Names Of Wu Gong
How Is Wu Gong Categorized?
Our Database Has 9 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Extinguish Wind and Stop Tremors Category
How Is Wu Gong Used Clinically?
Wu Gong Usages and Indications
- Extinguishes wind, stops spasms and convulsions - lock jaw, seizures, acute/chronic childhood convulsions.
- Dissipates toxins and nodules - sores, carbuncles, neck lumps, snake bite.
- Unblocks the collaterals - painful headaches.
Cautions and Contraindications
- Do not use during pregnancy.
How Is Wu Gong Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Wu Gong
- Dosage: 0.9-3g pills
- 0.6-1g powders
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Wu Gong Is Discussed
- Scorpions, Centipedes, and Hornets Nests: Chinese Herbal Medicine History
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Yunnan Baiyao Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Colitis / Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Study Finds Xiao Chai Hu Tang Offers An Anti-Depressant Effect
- Popular Chinese Herbal Formula Found To Aid Chronic Liver Disease
- Multiple Myeloma Maintained with Chinese Herbal Medicine Treatment Alone (Case Study)
- Rhinitis Study Finds Yu Ping Feng Wan with Western Treatment Far Superior to Western Treatment Alone
- Effect of Chinese Herbal Medicine on Breast Cancer
- Widely Used Chinese Herbal Medicine Formula for IBS and Crohn's - Mechanisms Explored (Study)
- Analysis of TCM Herbal Formula Xian Fang Huo Ming Yin for Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Treating Low Testosterone with Chinese Medicine (Herbal Medicine, Acupuncture and Moxibustion)
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about wu gong? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Unable to locate both wrist tendons
- 70 y.o. woman with persistent diarrhea & other heat symptoms
- Question regarding acupuncture for emergency
- Iron constipation
- Neuro Muscular Distrophy"
- What are the points for infected boils please?
- Polyps (nasal) treatment with herbs
- Heavily rhinitis problem
- Xiao Yao san and Gui pi tan taken together with antidepressants and anxiolitic drugs
- CHAPPED LIPS, chronic
Follow, Join, and Participate
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc