Names Of Wu Yao
How Is Wu Yao Categorized?
Our Database Has 18 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Regulate The Qi Category
How Is Wu Yao Used Clinically?
Wu Yao Usages and Indications
- Promotes the movement of Qi, alleviates pain by warming and dispersing - flank, chest, epigastric, abdominal pain, hernia, menstrual pains due to cold constraint and qi stagnation.
- Warms the kidneys - frequent urination or incontinence due to kidney yang deficiency and cold from deficiency of the bladder.
How Is Wu Yao Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Wu Yao
- Dosage: 3-9g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Rehumatoid Arthritis Induced Osteoporosis
- Rhinitis Study Finds Yu Ping Feng Wan with Western Treatment Far Superior to Western Treatment Alone
- Widely Used Chinese Herbal Medicine Formula for IBS and Crohn's - Mechanisms Explored (Study)
- Popular Chinese Herbal Formula Found To Aid Chronic Liver Disease
- Basic Mineral and Vitamin Supplements Could Limit Covid-19 Progression (Study)
- Study Finds Wu Zi Yan Zong Wan Herbal Formula Improves Sperm Production
- Three Widely Used Formulas for Cardiac Fibrosis Compared (Study)
- Western Chemo Actions Aided by Shi Quan Da Bu Wan Herbal Formula for Gastrointestinal Cancers
- Chinese Herbal Formulas and Self-Help Acupressure for Colds and Flus - Yin Qiao, Gan Mao Ling, ...
- Treating Low Testosterone with Chinese Medicine (Herbal Medicine, Acupuncture and Moxibustion)
Formulas Which Generally Contain Wu Yao
Our database contains 3 TCM Formulas where Wu Yao is generally used
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about wu yao? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums