Names Of Wu Ling Zhi
How Is Wu Ling Zhi Categorized?
Our Database Has 32 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Invigorate Blood Category
How Is Wu Ling Zhi Used Clinically?
Wu Ling Zhi Usages and Indications
- Disperse blood stasis, alleviate pain - amenorrhea, dysmenorrhea, post partum abdominal pain, epigastric pain due to blood stasis.
- Transforms stasis, stop bleeding - uterine bleeding, lochioschesis.
- Childhood nutritional impairment with focal distention.
- Use raw to invigorate blood and dry-fry to stop bleeding.
Cautions and Contraindications
How Is Wu Ling Zhi Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Wu Ling Zhi
- Dosage: 3-9g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Commonly Used Chinese Herbal Medicine for Lupus - Lab Analysis
- Ren Shen Yang Rong Wan Found Effective for Post Cancer Fatigue
- Chinese Medicine and Weight Loss
- Liu Wei Di Huang Wan Formula Shown To Prevent Post-Menopause Atherosclerosis
- Your Own Saliva Better For Wound Healing Than Yunnan Baiyao Alone
- Musical Gongs and Xiao Yao Wan Herbs May Help Liver Qi Stagnation and Spleen Qi Deficiency
- Analysis of TCM Herbal Formula Xian Fang Huo Ming Yin for Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Research - Benefits of Jiang Tang Wan Herbal Formula for Diabetes with Exercise & Meta-analysis
- Study Finds Wu Mei Wan Herbal Formula Protects Pancreatic Beta Cells in Diabetes
- Basic Mineral and Vitamin Supplements Could Limit Covid-19 Progression (Study)
Formulas Which Generally Contain Wu Ling Zhi
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about wu ling zhi? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc