Names Of Wu Wei Zi
How Is Wu Wei Zi Categorized?
Our Database Has 18 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Stabilize and Bind Category
How Is Wu Wei Zi Used Clinically?
Wu Wei Zi Usages and Indications
- Constrain leakage of lung qi, enriches kidney yin - chronic cough and wheezing due to kidney and lung deficiency.
- Tonify the kidneys, bind the essence, stop diarrhea - nocturnal emission, spermatorrhea, leukorrhea, frequent urination, daybreak diarrhea.
- Inhibits sweating, generates fluids - thirst with excess sweat, spontaneous sweating, nightsweats, xiao ke.
- Quiet the spirit, calm the heart - irritability, palpitations, insomnia due to blood deficiency or kidney and heart yin injury.
Cautions and Contraindications
- Do Not Use With Presence Of OPI.
How Is Wu Wei Zi Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Wu Wei Zi
- Dosage: 1.5-3g raw
- Tonic: 6-9g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Wu Wei Zi Is Discussed
- Study Finds Shu Gan Liang Xue Herbal Formula Has Breast Cancer Anti Tumor Effect
- Study Finds Fructus Schisandra Chinensis (Wu Wei Zi) Useful for Cholesterol Reduction
- Animal Study Shows Promise for TCM Herbal Treatment of Diabetes (Yi Qi Zeng Min Tang)
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- TCM Herbal Formula Zeng Ye Tang Found Useful Against Primary Sjogren's Syndrome
- Understanding How Chai Hu Shu Gan Wan Help With Depression in Epilepsy Patients (Study)
- Widely Used Chinese Herbal Medicine Formula for IBS and Crohn's - Mechanisms Explored (Study)
- Study Explores Anti-Asthmatic Effects Of Moxibustion
- Chinese Herb, Sweetflag Rhizome, Found Protective Against Alzheimer's and Neurodegeneration
- Study Finds Red Yeast Rice Lowers Risk Of Developing Diabetes
- Chinese Medicine and Weight Loss
Formulas Which Generally Contain Wu Wei Zi
Our database contains 19 TCM Formulas where Wu Wei Zi is generally used
- Bi Yan Wan -Nose Inflammation Tablets (Treat Phlegm)
- Bu Nao Wan -Brain Supplementing Pills (Calm The Spirit)
- Bu Yang Huan Wu Tang Wan -Great Yang Restoration Pills (Invigorate the Blood)
- Mai Men Dong Yin Zi Wan -Ophiopogon and Trichosanthes Combination (Treat Dryness)
- Ming Mu Di Huang Wan -Rehmannia Pills to Brighten the Eyes (Tonify)
- Qing Fei Wan -Clear The Lungs Decoction (Treat Phlegm)
- Qing Shu Yi Qi Tang Wan -Clear Summer Heat and Augment the Qi (Clear Heat)
- Shen Jing Shuai Ruo Wan -Stress Reducing Pill (Calm The Spirit)
- Sheng Mai San Wan -Generate the Pulse Pills (Tonify)
- Sheng Mai Yin Wan -Replenish Pulse Pills (Tonify)
- Te Xiao Zao Ren An Mian Wan -Peaceful Sleep Tablets (Calm The Spirit)
- Tian Wang Bu Xin Wan -Emperor of Heavens Special Pill to Tonify the Heart (Calm The Spirit)
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about wu wei zi? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc