Names Of Wu Ling Zhi
How Is Wu Ling Zhi Categorized?
Our Database Has 32 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Invigorate Blood Category
How Is Wu Ling Zhi Used Clinically?
Wu Ling Zhi Usages and Indications
- Disperse blood stasis, alleviate pain - amenorrhea, dysmenorrhea, post partum abdominal pain, epigastric pain due to blood stasis.
- Transforms stasis, stop bleeding - uterine bleeding, lochioschesis.
- Childhood nutritional impairment with focal distention.
- Use raw to invigorate blood and dry-fry to stop bleeding.
Cautions and Contraindications
How Is Wu Ling Zhi Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Wu Ling Zhi
- Dosage: 3-9g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Ye Gu Herb (Aeginetia Indica) Found To Have Anti-Cancer Benefits in Kidney/Renal Cancer Disease
- Basic Guidelines For Choosing An Appropriate Herbal Formula
- Yunnan Baiyao Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Colitis / Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Your Own Saliva Better For Wound Healing Than Yunnan Baiyao Alone
- Effect of Chinese Herbal Medicine on Breast Cancer
- TCM Herbal Formula Zeng Ye Tang Found Useful Against Primary Sjogren's Syndrome
- Polygonum Multiflorum (He Shou Wu) Shows Beneficial Effect on Alzheimers Disease
- Chinese Herb Da Ji - Thistle - Found To Have Strong Beneficial Effects in Type I Diabetes
- You Gui Wan Herbal Formula May Offer Alternative to Hormone Replacement Therapy After Oophorectomy
- Study Finds Yin Qiao Helpful and Safe for Children To Drop Fever
Formulas Which Generally Contain Wu Ling Zhi
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about wu ling zhi? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Blood stasis in uterus and legs / herbal formula
- recurring boils
- Female senior , Ovaries , as / if related to Brain Health
- Im an acupuncture student
- Meridian Pen / Electronic Acupoint Massager with Laser/ Electronic Acupuncture Tendon Retractor Rod
- Cold and Thirst at night
- My Spleen is Weak
- Excess body heat
- Help with Covid Symptoms
- Help for Nasal Polyps