Names Of Tian Men Dong
How Is Tian Men Dong Categorized?
Our Database Has 15 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Tonify Yin Category
How Is Tian Men Dong Used Clinically?
Tian Men Dong Usages and Indications
- Nourish kidney yin, clear lung heat - yin deficiency with heat signs in the upper warmer, dryness of mouth, thick or blood-streaked sputum that is difficult to expectorate.
- Moisten the lungs, nourish kidneys, generate fluids - lung and kidney yin deficiency, especially xiao ke, low grade afternoon fever, constipation.
How Is Tian Men Dong Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Tian Men Dong
- Dosage: 6-15g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Treating Low Testosterone with Chinese Medicine (Herbal Medicine, Acupuncture and Moxibustion)
- Three Widely Used Formulas for Cardiac Fibrosis Compared (Study)
- Introduction to Herbal Medicine - TCM, Western, Japanese
- Chinese Herb Da Ji - Thistle - Found To Have Strong Beneficial Effects in Type I Diabetes
- Study Finds Xiao Yao Wan Useful for Indigestion With Depression in Perimenopausal Women
- Qing Dai Herb Found To Counter GI Problems from NSAID Use
- Chinese Medicine and Weight Loss
- Western Chemo Actions Aided by Shi Quan Da Bu Wan Herbal Formula for Gastrointestinal Cancers
- Analysis of TCM Herbal Formula Xian Fang Huo Ming Yin for Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Study Finds Red Yeast Rice Lowers Risk Of Developing Diabetes
Formulas Which Generally Contain Tian Men Dong
Our database contains 4 TCM Formulas where Tian Men Dong is generally used
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about tian men dong? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Bacterial Vaginosis Treatment
- Hemorrhoids and anal discharge
- Crepey skin on upper arms
- Treatment for Gastroparesis
- Pins and Needles / Neuropathy
- Thyroid nodule recommendations?
- Family member in Coma
- How to differentiate between the root cause and the branch?
- Urinary Bladder (Uncommon) Disorder
- The significance of source points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc