Names Of Wu Yao
How Is Wu Yao Categorized?
Our Database Has 18 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Regulate The Qi Category
How Is Wu Yao Used Clinically?
Wu Yao Usages and Indications
- Promotes the movement of Qi, alleviates pain by warming and dispersing - flank, chest, epigastric, abdominal pain, hernia, menstrual pains due to cold constraint and qi stagnation.
- Warms the kidneys - frequent urination or incontinence due to kidney yang deficiency and cold from deficiency of the bladder.
How Is Wu Yao Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Wu Yao
- Dosage: 3-9g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Polygonum Multiflorum (He Shou Wu) Shows Beneficial Effect on Alzheimers Disease
- Musical Gongs and Xiao Yao Wan Herbs May Help Liver Qi Stagnation and Spleen Qi Deficiency
- Study Finds Shu Gan Liang Xue Herbal Formula Has Breast Cancer Anti Tumor Effect
- Western Chemo Actions Aided by Shi Quan Da Bu Wan Herbal Formula for Gastrointestinal Cancers
- Introduction to Herbal Medicine - TCM, Western, Japanese
- Understanding How Chai Hu Shu Gan Wan Help With Depression in Epilepsy Patients (Study)
- Leonurine (Chinese Motherwort) May Be Helpful For Stroke Recovery
- Parkinson's Disease Yields To Basic Moxibustion Treatment (Study)
- Effects of You Gui Wan and Zuo Gui Wan Herbal Formulas on Encephalomyelitis
- You Gui Wan Herbal Formula May Offer Alternative to Hormone Replacement Therapy After Oophorectomy
Formulas Which Generally Contain Wu Yao
Our database contains 3 TCM Formulas where Wu Yao is generally used
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about wu yao? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- bechet's disease
- Fibrosis Pulmonary
- Vagul Nervous system.
- Question about Shipping to EU
- Shen Tong Zhu Yu Availability
- Help for PoTS (Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome)
- acupuncture used to decrease opioids in bariatric surgery
- Blood stasis in uterus and legs / herbal formula
- recurring boils
- Female senior , Ovaries , as / if related to Brain Health