Names Of Wu Wei Zi
How Is Wu Wei Zi Categorized?
Our Database Has 18 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Stabilize and Bind Category
How Is Wu Wei Zi Used Clinically?
Wu Wei Zi Usages and Indications
- Constrain leakage of lung qi, enriches kidney yin - chronic cough and wheezing due to kidney and lung deficiency.
- Tonify the kidneys, bind the essence, stop diarrhea - nocturnal emission, spermatorrhea, leukorrhea, frequent urination, daybreak diarrhea.
- Inhibits sweating, generates fluids - thirst with excess sweat, spontaneous sweating, nightsweats, xiao ke.
- Quiet the spirit, calm the heart - irritability, palpitations, insomnia due to blood deficiency or kidney and heart yin injury.
Cautions and Contraindications
- Do Not Use With Presence Of OPI.
How Is Wu Wei Zi Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Wu Wei Zi
- Dosage: 1.5-3g raw
- Tonic: 6-9g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Wu Wei Zi Is Discussed
- Study Finds Shu Gan Liang Xue Herbal Formula Has Breast Cancer Anti Tumor Effect
- Study Finds Fructus Schisandra Chinensis (Wu Wei Zi) Useful for Cholesterol Reduction
- Animal Study Shows Promise for TCM Herbal Treatment of Diabetes (Yi Qi Zeng Min Tang)
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Study Finds Xiao Yao Wan Useful for Indigestion With Depression in Perimenopausal Women
- Introduction to Herbal Medicine - TCM, Western, Japanese
- Chinese Herbal Formula Creates Metabolic Changes in Brains of Patients with Alzheimers Disease
- Rhinitis Study Finds Yu Ping Feng Wan with Western Treatment Far Superior to Western Treatment Alone
- TCM Herbal Formula Zeng Ye Tang Found Useful Against Primary Sjogren's Syndrome
- Study Finds Wu Zi Yan Zong Wan Herbal Formula Improves Sperm Production
- Qing Dai Herb Found To Counter GI Problems from NSAID Use
Formulas Which Generally Contain Wu Wei Zi
Our database contains 18 TCM Formulas where Wu Wei Zi is generally used
- Bi Yan Wan -Nose Inflammation Tablets (Treat Phlegm)
- Bu Nao Wan -Brain Supplementing Pills (Calm The Spirit)
- Bu Yang Huan Wu Tang Wan -Great Yang Restoration Pills (Invigorate the Blood)
- Mai Men Dong Yin Zi Wan -Ophiopogon and Trichosanthes Combination (Treat Dryness)
- Ming Mu Di Huang Wan -Rehmannia Pills to Brighten the Eyes (Tonify)
- Shen Jing Shuai Ruo Wan -Stress Reducing Pill (Calm The Spirit)
- Sheng Mai San Wan -Generate the Pulse Pills (Tonify)
- Sheng Mai Yin Wan -Replenish Pulse Pills (Tonify)
- Te Xiao Zao Ren An Mian Wan -Peaceful Sleep Tablets (Calm The Spirit)
- Tian Wang Bu Xin Wan -Emperor of Heavens Special Pill to Tonify the Heart (Calm The Spirit)
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about wu wei zi? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc