Names Of Tu Si Zi
How Is Tu Si Zi Categorized?
Our Database Has 18 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Tonify Yang Category
How Is Tu Si Zi Used Clinically?
Tu Si Zi Usages and Indications
- Tonify kidneys, strengthens yin, secures essence, reserves urine - impotence, nocturnal emission, premature ejaculation, tinnitus, frequent urination, sore painful back, vaginal discharge.
- Tonify kidney and liver, improves vision - liver and kidney yin and yang deficiency patterns with dizziness, tinnitus, blurred vision, floaters, etc.
- Strengthen the spleen and kidneys - resolve diarrhea.
- Calms the fetus - important herb for habitual and/or threatened miscarriage.
How Is Tu Si Zi Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Tu Si Zi
- Dosage: 9-15g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- TCM Formula Gan Mai Da Zao Wan Found Effective for "Several" Mental Health Issues
- Study Finds Wu Zi Yan Zong Wan Herbal Formula Improves Sperm Production
- Study Finds Fructus Schisandra Chinensis (Wu Wei Zi) Useful for Cholesterol Reduction
- Popular Chinese Herbal Formula Found To Aid Chronic Liver Disease
- Treating Low Testosterone with Chinese Medicine (Herbal Medicine, Acupuncture and Moxibustion)
- Western Chemo Actions Aided by Shi Quan Da Bu Wan Herbal Formula for Gastrointestinal Cancers
- Leonurine (Chinese Motherwort) May Be Helpful For Stroke Recovery
- Introduction to Herbal Medicine - TCM, Western, Japanese
- TCM Herbal Formula Zeng Ye Tang Found Useful Against Primary Sjogren's Syndrome
- Study Finds Yin Qiao Helpful and Safe for Children To Drop Fever
Formulas Which Generally Contain Tu Si Zi
Our database contains 9 TCM Formulas where Tu Si Zi is generally used
- Zhuang Yang Wan -Strengthen Kidney Yang And Preserve Power Pill (Tonify)
- Zhuang Yao Jian Shen Wan -Strengthen The Back And Benefit The Kidney Pills (Tonify)
- Zuo Gui Wan -Right Returning Pills (Tonify)
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about tu si zi? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Tongue -teeth mark on tounge
- Pain in stomach
- Acupuncture Point Formula for treating Costochondritis
- What is zhu li da tan wan used for?
- how can know which organ is effected in Insomnia
- Application for symptoms
- Can blood stasis be cause of fibroids
- Spleen divergent channel
- Jin gu die da wan usage recommendations
- i can not feel the left pulse