Names Of Tu Bie Chong
How Is Tu Bie Chong Categorized?
Our Database Has 32 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Invigorate Blood Category
How Is Tu Bie Chong Used Clinically?
Tu Bie Chong Usages and Indications
- Breaks up and drives out blood stasis - wide variety of blood stasis such as abdominal masses and amenorrhea, numb and swollen tongue due to blood stasis.
- Renews joints, sinews, bones - contusions, fractures, lacerations.
Cautions and Contraindications
- Avoid During Pregnancy
How Is Tu Bie Chong Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Tu Bie Chong
- Dosage: 3-6g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Multiple Myeloma Maintained with Chinese Herbal Medicine Treatment Alone (Case Study)
- Leonurine (Chinese Motherwort) May Be Helpful For Stroke Recovery
- Chinese Herbal Formula Creates Metabolic Changes in Brains of Patients with Alzheimers Disease
- The Inner Workings of Herb-Partitioned Moxibustion For Crohn's Disease
- Study Finds Yin Qiao Helpful and Safe for Children To Drop Fever
- Yunnan Baiyao Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Colitis / Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Study Explores Beneficial Effects of Popular Chinese Herbal Formula on Diabetic Retinopathy
- Study Finds Chinese Herbal Formula Yin Chen Hao Tang Protects Liver From Cholestatic Damage
- Ye Gu Herb (Aeginetia Indica) Found To Have Anti-Cancer Benefits in Kidney/Renal Cancer Disease
- Your Own Saliva Better For Wound Healing Than Yunnan Baiyao Alone
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about tu bie chong? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Tongue -teeth mark on tounge
- Pain in stomach
- Acupuncture Point Formula for treating Costochondritis
- What is zhu li da tan wan used for?
- how can know which organ is effected in Insomnia
- Application for symptoms
- Can blood stasis be cause of fibroids
- Spleen divergent channel
- Jin gu die da wan usage recommendations
- i can not feel the left pulse