Names Of Wang Bu Liu Xing
How Is Wang Bu Liu Xing Categorized?
Our Database Has 31 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Invigorate Blood Category
How Is Wang Bu Liu Xing Used Clinically?
Wang Bu Liu Xing Usages and Indications
- Invigorate blood and channels - upper body - promote lactation, lower body - unblocks menses, amenorrhea due to blood stasis.
- Swelling - breast or testicular swellings with pain.
Cautions and Contraindications
- Avoid During Pregnancy
How Is Wang Bu Liu Xing Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Wang Bu Liu Xing
- Dosage: 3-9g
Conditions Potentially Related With Wang Bu Liu Xing
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Lavender Oil Massage Helpful for Infantile Colic
- Zuo Jin Wan Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful in Gastric (Stomach) Cancer
- Analysis of TCM Herbal Formula Xian Fang Huo Ming Yin for Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Study Finds Wu Mei Wan Herbal Formula Protects Pancreatic Beta Cells in Diabetes
- Chinese Medicine and Weight Loss
- Chinese Herbal Formulas and Self-Help Acupressure for Colds and Flus - Yin Qiao, Gan Mao Ling, ...
- Basic Guidelines For Choosing An Appropriate Herbal Formula
- Treating Low Testosterone with Chinese Medicine (Herbal Medicine, Acupuncture and Moxibustion)
- Animal Study Shows Promise for TCM Herbal Treatment of Diabetes (Yi Qi Zeng Min Tang)
- Polygonum Multiflorum (He Shou Wu) Shows Beneficial Effect on Alzheimers Disease
Formulas Which Generally Contain Wang Bu Liu Xing
Our database contains 4 TCM Formulas where Wang Bu Liu Xing is generally used
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about wang bu liu xing? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- What type of treatment works best for the lymphatic system?
- Gastroisofagial reflux
- What does the constant feeling of wet feet mean?
- Liu wei huang wan caused spleen/stomach issue
- Itch after moxa at Du 14
- Maintenance Sleep (Insomnia)
- Severe (partially low) back pain/spinal bone spur
- Neurological disorders
- Getting worse after accupressure
- Urgent help! Need guidance on Suo Quan Wan
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc