Names Of Tian Zhu Huang
How Is Tian Zhu Huang Categorized?
Our Database Has 15 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Cool and Transform Phlegm Heat Category
How Is Tian Zhu Huang Used Clinically?
Tian Zhu Huang Usages and Indications
- Clears and transforms phlegm-heat - difficult to expectorate sputum.
- Clears heat and arrests convulsions - spasms, convulsions due to phlegm-heat, especially in children.
How Is Tian Zhu Huang Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Tian Zhu Huang
- Dosage: 3-9g
- Directly: 0.6-1.2g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Study Finds Fructus Schisandra Chinensis (Wu Wei Zi) Useful for Cholesterol Reduction
- Common Chinese Herbal Formula Effective Against Post-Op Delirium
- Parkinson's Disease Yields To Basic Moxibustion Treatment (Study)
- Qing Dai Herb Found To Counter GI Problems from NSAID Use
- Bu Zhong Yi Qi Wan - Why It Helps With Chemo Related Fatigue? (Study)
- Multiple Myeloma Maintained with Chinese Herbal Medicine Treatment Alone (Case Study)
- The Inner Workings of Herb-Partitioned Moxibustion For Crohn's Disease
- You Gui Wan Herbal Formula May Offer Alternative to Hormone Replacement Therapy After Oophorectomy
- Study Finds Chinese Herbal Formula Yin Chen Hao Tang Protects Liver From Cholestatic Damage
- The Biochemistry Of How Moxibustion Aids Post-Infectious Irritable Bowel Syndrome (PI-IBS)
Formulas Which Generally Contain Tian Zhu Huang
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about tian zhu huang? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Bacterial Vaginosis Treatment
- Hemorrhoids and anal discharge
- Crepey skin on upper arms
- Treatment for Gastroparesis
- Pins and Needles / Neuropathy
- Thyroid nodule recommendations?
- Family member in Coma
- How to differentiate between the root cause and the branch?
- Urinary Bladder (Uncommon) Disorder
- The significance of source points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc