Names Of Tian Zhu Huang
How Is Tian Zhu Huang Categorized?
Our Database Has 15 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Cool and Transform Phlegm Heat Category
How Is Tian Zhu Huang Used Clinically?
Tian Zhu Huang Usages and Indications
- Clears and transforms phlegm-heat - difficult to expectorate sputum.
- Clears heat and arrests convulsions - spasms, convulsions due to phlegm-heat, especially in children.
How Is Tian Zhu Huang Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Tian Zhu Huang
- Dosage: 3-9g
- Directly: 0.6-1.2g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Successful Long Term Treatment of HIV/AIDS with Only Chinese Herbal Medicine
- Qing Dai Herb Found To Counter GI Problems from NSAID Use
- Zuo Jin Wan Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful in Gastric (Stomach) Cancer
- TCM Formula Gan Mai Da Zao Wan Found Effective for "Several" Mental Health Issues
- Chinese Herb Da Ji - Thistle - Found To Have Strong Beneficial Effects in Type I Diabetes
- Basic Guidelines For Choosing An Appropriate Herbal Formula
- Yi Guan Jian Herbal Formula May Aid Liver Damage
- Research - Benefits of Jiang Tang Wan Herbal Formula for Diabetes with Exercise & Meta-analysis
- Analysis of TCM Herbal Formula Xian Fang Huo Ming Yin for Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Yue Ju Wan Herbal Formula Shows Rapid Antidepressant Effect (Study)
Formulas Which Generally Contain Tian Zhu Huang
Where Do I Go Next?
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc