Names Of Tian Nan Xing
How Is Tian Nan Xing Categorized?
Our Database Has 9 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Transform Phlegm Cold Category
How Is Tian Nan Xing Used Clinically?
Tian Nan Xing Usages and Indications
- Dries dampness and expels phlegm - cough and distension in the chest, extremely drying.
- Disperses wind-phlegm in the channels and stops spasms - dizziness, numbness, facial paralysis, spasms in the hands and feet, stroke, seizures, lockjaw.
- Reduces swelling and alleviates pain (topically).
Cautions and Contraindications
- Avoid during Pregnancy.
How Is Tian Nan Xing Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Tian Nan Xing
- Dosage: 4.5-9g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- TCM Formula Gan Mai Da Zao Wan Found Effective for "Several" Mental Health Issues
- Understanding How Chai Hu Shu Gan Wan Help With Depression in Epilepsy Patients (Study)
- Effects of You Gui Wan and Zuo Gui Wan Herbal Formulas on Encephalomyelitis
- Introduction to Herbal Medicine - TCM, Western, Japanese
- Polygonum Multiflorum (He Shou Wu) Shows Beneficial Effect on Alzheimers Disease
- Three Widely Used Formulas for Cardiac Fibrosis Compared (Study)
- Yunnan Baiyao Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Colitis / Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Successful Long Term Treatment of HIV/AIDS with Only Chinese Herbal Medicine
- Widely Used Chinese Herbal Medicine Formula for IBS and Crohn's - Mechanisms Explored (Study)
- Double Blind Study Finds Dang Gui Wan Effective For Menopausal Symptoms (Hot Flashes, Nightsweats)
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about tian nan xing? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Unable to locate both wrist tendons
- 70 y.o. woman with persistent diarrhea & other heat symptoms
- Question regarding acupuncture for emergency
- Iron constipation
- Neuro Muscular Distrophy"
- What are the points for infected boils please?
- Polyps (nasal) treatment with herbs
- Heavily rhinitis problem
- Xiao Yao san and Gui pi tan taken together with antidepressants and anxiolitic drugs
- CHAPPED LIPS, chronic
Follow, Join, and Participate
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc