Names Of Wu Bei Zi
How Is Wu Bei Zi Categorized?
Our Database Has 18 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Stabilize and Bind Category
How Is Wu Bei Zi Used Clinically?
Wu Bei Zi Usages and Indications
- Contain leakage of lung qi - stop chronic cough due to deficient lung.
- Binds the intestines, stops diarrhea - diarrhea, dysentery, chronic blood in the stool, rectal prolapse.
- Restrains leakage - nocturnal emission, spermatorrhea, excessive sweat, bleeding.
- Absorbs moisture, reduces swellings, relieves fire toxicity - topically for sores, ringworm, ulcerated skin, scars.
How Is Wu Bei Zi Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Wu Bei Zi
- Dosage: 1.5-6g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Lavender Oil Massage Helpful for Infantile Colic
- Treating Low Testosterone with Chinese Medicine (Herbal Medicine, Acupuncture and Moxibustion)
- Polygonum Multiflorum (He Shou Wu) Shows Beneficial Effect on Alzheimers Disease
- Effects of You Gui Wan and Zuo Gui Wan Herbal Formulas on Encephalomyelitis
- Study Explores Beneficial Effects of Popular Chinese Herbal Formula on Diabetic Retinopathy
- Western Chemo Actions Aided by Shi Quan Da Bu Wan Herbal Formula for Gastrointestinal Cancers
- Scorpions, Centipedes, and Hornets Nests: Chinese Herbal Medicine History
- Chinese Herb Da Ji - Thistle - Found To Have Strong Beneficial Effects in Type I Diabetes
- Yunnan Baiyao Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Colitis / Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Double Blind Study Finds Dang Gui Wan Effective For Menopausal Symptoms (Hot Flashes, Nightsweats)
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about wu bei zi? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Unable to locate both wrist tendons
- 70 y.o. woman with persistent diarrhea & other heat symptoms
- Question regarding acupuncture for emergency
- Iron constipation
- Neuro Muscular Distrophy"
- What are the points for infected boils please?
- Polyps (nasal) treatment with herbs
- Heavily rhinitis problem
- Xiao Yao san and Gui pi tan taken together with antidepressants and anxiolitic drugs
- CHAPPED LIPS, chronic
Follow, Join, and Participate
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc