Names Of Wu Ling Zhi
How Is Wu Ling Zhi Categorized?
Our Database Has 31 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Invigorate Blood Category
How Is Wu Ling Zhi Used Clinically?
Wu Ling Zhi Usages and Indications
- Disperse blood stasis, alleviate pain - amenorrhea, dysmenorrhea, post partum abdominal pain, epigastric pain due to blood stasis.
- Transforms stasis, stop bleeding - uterine bleeding, lochioschesis.
- Childhood nutritional impairment with focal distention.
- Use raw to invigorate blood and dry-fry to stop bleeding.
Cautions and Contraindications
How Is Wu Ling Zhi Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Wu Ling Zhi
- Dosage: 3-9g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Study Finds Wu Mei Wan Herbal Formula Protects Pancreatic Beta Cells in Diabetes
- Polygonum Multiflorum (He Shou Wu) Shows Beneficial Effect on Alzheimers Disease
- Chinese Herbal Medicines - Teas vs. Prepared Pills/Granules - Researchers Say No Clinical Differences
- Your Own Saliva Better For Wound Healing Than Yunnan Baiyao Alone
- You Gui Wan Herbal Formula May Offer Alternative to Hormone Replacement Therapy After Oophorectomy
- Effect of Chinese Herbal Medicine on Breast Cancer
- Study Finds Yin Qiao Helpful and Safe for Children To Drop Fever
- TCM Herbal Formula Zeng Ye Tang Found Useful Against Primary Sjogren's Syndrome
- Bu Zhong Yi Qi Wan - Why It Helps With Chemo Related Fatigue? (Study)
- Lavender Oil Massage Helpful for Infantile Colic
Formulas Which Generally Contain Wu Ling Zhi
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about wu ling zhi? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Unable to locate both wrist tendons
- 70 y.o. woman with persistent diarrhea & other heat symptoms
- Question regarding acupuncture for emergency
- Iron constipation
- Neuro Muscular Distrophy"
- What are the points for infected boils please?
- Polyps (nasal) treatment with herbs
- Heavily rhinitis problem
- Xiao Yao san and Gui pi tan taken together with antidepressants and anxiolitic drugs
- CHAPPED LIPS, chronic
Follow, Join, and Participate
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc