Names Of Wu Gong
How Is Wu Gong Categorized?
Our Database Has 9 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Extinguish Wind and Stop Tremors Category
How Is Wu Gong Used Clinically?
Wu Gong Usages and Indications
- Extinguishes wind, stops spasms and convulsions - lock jaw, seizures, acute/chronic childhood convulsions.
- Dissipates toxins and nodules - sores, carbuncles, neck lumps, snake bite.
- Unblocks the collaterals - painful headaches.
Cautions and Contraindications
- Do not use during pregnancy.
How Is Wu Gong Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Wu Gong
- Dosage: 0.9-3g pills
- 0.6-1g powders
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Wu Gong Is Discussed
- Scorpions, Centipedes, and Hornets Nests: Chinese Herbal Medicine History
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Musical Gongs and Xiao Yao Wan Herbs May Help Liver Qi Stagnation and Spleen Qi Deficiency
- Study Finds Chinese Herbal Formula Yin Chen Hao Tang Protects Liver From Cholestatic Damage
- Effects of You Gui Wan and Zuo Gui Wan Herbal Formulas on Encephalomyelitis
- Common Chinese Herbal Formula Effective Against Post-Op Delirium
- Chinese Herb Da Ji - Thistle - Found To Have Strong Beneficial Effects in Type I Diabetes
- Introduction to Herbal Medicine - TCM, Western, Japanese
- Study Explores Anti-Asthmatic Effects Of Moxibustion
- Study Finds Wu Mei Wan Herbal Formula Protects Pancreatic Beta Cells in Diabetes
- Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Rehumatoid Arthritis Induced Osteoporosis
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about wu gong? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Tongue -teeth mark on tounge
- Pain in stomach
- Acupuncture Point Formula for treating Costochondritis
- What is zhu li da tan wan used for?
- how can know which organ is effected in Insomnia
- Application for symptoms
- Can blood stasis be cause of fibroids
- Spleen divergent channel
- Jin gu die da wan usage recommendations
- i can not feel the left pulse