Names Of Tu Si Zi
How Is Tu Si Zi Categorized?
Our Database Has 18 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Tonify Yang Category
How Is Tu Si Zi Used Clinically?
Tu Si Zi Usages and Indications
- Tonify kidneys, strengthens yin, secures essence, reserves urine - impotence, nocturnal emission, premature ejaculation, tinnitus, frequent urination, sore painful back, vaginal discharge.
- Tonify kidney and liver, improves vision - liver and kidney yin and yang deficiency patterns with dizziness, tinnitus, blurred vision, floaters, etc.
- Strengthen the spleen and kidneys - resolve diarrhea.
- Calms the fetus - important herb for habitual and/or threatened miscarriage.
How Is Tu Si Zi Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Tu Si Zi
- Dosage: 9-15g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Zuo Jin Wan Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful in Gastric (Stomach) Cancer
- Widely Used Chinese Herbal Medicine Formula for IBS and Crohn's - Mechanisms Explored (Study)
- Your Own Saliva Better For Wound Healing Than Yunnan Baiyao Alone
- Liu Wei Di Huang Wan Formula Shown To Prevent Post-Menopause Atherosclerosis
- Animal Study Shows Promise for TCM Herbal Treatment of Diabetes (Yi Qi Zeng Min Tang)
- Chinese Medicine and Weight Loss
- Analysis of TCM Herbal Formula Xian Fang Huo Ming Yin for Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Study Finds Xiao Yao Wan Useful for Indigestion With Depression in Perimenopausal Women
- Western Chemo Actions Aided by Shi Quan Da Bu Wan Herbal Formula for Gastrointestinal Cancers
- Common Chinese Herbal Formula Effective Against Post-Op Delirium
Formulas Which Generally Contain Tu Si Zi
Our database contains 9 TCM Formulas where Tu Si Zi is generally used
- Zhuang Yang Wan -Strengthen Kidney Yang And Preserve Power Pill (Tonify)
- Zhuang Yao Jian Shen Wan -Strengthen The Back And Benefit The Kidney Pills (Tonify)
- Zuo Gui Wan -Right Returning Pills (Tonify)
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about tu si zi? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Bacterial Vaginosis Treatment
- Hemorrhoids and anal discharge
- Crepey skin on upper arms
- Treatment for Gastroparesis
- Pins and Needles / Neuropathy
- Thyroid nodule recommendations?
- Family member in Coma
- How to differentiate between the root cause and the branch?
- Urinary Bladder (Uncommon) Disorder
- The significance of source points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc