Names Of Wu Shao She
How Is Wu Shao She Categorized?
Our Database Has 16 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Dispel Wind Dampness Category
How Is Wu Shao She Used Clinically?
Wu Shao She Usages and Indications
- Same as Bai Hua but less powerful, not toxic.
How Is Wu Shao She Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Wu Shao She
- Dosage: 3-9g
- Powder: 3g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Chinese Herb Da Ji - Thistle - Found To Have Strong Beneficial Effects in Type I Diabetes
- Yue Ju Wan Herbal Formula Shows Rapid Antidepressant Effect (Study)
- Your Own Saliva Better For Wound Healing Than Yunnan Baiyao Alone
- Ren Shen Yang Rong Wan Found Effective for Post Cancer Fatigue
- Bu Zhong Yi Qi Wan - Why It Helps With Chemo Related Fatigue? (Study)
- Study Finds Wu Mei Wan Herbal Formula Protects Pancreatic Beta Cells in Diabetes
- Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Rehumatoid Arthritis Induced Osteoporosis
- Study Explores Anti-Asthmatic Effects Of Moxibustion
- Ye Gu Herb (Aeginetia Indica) Found To Have Anti-Cancer Benefits in Kidney/Renal Cancer Disease
- Basic Guidelines For Choosing An Appropriate Herbal Formula
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about wu shao she? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Blood stasis in uterus and legs / herbal formula
- recurring boils
- Female senior , Ovaries , as / if related to Brain Health
- Im an acupuncture student
- Meridian Pen / Electronic Acupoint Massager with Laser/ Electronic Acupuncture Tendon Retractor Rod
- Cold and Thirst at night
- My Spleen is Weak
- Excess body heat
- Help with Covid Symptoms
- Help for Nasal Polyps