Names Of Wu Gong
How Is Wu Gong Categorized?
Our Database Has 9 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Extinguish Wind and Stop Tremors Category
How Is Wu Gong Used Clinically?
Wu Gong Usages and Indications
- Extinguishes wind, stops spasms and convulsions - lock jaw, seizures, acute/chronic childhood convulsions.
- Dissipates toxins and nodules - sores, carbuncles, neck lumps, snake bite.
- Unblocks the collaterals - painful headaches.
Cautions and Contraindications
- Do not use during pregnancy.
How Is Wu Gong Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Wu Gong
- Dosage: 0.9-3g pills
- 0.6-1g powders
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Wu Gong Is Discussed
- Scorpions, Centipedes, and Hornets Nests: Chinese Herbal Medicine History
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Study Finds Wu Zi Yan Zong Wan Herbal Formula Improves Sperm Production
- Successful Long Term Treatment of HIV/AIDS with Only Chinese Herbal Medicine
- Rhinitis Study Finds Yu Ping Feng Wan with Western Treatment Far Superior to Western Treatment Alone
- Double Blind Study Finds Dang Gui Wan Effective For Menopausal Symptoms (Hot Flashes, Nightsweats)
- Qing Dai Herb Found To Counter GI Problems from NSAID Use
- Chinese Herbal Formula Creates Metabolic Changes in Brains of Patients with Alzheimers Disease
- Animal Study Shows Promise for TCM Herbal Treatment of Diabetes (Yi Qi Zeng Min Tang)
- Common Chinese Herbal Formula Effective Against Post-Op Delirium
- TCM Herbal Formula Zeng Ye Tang Found Useful Against Primary Sjogren's Syndrome
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about wu gong? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc