Names Of Wei Ling Xian
How Is Wei Ling Xian Categorized?
Our Database Has 16 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Dispel Wind Dampness Category
How Is Wei Ling Xian Used Clinically?
Wei Ling Xian Usages and Indications
- Dispels wind-damp and unblocks the channels, relieves pain.
- Fish bone lodged in the throat.
- Focal distention and accumulation in the middle burner.
How Is Wei Ling Xian Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Wei Ling Xian
- Dosage: 6-12g
- Fish Bone: 15-30g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Your Own Saliva Better For Wound Healing Than Yunnan Baiyao Alone
- Basic Guidelines For Choosing An Appropriate Herbal Formula
- Commonly Used Chinese Herbal Medicine for Lupus - Lab Analysis
- Lavender Oil Massage Helpful for Infantile Colic
- Effects of You Gui Wan and Zuo Gui Wan Herbal Formulas on Encephalomyelitis
- Polygonum Multiflorum (He Shou Wu) Shows Beneficial Effect on Alzheimers Disease
- Study Finds Xiao Yao Wan Useful for Indigestion With Depression in Perimenopausal Women
- TCM Formula Gan Mai Da Zao Wan Found Effective for "Several" Mental Health Issues
- Bu Zhong Yi Qi Wan - Why It Helps With Chemo Related Fatigue? (Study)
- Research - Benefits of Jiang Tang Wan Herbal Formula for Diabetes with Exercise & Meta-analysis
Formulas Which Generally Contain Wei Ling Xian
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about wei ling xian? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc