Names Of Wu Yao
How Is Wu Yao Categorized?
Our Database Has 18 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Regulate The Qi Category
How Is Wu Yao Used Clinically?
Wu Yao Usages and Indications
- Promotes the movement of Qi, alleviates pain by warming and dispersing - flank, chest, epigastric, abdominal pain, hernia, menstrual pains due to cold constraint and qi stagnation.
- Warms the kidneys - frequent urination or incontinence due to kidney yang deficiency and cold from deficiency of the bladder.
How Is Wu Yao Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Wu Yao
- Dosage: 3-9g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Zuo Jin Wan Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful in Gastric (Stomach) Cancer
- TCM Formula Gan Mai Da Zao Wan Found Effective for "Several" Mental Health Issues
- Study Finds Yin Qiao Helpful and Safe for Children To Drop Fever
- Effect of Chinese Herbal Medicine on Breast Cancer
- Treating Low Testosterone with Chinese Medicine (Herbal Medicine, Acupuncture and Moxibustion)
- Basic Guidelines For Choosing An Appropriate Herbal Formula
- Yue Ju Wan Herbal Formula Shows Rapid Antidepressant Effect (Study)
- Study Explores Anti-Asthmatic Effects Of Moxibustion
- Chinese Medicine and Weight Loss
- Research - Benefits of Jiang Tang Wan Herbal Formula for Diabetes with Exercise & Meta-analysis
Formulas Which Generally Contain Wu Yao
Our database contains 3 TCM Formulas where Wu Yao is generally used
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about wu yao? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc