Names Of Wei Ling Xian
How Is Wei Ling Xian Categorized?
Our Database Has 16 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Dispel Wind Dampness Category
How Is Wei Ling Xian Used Clinically?
Wei Ling Xian Usages and Indications
- Dispels wind-damp and unblocks the channels, relieves pain.
- Fish bone lodged in the throat.
- Focal distention and accumulation in the middle burner.
How Is Wei Ling Xian Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Wei Ling Xian
- Dosage: 6-12g
- Fish Bone: 15-30g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Commonly Used Chinese Herbal Medicine for Lupus - Lab Analysis
- Yue Ju Wan Herbal Formula Shows Rapid Antidepressant Effect (Study)
- Parkinson's Disease Yields To Basic Moxibustion Treatment (Study)
- Multiple Myeloma Maintained with Chinese Herbal Medicine Treatment Alone (Case Study)
- Basic Guidelines For Choosing An Appropriate Herbal Formula
- Lavender Oil Massage Helpful for Infantile Colic
- Study Finds Wu Mei Wan Herbal Formula Protects Pancreatic Beta Cells in Diabetes
- Leonurine (Chinese Motherwort) May Be Helpful For Stroke Recovery
- Popular Chinese Herbal Formula Found To Aid Chronic Liver Disease
- Chinese Herbal Medicines - Teas vs. Prepared Pills/Granules - Researchers Say No Clinical Differences
Formulas Which Generally Contain Wei Ling Xian
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about wei ling xian? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc