Names Of Tian Men Dong
How Is Tian Men Dong Categorized?
Our Database Has 15 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Tonify Yin Category
How Is Tian Men Dong Used Clinically?
Tian Men Dong Usages and Indications
- Nourish kidney yin, clear lung heat - yin deficiency with heat signs in the upper warmer, dryness of mouth, thick or blood-streaked sputum that is difficult to expectorate.
- Moisten the lungs, nourish kidneys, generate fluids - lung and kidney yin deficiency, especially xiao ke, low grade afternoon fever, constipation.
How Is Tian Men Dong Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Tian Men Dong
- Dosage: 6-15g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Study Finds Xiao Yao Wan Useful for Indigestion With Depression in Perimenopausal Women
- Common Chinese Herbal Formula Effective Against Post-Op Delirium
- Study Explores Beneficial Effects of Popular Chinese Herbal Formula on Diabetic Retinopathy
- Successful Long Term Treatment of HIV/AIDS with Only Chinese Herbal Medicine
- Study Finds Fructus Schisandra Chinensis (Wu Wei Zi) Useful for Cholesterol Reduction
- Commonly Used Chinese Herbal Medicine for Lupus - Lab Analysis
- Leonurine (Chinese Motherwort) May Be Helpful For Stroke Recovery
- Effect of Chinese Herbal Medicine on Breast Cancer
- Ren Shen Yang Rong Wan Found Effective for Post Cancer Fatigue
- Study Finds Wu Zi Yan Zong Wan Herbal Formula Improves Sperm Production
Formulas Which Generally Contain Tian Men Dong
Our database contains 3 TCM Formulas where Tian Men Dong is generally used
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about tian men dong? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc