Names Of Wu Bei Zi
How Is Wu Bei Zi Categorized?
Our Database Has 18 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Stabilize and Bind Category
How Is Wu Bei Zi Used Clinically?
Wu Bei Zi Usages and Indications
- Contain leakage of lung qi - stop chronic cough due to deficient lung.
- Binds the intestines, stops diarrhea - diarrhea, dysentery, chronic blood in the stool, rectal prolapse.
- Restrains leakage - nocturnal emission, spermatorrhea, excessive sweat, bleeding.
- Absorbs moisture, reduces swellings, relieves fire toxicity - topically for sores, ringworm, ulcerated skin, scars.
How Is Wu Bei Zi Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Wu Bei Zi
- Dosage: 1.5-6g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Western Chemo Actions Aided by Shi Quan Da Bu Wan Herbal Formula for Gastrointestinal Cancers
- Chinese Medicine and Weight Loss
- Yue Ju Wan Herbal Formula Shows Rapid Antidepressant Effect (Study)
- Bu Zhong Yi Qi Wan - Why It Helps With Chemo Related Fatigue? (Study)
- Zuo Jin Wan Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful in Gastric (Stomach) Cancer
- Introduction to Herbal Medicine - TCM, Western, Japanese
- Ye Gu Herb (Aeginetia Indica) Found To Have Anti-Cancer Benefits in Kidney/Renal Cancer Disease
- Basic Mineral and Vitamin Supplements Could Limit Covid-19 Progression (Study)
- Scorpions, Centipedes, and Hornets Nests: Chinese Herbal Medicine History
- Musical Gongs and Xiao Yao Wan Herbs May Help Liver Qi Stagnation and Spleen Qi Deficiency
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about wu bei zi? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Blood stasis in uterus and legs / herbal formula
- recurring boils
- Female senior , Ovaries , as / if related to Brain Health
- Im an acupuncture student
- Meridian Pen / Electronic Acupoint Massager with Laser/ Electronic Acupuncture Tendon Retractor Rod
- Cold and Thirst at night
- My Spleen is Weak
- Excess body heat
- Help with Covid Symptoms
- Help for Nasal Polyps