Names Of Wu Mei
How Is Wu Mei Categorized?
Our Database Has 18 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Stabilize and Bind Category
How Is Wu Mei Used Clinically?
Wu Mei Usages and Indications
- Inhibit leakage of lung qi - lung deficiency cough.
- Binds intestines - chronic diarrhea or dysentery.
- Generates fluids - alleviates thirst due to heat from deficiency or qi and yin deficiency, xiao ke.
- Expels roundworm - alleviates abdominal pain.
- Stops bleeding - blood in the stool, uterine bleeding with blood deficiency signs (dryness, thirst, parched mouth).
How Is Wu Mei Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Wu Mei
- Dosage: 3-9g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Wu Mei Is Discussed
- Study Finds Wu Mei Wan Herbal Formula Protects Pancreatic Beta Cells in Diabetes
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Study Finds Yin Qiao Helpful and Safe for Children To Drop Fever
- The Inner Workings of Herb-Partitioned Moxibustion For Crohn's Disease
- Rhinitis Study Finds Yu Ping Feng Wan with Western Treatment Far Superior to Western Treatment Alone
- TCM Formula Gan Mai Da Zao Wan Found Effective for "Several" Mental Health Issues
- Study Explores Beneficial Effects of Popular Chinese Herbal Formula on Diabetic Retinopathy
- Study Finds Red Yeast Rice Lowers Risk Of Developing Diabetes
- Double Blind Study Finds Dang Gui Wan Effective For Menopausal Symptoms (Hot Flashes, Nightsweats)
- Study Finds Wu Zi Yan Zong Wan Herbal Formula Improves Sperm Production
- Ren Shen Yang Rong Wan Found Effective for Post Cancer Fatigue
Formulas Which Generally Contain Wu Mei
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about wu mei? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc