Names Of Tu Fu Ling
How Is Tu Fu Ling Categorized?
Our Database Has 28 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Clear Heat and Relieve Toxicity Category
How Is Tu Fu Ling Used Clinically?
Tu Fu Ling Usages and Indications
- Relieves toxicity, eliminates dampness - joint pain, lin syndrome, jaundice.
- Clears damp-heat from the skin - recurrent ulcers or hot skin lesions, syphilis.
Cautions and Contraindications
- Do not drink black tea with this herb.
How Is Tu Fu Ling Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Tu Fu Ling
- Dosage: 15-60g
Conditions Potentially Related With Tu Fu Ling
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Double Blind Study Finds Dang Gui Wan Effective For Menopausal Symptoms (Hot Flashes, Nightsweats)
- Study Finds Fructus Schisandra Chinensis (Wu Wei Zi) Useful for Cholesterol Reduction
- Successful Long Term Treatment of HIV/AIDS with Only Chinese Herbal Medicine
- Musical Gongs and Xiao Yao Wan Herbs May Help Liver Qi Stagnation and Spleen Qi Deficiency
- Scorpions, Centipedes, and Hornets Nests: Chinese Herbal Medicine History
- Commonly Used Chinese Herbal Medicine for Lupus - Lab Analysis
- Yunnan Baiyao Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Colitis / Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Three Widely Used Formulas for Cardiac Fibrosis Compared (Study)
- Popular Chinese Herbal Formula Found To Aid Chronic Liver Disease
- Study Finds Chinese Herbal Formula Yin Chen Hao Tang Protects Liver From Cholestatic Damage
Formulas Which Generally Contain Tu Fu Ling
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about tu fu ling? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc