Names Of Tian Nan Xing
How Is Tian Nan Xing Categorized?
Our Database Has 9 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Transform Phlegm Cold Category
How Is Tian Nan Xing Used Clinically?
Tian Nan Xing Usages and Indications
- Dries dampness and expels phlegm - cough and distension in the chest, extremely drying.
- Disperses wind-phlegm in the channels and stops spasms - dizziness, numbness, facial paralysis, spasms in the hands and feet, stroke, seizures, lockjaw.
- Reduces swelling and alleviates pain (topically).
Cautions and Contraindications
- Avoid during Pregnancy.
How Is Tian Nan Xing Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Tian Nan Xing
- Dosage: 4.5-9g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Treating Low Testosterone with Chinese Medicine (Herbal Medicine, Acupuncture and Moxibustion)
- The Inner Workings of Herb-Partitioned Moxibustion For Crohn's Disease
- Study Finds Chinese Herbal Formula Yin Chen Hao Tang Protects Liver From Cholestatic Damage
- Chinese Herb, Sweetflag Rhizome, Found Protective Against Alzheimer's and Neurodegeneration
- Research - Benefits of Jiang Tang Wan Herbal Formula for Diabetes with Exercise & Meta-analysis
- Scorpions, Centipedes, and Hornets Nests: Chinese Herbal Medicine History
- Basic Guidelines For Choosing An Appropriate Herbal Formula
- Successful Long Term Treatment of HIV/AIDS with Only Chinese Herbal Medicine
- Study Finds Wu Mei Wan Herbal Formula Protects Pancreatic Beta Cells in Diabetes
- Western Chemo Actions Aided by Shi Quan Da Bu Wan Herbal Formula for Gastrointestinal Cancers
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about tian nan xing? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc