Names Of Wu Gong
How Is Wu Gong Categorized?
Our Database Has 9 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Extinguish Wind and Stop Tremors Category
How Is Wu Gong Used Clinically?
Wu Gong Usages and Indications
- Extinguishes wind, stops spasms and convulsions - lock jaw, seizures, acute/chronic childhood convulsions.
- Dissipates toxins and nodules - sores, carbuncles, neck lumps, snake bite.
- Unblocks the collaterals - painful headaches.
Cautions and Contraindications
- Do not use during pregnancy.
How Is Wu Gong Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Wu Gong
- Dosage: 0.9-3g pills
- 0.6-1g powders
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Wu Gong Is Discussed
- Scorpions, Centipedes, and Hornets Nests: Chinese Herbal Medicine History
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Effects of You Gui Wan and Zuo Gui Wan Herbal Formulas on Encephalomyelitis
- Study Finds Fructus Schisandra Chinensis (Wu Wei Zi) Useful for Cholesterol Reduction
- Leonurine (Chinese Motherwort) May Be Helpful For Stroke Recovery
- Ye Gu Herb (Aeginetia Indica) Found To Have Anti-Cancer Benefits in Kidney/Renal Cancer Disease
- Popular Chinese Herbal Formula Found To Aid Chronic Liver Disease
- You Gui Wan Herbal Formula May Offer Alternative to Hormone Replacement Therapy After Oophorectomy
- Study Finds Wu Zi Yan Zong Wan Herbal Formula Improves Sperm Production
- Successful Long Term Treatment of HIV/AIDS with Only Chinese Herbal Medicine
- Three Widely Used Formulas for Cardiac Fibrosis Compared (Study)
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about wu gong? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc