Names Of Tian Zhu Huang
How Is Tian Zhu Huang Categorized?
Our Database Has 15 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Cool and Transform Phlegm Heat Category
How Is Tian Zhu Huang Used Clinically?
Tian Zhu Huang Usages and Indications
- Clears and transforms phlegm-heat - difficult to expectorate sputum.
- Clears heat and arrests convulsions - spasms, convulsions due to phlegm-heat, especially in children.
How Is Tian Zhu Huang Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Tian Zhu Huang
- Dosage: 3-9g
- Directly: 0.6-1.2g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Widely Used Chinese Herbal Medicine Formula for IBS and Crohn's - Mechanisms Explored (Study)
- Chinese Medicine and Weight Loss
- Analysis of TCM Herbal Formula Xian Fang Huo Ming Yin for Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Study Finds Fructus Schisandra Chinensis (Wu Wei Zi) Useful for Cholesterol Reduction
- Effects of You Gui Wan and Zuo Gui Wan Herbal Formulas on Encephalomyelitis
- Yue Ju Wan Herbal Formula Shows Rapid Antidepressant Effect (Study)
- Basic Guidelines For Choosing An Appropriate Herbal Formula
- Successful Long Term Treatment of HIV/AIDS with Only Chinese Herbal Medicine
- Western Chemo Actions Aided by Shi Quan Da Bu Wan Herbal Formula for Gastrointestinal Cancers
- Animal Study Shows Promise for TCM Herbal Treatment of Diabetes (Yi Qi Zeng Min Tang)
Formulas Which Generally Contain Tian Zhu Huang
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about tian zhu huang? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
All Content Copyright © 1999-2018 Yin Yang House Inc