Names Of Tu Niu Xi
How Is Tu Niu Xi Categorized?
Our Database Has 28 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Clear Heat and Relieve Toxicity Category
How Is Tu Niu Xi Used Clinically?
Tu Niu Xi Usages and Indications
- Drains fire and relieves toxicity - sore, swollen, and painful throat, especially diphtheria.
- Clears heat toxin - abscesses and skin sores.
- Invigorates blood and dissipates stasis - dysmenorrhea, amenorrhea.
Cautions and Contraindications
- Avoid During Pregnancy
How Is Tu Niu Xi Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Tu Niu Xi
- Dosage: 15-30g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Treating Low Testosterone with Chinese Medicine (Herbal Medicine, Acupuncture and Moxibustion)
- Successful Long Term Treatment of HIV/AIDS with Only Chinese Herbal Medicine
- Study Finds Chinese Herbal Formula Yin Chen Hao Tang Protects Liver From Cholestatic Damage
- Research - Benefits of Jiang Tang Wan Herbal Formula for Diabetes with Exercise & Meta-analysis
- Double Blind Study Finds Dang Gui Wan Effective For Menopausal Symptoms (Hot Flashes, Nightsweats)
- Analysis of TCM Herbal Formula Xian Fang Huo Ming Yin for Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Rehumatoid Arthritis Induced Osteoporosis
- Three Widely Used Formulas for Cardiac Fibrosis Compared (Study)
- Chinese Herb, Sweetflag Rhizome, Found Protective Against Alzheimer's and Neurodegeneration
- Study Finds Xiao Chai Hu Tang Offers An Anti-Depressant Effect
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about tu niu xi? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums