Names Of Wu Ling Zhi
How Is Wu Ling Zhi Categorized?
Our Database Has 31 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Invigorate Blood Category
How Is Wu Ling Zhi Used Clinically?
Wu Ling Zhi Usages and Indications
- Disperse blood stasis, alleviate pain - amenorrhea, dysmenorrhea, post partum abdominal pain, epigastric pain due to blood stasis.
- Transforms stasis, stop bleeding - uterine bleeding, lochioschesis.
- Childhood nutritional impairment with focal distention.
- Use raw to invigorate blood and dry-fry to stop bleeding.
Cautions and Contraindications
How Is Wu Ling Zhi Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Wu Ling Zhi
- Dosage: 3-9g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Yi Guan Jian Herbal Formula May Aid Liver Damage
- Introduction to Herbal Medicine - TCM, Western, Japanese
- Chinese Herbal Medicines - Teas vs. Prepared Pills/Granules - Researchers Say No Clinical Differences
- Three Widely Used Formulas for Cardiac Fibrosis Compared (Study)
- Study Finds Fructus Schisandra Chinensis (Wu Wei Zi) Useful for Cholesterol Reduction
- Chinese Herb Da Ji - Thistle - Found To Have Strong Beneficial Effects in Type I Diabetes
- Zuo Jin Wan Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful in Gastric (Stomach) Cancer
- Popular Chinese Herbal Formula Found To Aid Chronic Liver Disease
- Study Finds Xiao Yao Wan Useful for Indigestion With Depression in Perimenopausal Women
- Basic Guidelines For Choosing An Appropriate Herbal Formula
Formulas Which Generally Contain Wu Ling Zhi
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about wu ling zhi? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
All Content Copyright © 1999-2018 Yin Yang House Inc