Names Of Wu Ling Zhi
How Is Wu Ling Zhi Categorized?
Our Database Has 31 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Invigorate Blood Category
How Is Wu Ling Zhi Used Clinically?
Wu Ling Zhi Usages and Indications
- Disperse blood stasis, alleviate pain - amenorrhea, dysmenorrhea, post partum abdominal pain, epigastric pain due to blood stasis.
- Transforms stasis, stop bleeding - uterine bleeding, lochioschesis.
- Childhood nutritional impairment with focal distention.
- Use raw to invigorate blood and dry-fry to stop bleeding.
Cautions and Contraindications
How Is Wu Ling Zhi Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Wu Ling Zhi
- Dosage: 3-9g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Commonly Used Chinese Herbal Medicine for Lupus - Lab Analysis
- Research - Benefits of Jiang Tang Wan Herbal Formula for Diabetes with Exercise & Meta-analysis
- Chinese Herb, Sweetflag Rhizome, Found Protective Against Alzheimer's and Neurodegeneration
- Study Finds Shu Gan Liang Xue Herbal Formula Has Breast Cancer Anti Tumor Effect
- Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Rehumatoid Arthritis Induced Osteoporosis
- Effect of Chinese Herbal Medicine on Breast Cancer
- Qing Dai Herb Found To Counter GI Problems from NSAID Use
- Leonurine (Chinese Motherwort) May Be Helpful For Stroke Recovery
- Study Explores Beneficial Effects of Popular Chinese Herbal Formula on Diabetic Retinopathy
- Bu Zhong Yi Qi Wan - Why It Helps With Chemo Related Fatigue? (Study)
Formulas Which Generally Contain Wu Ling Zhi
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about wu ling zhi? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc