Names Of Wu Mei
How Is Wu Mei Categorized?
Our Database Has 18 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Stabilize and Bind Category
How Is Wu Mei Used Clinically?
Wu Mei Usages and Indications
- Inhibit leakage of lung qi - lung deficiency cough.
- Binds intestines - chronic diarrhea or dysentery.
- Generates fluids - alleviates thirst due to heat from deficiency or qi and yin deficiency, xiao ke.
- Expels roundworm - alleviates abdominal pain.
- Stops bleeding - blood in the stool, uterine bleeding with blood deficiency signs (dryness, thirst, parched mouth).
How Is Wu Mei Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Wu Mei
- Dosage: 3-9g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Wu Mei Is Discussed
- Study Finds Wu Mei Wan Herbal Formula Protects Pancreatic Beta Cells in Diabetes
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Study Finds Wu Zi Yan Zong Wan Herbal Formula Improves Sperm Production
- Chinese Herbal Medicines - Teas vs. Prepared Pills/Granules - Researchers Say No Clinical Differences
- You Gui Wan Herbal Formula May Offer Alternative to Hormone Replacement Therapy After Oophorectomy
- The Inner Workings of Herb-Partitioned Moxibustion For Crohn's Disease
- Multiple Myeloma Maintained with Chinese Herbal Medicine Treatment Alone (Case Study)
- Study Finds Shu Gan Liang Xue Herbal Formula Has Breast Cancer Anti Tumor Effect
- Study Explores Anti-Asthmatic Effects Of Moxibustion
- Leonurine (Chinese Motherwort) May Be Helpful For Stroke Recovery
- Chinese Herb, Sweetflag Rhizome, Found Protective Against Alzheimer's and Neurodegeneration
Formulas Which Generally Contain Wu Mei
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about wu mei? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- acupuncture used to decrease opioids in bariatric surgery
- Blood stasis in uterus and legs / herbal formula
- recurring boils
- Female senior , Ovaries , as / if related to Brain Health
- Im an acupuncture student
- Meridian Pen / Electronic Acupoint Massager with Laser/ Electronic Acupuncture Tendon Retractor Rod
- Cold and Thirst at night
- My Spleen is Weak
- Excess body heat
- Help with Covid Symptoms