Names Of Wu Bei Zi
How Is Wu Bei Zi Categorized?
Our Database Has 18 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Stabilize and Bind Category
How Is Wu Bei Zi Used Clinically?
Wu Bei Zi Usages and Indications
- Contain leakage of lung qi - stop chronic cough due to deficient lung.
- Binds the intestines, stops diarrhea - diarrhea, dysentery, chronic blood in the stool, rectal prolapse.
- Restrains leakage - nocturnal emission, spermatorrhea, excessive sweat, bleeding.
- Absorbs moisture, reduces swellings, relieves fire toxicity - topically for sores, ringworm, ulcerated skin, scars.
How Is Wu Bei Zi Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Wu Bei Zi
- Dosage: 1.5-6g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Zuo Jin Wan Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful in Gastric (Stomach) Cancer
- You Gui Wan Herbal Formula May Offer Alternative to Hormone Replacement Therapy After Oophorectomy
- Study Finds Red Yeast Rice Lowers Risk Of Developing Diabetes
- Three Widely Used Formulas for Cardiac Fibrosis Compared (Study)
- Study Finds Xiao Chai Hu Tang Offers An Anti-Depressant Effect
- Ye Gu Herb (Aeginetia Indica) Found To Have Anti-Cancer Benefits in Kidney/Renal Cancer Disease
- Yi Guan Jian Herbal Formula May Aid Liver Damage
- Western Chemo Actions Aided by Shi Quan Da Bu Wan Herbal Formula for Gastrointestinal Cancers
- Popular Chinese Herbal Formula Found To Aid Chronic Liver Disease
- Widely Used Chinese Herbal Medicine Formula for IBS and Crohn's - Mechanisms Explored (Study)
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about wu bei zi? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc