Names Of Wang Bu Liu Xing
How Is Wang Bu Liu Xing Categorized?
Our Database Has 31 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Invigorate Blood Category
How Is Wang Bu Liu Xing Used Clinically?
Wang Bu Liu Xing Usages and Indications
- Invigorate blood and channels - upper body - promote lactation, lower body - unblocks menses, amenorrhea due to blood stasis.
- Swelling - breast or testicular swellings with pain.
Cautions and Contraindications
- Avoid During Pregnancy
How Is Wang Bu Liu Xing Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Wang Bu Liu Xing
- Dosage: 3-9g
Conditions Potentially Related With Wang Bu Liu Xing
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Musical Gongs and Xiao Yao Wan Herbs May Help Liver Qi Stagnation and Spleen Qi Deficiency
- Study Finds Shu Gan Liang Xue Herbal Formula Has Breast Cancer Anti Tumor Effect
- Research - Benefits of Jiang Tang Wan Herbal Formula for Diabetes with Exercise & Meta-analysis
- Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Rehumatoid Arthritis Induced Osteoporosis
- Chinese Herbal Formula Creates Metabolic Changes in Brains of Patients with Alzheimers Disease
- Parkinson's Disease Yields To Basic Moxibustion Treatment (Study)
- Understanding How Chai Hu Shu Gan Wan Help With Depression in Epilepsy Patients (Study)
- Western Chemo Actions Aided by Shi Quan Da Bu Wan Herbal Formula for Gastrointestinal Cancers
- Study Finds Xiao Yao Wan Useful for Indigestion With Depression in Perimenopausal Women
- Introduction to Herbal Medicine - TCM, Western, Japanese
Formulas Which Generally Contain Wang Bu Liu Xing
Our database contains 4 TCM Formulas where Wang Bu Liu Xing is generally used
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about wang bu liu xing? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- issue of urine drops
- Urinary Bladder Wind
- Piriformis syndrome
- Questions about size of needle for ear body face
- Womens Rhythm formula has other effects?
- Should I Switch Acupuncturist?
- Impact of breastfeeding
- SwollenParathyroid glands how to treat them auriculo- Microsystems acupuncture -tong ren modality
- constant migraines
- Pulmonary arterial hypertension
Follow, Join, and Participate
All Content Copyright © 1999-2018 Yin Yang House Inc