Names Of Wu Bei Zi
How Is Wu Bei Zi Categorized?
Our Database Has 18 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Stabilize and Bind Category
How Is Wu Bei Zi Used Clinically?
Wu Bei Zi Usages and Indications
- Contain leakage of lung qi - stop chronic cough due to deficient lung.
- Binds the intestines, stops diarrhea - diarrhea, dysentery, chronic blood in the stool, rectal prolapse.
- Restrains leakage - nocturnal emission, spermatorrhea, excessive sweat, bleeding.
- Absorbs moisture, reduces swellings, relieves fire toxicity - topically for sores, ringworm, ulcerated skin, scars.
How Is Wu Bei Zi Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Wu Bei Zi
- Dosage: 1.5-6g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Parkinson's Disease Yields To Basic Moxibustion Treatment (Study)
- Treating Low Testosterone with Chinese Medicine (Herbal Medicine, Acupuncture and Moxibustion)
- Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Rehumatoid Arthritis Induced Osteoporosis
- Chinese Herb Da Ji - Thistle - Found To Have Strong Beneficial Effects in Type I Diabetes
- Study Finds Xiao Yao Wan Useful for Indigestion With Depression in Perimenopausal Women
- Study Finds Shu Gan Liang Xue Herbal Formula Has Breast Cancer Anti Tumor Effect
- Ye Gu Herb (Aeginetia Indica) Found To Have Anti-Cancer Benefits in Kidney/Renal Cancer Disease
- Study Finds Wu Mei Wan Herbal Formula Protects Pancreatic Beta Cells in Diabetes
- Leonurine (Chinese Motherwort) May Be Helpful For Stroke Recovery
- Chinese Medicine and Weight Loss
Where Do I Go Next?
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc