Names Of Wu Bei Zi
How Is Wu Bei Zi Categorized?
Our Database Has 18 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Stabilize and Bind Category
How Is Wu Bei Zi Used Clinically?
Wu Bei Zi Usages and Indications
- Contain leakage of lung qi - stop chronic cough due to deficient lung.
- Binds the intestines, stops diarrhea - diarrhea, dysentery, chronic blood in the stool, rectal prolapse.
- Restrains leakage - nocturnal emission, spermatorrhea, excessive sweat, bleeding.
- Absorbs moisture, reduces swellings, relieves fire toxicity - topically for sores, ringworm, ulcerated skin, scars.
How Is Wu Bei Zi Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Wu Bei Zi
- Dosage: 1.5-6g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- The Inner Workings of Herb-Partitioned Moxibustion For Crohn's Disease
- Study Finds Yin Qiao Helpful and Safe for Children To Drop Fever
- Multiple Myeloma Maintained with Chinese Herbal Medicine Treatment Alone (Case Study)
- Study Finds Xiao Yao Wan Useful for Indigestion With Depression in Perimenopausal Women
- Scorpions, Centipedes, and Hornets Nests: Chinese Herbal Medicine History
- Chinese Herbal Formulas and Self-Help Acupressure for Colds and Flus - Yin Qiao, Gan Mao Ling, ...
- Leonurine (Chinese Motherwort) May Be Helpful For Stroke Recovery
- Ren Shen Yang Rong Wan Found Effective for Post Cancer Fatigue
- Study Finds Red Yeast Rice Lowers Risk Of Developing Diabetes
- Basic Mineral and Vitamin Supplements Could Limit Covid-19 Progression (Study)
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about wu bei zi? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Bacterial Vaginosis Treatment
- Hemorrhoids and anal discharge
- Crepey skin on upper arms
- Treatment for Gastroparesis
- Pins and Needles / Neuropathy
- Thyroid nodule recommendations?
- Family member in Coma
- How to differentiate between the root cause and the branch?
- Urinary Bladder (Uncommon) Disorder
- The significance of source points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc