Names Of Tu Fu Ling
How Is Tu Fu Ling Categorized?
Our Database Has 28 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Clear Heat and Relieve Toxicity Category
How Is Tu Fu Ling Used Clinically?
Tu Fu Ling Usages and Indications
- Relieves toxicity, eliminates dampness - joint pain, lin syndrome, jaundice.
- Clears damp-heat from the skin - recurrent ulcers or hot skin lesions, syphilis.
Cautions and Contraindications
- Do not drink black tea with this herb.
How Is Tu Fu Ling Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Tu Fu Ling
- Dosage: 15-60g
Conditions Potentially Related With Tu Fu Ling
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Double Blind Study Finds Dang Gui Wan Effective For Menopausal Symptoms (Hot Flashes, Nightsweats)
- Western Chemo Actions Aided by Shi Quan Da Bu Wan Herbal Formula for Gastrointestinal Cancers
- You Gui Wan Herbal Formula May Offer Alternative to Hormone Replacement Therapy After Oophorectomy
- Animal Study Shows Promise for TCM Herbal Treatment of Diabetes (Yi Qi Zeng Min Tang)
- Ren Shen Yang Rong Wan Found Effective for Post Cancer Fatigue
- Yue Ju Wan Herbal Formula Shows Rapid Antidepressant Effect (Study)
- Basic Mineral and Vitamin Supplements Could Limit Covid-19 Progression (Study)
- TCM Herbal Formula Zeng Ye Tang Found Useful Against Primary Sjogren's Syndrome
- Effect of Chinese Herbal Medicine on Breast Cancer
- Study Finds Wu Zi Yan Zong Wan Herbal Formula Improves Sperm Production
Formulas Which Generally Contain Tu Fu Ling
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about tu fu ling? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Tongue -teeth mark on tounge
- Pain in stomach
- Acupuncture Point Formula for treating Costochondritis
- What is zhu li da tan wan used for?
- how can know which organ is effected in Insomnia
- Application for symptoms
- Can blood stasis be cause of fibroids
- Spleen divergent channel
- Jin gu die da wan usage recommendations
- i can not feel the left pulse