Names Of Wu Mei
How Is Wu Mei Categorized?
Our Database Has 18 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Stabilize and Bind Category
How Is Wu Mei Used Clinically?
Wu Mei Usages and Indications
- Inhibit leakage of lung qi - lung deficiency cough.
- Binds intestines - chronic diarrhea or dysentery.
- Generates fluids - alleviates thirst due to heat from deficiency or qi and yin deficiency, xiao ke.
- Expels roundworm - alleviates abdominal pain.
- Stops bleeding - blood in the stool, uterine bleeding with blood deficiency signs (dryness, thirst, parched mouth).
How Is Wu Mei Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Wu Mei
- Dosage: 3-9g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Wu Mei Is Discussed
- Study Finds Wu Mei Wan Herbal Formula Protects Pancreatic Beta Cells in Diabetes
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Double Blind Study Finds Dang Gui Wan Effective For Menopausal Symptoms (Hot Flashes, Nightsweats)
- Chinese Herbal Formulas and Self-Help Acupressure for Colds and Flus - Yin Qiao, Gan Mao Ling, ...
- Chinese Medicine and Weight Loss
- Zuo Jin Wan Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful in Gastric (Stomach) Cancer
- You Gui Wan Herbal Formula May Offer Alternative to Hormone Replacement Therapy After Oophorectomy
- Understanding How Chai Hu Shu Gan Wan Help With Depression in Epilepsy Patients (Study)
- Chinese Herbal Formula Creates Metabolic Changes in Brains of Patients with Alzheimers Disease
- Rhinitis Study Finds Yu Ping Feng Wan with Western Treatment Far Superior to Western Treatment Alone
- Popular Chinese Herbal Formula Found To Aid Chronic Liver Disease
Formulas Which Generally Contain Wu Mei
Where Do I Go Next?
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc