Names Of Wang Bu Liu Xing
How Is Wang Bu Liu Xing Categorized?
Our Database Has 31 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Invigorate Blood Category
How Is Wang Bu Liu Xing Used Clinically?
Wang Bu Liu Xing Usages and Indications
- Invigorate blood and channels - upper body - promote lactation, lower body - unblocks menses, amenorrhea due to blood stasis.
- Swelling - breast or testicular swellings with pain.
Cautions and Contraindications
- Avoid During Pregnancy
How Is Wang Bu Liu Xing Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Wang Bu Liu Xing
- Dosage: 3-9g
Conditions Potentially Related With Wang Bu Liu Xing
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Zuo Jin Wan Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful in Gastric (Stomach) Cancer
- Study Finds Yin Qiao Helpful and Safe for Children To Drop Fever
- Chinese Herb Da Ji - Thistle - Found To Have Strong Beneficial Effects in Type I Diabetes
- Study Finds Chinese Herbal Formula Yin Chen Hao Tang Protects Liver From Cholestatic Damage
- Analysis of TCM Herbal Formula Xian Fang Huo Ming Yin for Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Chinese Herb, Sweetflag Rhizome, Found Protective Against Alzheimer's and Neurodegeneration
- Your Own Saliva Better For Wound Healing Than Yunnan Baiyao Alone
- You Gui Wan Herbal Formula May Offer Alternative to Hormone Replacement Therapy After Oophorectomy
- Commonly Used Chinese Herbal Medicine for Lupus - Lab Analysis
- Western Chemo Actions Aided by Shi Quan Da Bu Wan Herbal Formula for Gastrointestinal Cancers
Formulas Which Generally Contain Wang Bu Liu Xing
Our database contains 4 TCM Formulas where Wang Bu Liu Xing is generally used
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about wang bu liu xing? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc