Names Of Wu Mei
How Is Wu Mei Categorized?
Our Database Has 18 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Stabilize and Bind Category
How Is Wu Mei Used Clinically?
Wu Mei Usages and Indications
- Inhibit leakage of lung qi - lung deficiency cough.
- Binds intestines - chronic diarrhea or dysentery.
- Generates fluids - alleviates thirst due to heat from deficiency or qi and yin deficiency, xiao ke.
- Expels roundworm - alleviates abdominal pain.
- Stops bleeding - blood in the stool, uterine bleeding with blood deficiency signs (dryness, thirst, parched mouth).
How Is Wu Mei Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Wu Mei
- Dosage: 3-9g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Wu Mei Is Discussed
- Study Finds Wu Mei Wan Herbal Formula Protects Pancreatic Beta Cells in Diabetes
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Study Explores Anti-Asthmatic Effects Of Moxibustion
- Study Finds Shu Gan Liang Xue Herbal Formula Has Breast Cancer Anti Tumor Effect
- Chinese Herbal Formula Creates Metabolic Changes in Brains of Patients with Alzheimers Disease
- Qing Dai Herb Found To Counter GI Problems from NSAID Use
- Chinese Medicine and Weight Loss
- Zuo Jin Wan Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful in Gastric (Stomach) Cancer
- Chinese Herb, Sweetflag Rhizome, Found Protective Against Alzheimer's and Neurodegeneration
- Parkinson's Disease Yields To Basic Moxibustion Treatment (Study)
- Study Explores Beneficial Effects of Popular Chinese Herbal Formula on Diabetic Retinopathy
Formulas Which Generally Contain Wu Mei
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about wu mei? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Bacterial Vaginosis Treatment
- Hemorrhoids and anal discharge
- Crepey skin on upper arms
- Treatment for Gastroparesis
- Pins and Needles / Neuropathy
- Thyroid nodule recommendations?
- Family member in Coma
- How to differentiate between the root cause and the branch?
- Urinary Bladder (Uncommon) Disorder
- The significance of source points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc