Names Of Tian Men Dong
How Is Tian Men Dong Categorized?
Our Database Has 15 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Tonify Yin Category
How Is Tian Men Dong Used Clinically?
Tian Men Dong Usages and Indications
- Nourish kidney yin, clear lung heat - yin deficiency with heat signs in the upper warmer, dryness of mouth, thick or blood-streaked sputum that is difficult to expectorate.
- Moisten the lungs, nourish kidneys, generate fluids - lung and kidney yin deficiency, especially xiao ke, low grade afternoon fever, constipation.
How Is Tian Men Dong Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Tian Men Dong
- Dosage: 6-15g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Animal Study Shows Promise for TCM Herbal Treatment of Diabetes (Yi Qi Zeng Min Tang)
- Double Blind Study Finds Dang Gui Wan Effective For Menopausal Symptoms (Hot Flashes, Nightsweats)
- Study Finds Xiao Yao Wan Useful for Indigestion With Depression in Perimenopausal Women
- Understanding How Chai Hu Shu Gan Wan Help With Depression in Epilepsy Patients (Study)
- Study Finds Xiao Chai Hu Tang Offers An Anti-Depressant Effect
- Bu Zhong Yi Qi Wan - Why It Helps With Chemo Related Fatigue? (Study)
- Polygonum Multiflorum (He Shou Wu) Shows Beneficial Effect on Alzheimers Disease
- Leonurine (Chinese Motherwort) May Be Helpful For Stroke Recovery
- Musical Gongs and Xiao Yao Wan Herbs May Help Liver Qi Stagnation and Spleen Qi Deficiency
- Yunnan Baiyao Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Colitis / Inflammatory Bowel Disease
Formulas Which Generally Contain Tian Men Dong
Our database contains 4 TCM Formulas where Tian Men Dong is generally used
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about tian men dong? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums