Names Of Wang Bu Liu Xing
How Is Wang Bu Liu Xing Categorized?
Our Database Has 31 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Invigorate Blood Category
How Is Wang Bu Liu Xing Used Clinically?
Wang Bu Liu Xing Usages and Indications
- Invigorate blood and channels - upper body - promote lactation, lower body - unblocks menses, amenorrhea due to blood stasis.
- Swelling - breast or testicular swellings with pain.
Cautions and Contraindications
- Avoid During Pregnancy
How Is Wang Bu Liu Xing Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Wang Bu Liu Xing
- Dosage: 3-9g
Conditions Potentially Related With Wang Bu Liu Xing
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Three Widely Used Formulas for Cardiac Fibrosis Compared (Study)
- Study Finds Chinese Herbal Formula Yin Chen Hao Tang Protects Liver From Cholestatic Damage
- Rhinitis Study Finds Yu Ping Feng Wan with Western Treatment Far Superior to Western Treatment Alone
- Chinese Herb Da Ji - Thistle - Found To Have Strong Beneficial Effects in Type I Diabetes
- Effects of You Gui Wan and Zuo Gui Wan Herbal Formulas on Encephalomyelitis
- Introduction to Herbal Medicine - TCM, Western, Japanese
- Chinese Herb, Sweetflag Rhizome, Found Protective Against Alzheimer's and Neurodegeneration
- Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Rehumatoid Arthritis Induced Osteoporosis
- TCM Herbal Formula Zeng Ye Tang Found Useful Against Primary Sjogren's Syndrome
- Double Blind Study Finds Dang Gui Wan Effective For Menopausal Symptoms (Hot Flashes, Nightsweats)
Formulas Which Generally Contain Wang Bu Liu Xing
Our database contains 4 TCM Formulas where Wang Bu Liu Xing is generally used
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about wang bu liu xing? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc