Names Of Tu Fu Ling
How Is Tu Fu Ling Categorized?
Our Database Has 28 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Clear Heat and Relieve Toxicity Category
How Is Tu Fu Ling Used Clinically?
Tu Fu Ling Usages and Indications
- Relieves toxicity, eliminates dampness - joint pain, lin syndrome, jaundice.
- Clears damp-heat from the skin - recurrent ulcers or hot skin lesions, syphilis.
Cautions and Contraindications
- Do not drink black tea with this herb.
How Is Tu Fu Ling Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Tu Fu Ling
- Dosage: 15-60g
Conditions Potentially Related With Tu Fu Ling
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Rehumatoid Arthritis Induced Osteoporosis
- Effects of You Gui Wan and Zuo Gui Wan Herbal Formulas on Encephalomyelitis
- Treating Low Testosterone with Chinese Medicine (Herbal Medicine, Acupuncture and Moxibustion)
- Polygonum Multiflorum (He Shou Wu) Shows Beneficial Effect on Alzheimers Disease
- Western Chemo Actions Aided by Shi Quan Da Bu Wan Herbal Formula for Gastrointestinal Cancers
- Introduction to Herbal Medicine - TCM, Western, Japanese
- Rhinitis Study Finds Yu Ping Feng Wan with Western Treatment Far Superior to Western Treatment Alone
- Basic Guidelines For Choosing An Appropriate Herbal Formula
- Chinese Herbal Medicines - Teas vs. Prepared Pills/Granules - Researchers Say No Clinical Differences
- Double Blind Study Finds Dang Gui Wan Effective For Menopausal Symptoms (Hot Flashes, Nightsweats)
Formulas Which Generally Contain Tu Fu Ling
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about tu fu ling? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Intense itching in the same spot
- issue of urine drops
- Urinary Bladder Wind
- Piriformis syndrome
- Questions about size of needle for ear body face
- Womens Rhythm formula has other effects?
- Should I Switch Acupuncturist?
- Impact of breastfeeding
- SwollenParathyroid glands how to treat them auriculo- Microsystems acupuncture -tong ren modality
- constant migraines
Follow, Join, and Participate
All Content Copyright © 1999-2018 Yin Yang House Inc