Names Of Tu Bie Chong
How Is Tu Bie Chong Categorized?
Our Database Has 31 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Invigorate Blood Category
How Is Tu Bie Chong Used Clinically?
Tu Bie Chong Usages and Indications
- Breaks up and drives out blood stasis - wide variety of blood stasis such as abdominal masses and amenorrhea, numb and swollen tongue due to blood stasis.
- Renews joints, sinews, bones - contusions, fractures, lacerations.
Cautions and Contraindications
- Avoid During Pregnancy
How Is Tu Bie Chong Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Tu Bie Chong
- Dosage: 3-6g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Study Finds Chinese Herbal Formula Yin Chen Hao Tang Protects Liver From Cholestatic Damage
- Study Finds Yin Qiao Helpful and Safe for Children To Drop Fever
- Study Explores Beneficial Effects of Popular Chinese Herbal Formula on Diabetic Retinopathy
- Yue Ju Wan Herbal Formula Shows Rapid Antidepressant Effect (Study)
- Treating Low Testosterone with Chinese Medicine (Herbal Medicine, Acupuncture and Moxibustion)
- TCM Herbal Formula Zeng Ye Tang Found Useful Against Primary Sjogren's Syndrome
- Popular Chinese Herbal Formula Found To Aid Chronic Liver Disease
- Yi Guan Jian Herbal Formula May Aid Liver Damage
- Effect of Chinese Herbal Medicine on Breast Cancer
- Parkinson's Disease Yields To Basic Moxibustion Treatment (Study)
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about tu bie chong? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc