing An Appropriate Herbal Formula
- Study Explores Anti-Asthmatic Effects Of Moxibustion
- Qing Dai Herb Found To Counter GI Problems from NSAID Use
- Introduction to Herbal Medicine - TCM, Western, Japanese
- Effects of You Gui Wan and Zuo Gui Wan Herbal Formulas on Encephalomyelitis
Formulas Which Generally Contain Tian Ma
Our database contains 6 TCM Formulas where Tian Ma is generally used
- Ban Xia Bai Zhu Tian Ma Wan -Pinellia, Atractylodis and Gastrodia Combination (Treat Phlegm)
- Bao Ji Wan -Protect and Relieve Pills (Clear Heat)
- Bu Nao Wan -Brain Supplementing Pills (Calm The Spirit)
- Te Xiao Jing Zhui Tong Wan -Patent Neck Pain Relief Pills (Invigorate the Blood)
- Tian Ma Gou Teng Wan -Gastrodia and Uncaria Formula (Expel Wind)
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about tian ma? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc