Names Of Wu Yao
How Is Wu Yao Categorized?
Our Database Has 18 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Regulate The Qi Category
How Is Wu Yao Used Clinically?
Wu Yao Usages and Indications
- Promotes the movement of Qi, alleviates pain by warming and dispersing - flank, chest, epigastric, abdominal pain, hernia, menstrual pains due to cold constraint and qi stagnation.
- Warms the kidneys - frequent urination or incontinence due to kidney yang deficiency and cold from deficiency of the bladder.
How Is Wu Yao Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Wu Yao
- Dosage: 3-9g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Successful Long Term Treatment of HIV/AIDS with Only Chinese Herbal Medicine
- Common Chinese Herbal Formula Effective Against Post-Op Delirium
- Study Explores Anti-Asthmatic Effects Of Moxibustion
- Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Rehumatoid Arthritis Induced Osteoporosis
- Study Explores Beneficial Effects of Popular Chinese Herbal Formula on Diabetic Retinopathy
- TCM Herbal Formula Zeng Ye Tang Found Useful Against Primary Sjogren's Syndrome
- Study Finds Wu Mei Wan Herbal Formula Protects Pancreatic Beta Cells in Diabetes
- Basic Guidelines For Choosing An Appropriate Herbal Formula
- Ye Gu Herb (Aeginetia Indica) Found To Have Anti-Cancer Benefits in Kidney/Renal Cancer Disease
- Chinese Herbal Formulas and Self-Help Acupressure for Colds and Flus - Yin Qiao, Gan Mao Ling, ...
Formulas Which Generally Contain Wu Yao
Our database contains 3 TCM Formulas where Wu Yao is generally used
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about wu yao? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc