Names Of Wu Yao
How Is Wu Yao Categorized?
Our Database Has 18 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Regulate The Qi Category
How Is Wu Yao Used Clinically?
Wu Yao Usages and Indications
- Promotes the movement of Qi, alleviates pain by warming and dispersing - flank, chest, epigastric, abdominal pain, hernia, menstrual pains due to cold constraint and qi stagnation.
- Warms the kidneys - frequent urination or incontinence due to kidney yang deficiency and cold from deficiency of the bladder.
How Is Wu Yao Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Wu Yao
- Dosage: 3-9g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Research - Benefits of Jiang Tang Wan Herbal Formula for Diabetes with Exercise & Meta-analysis
- Chinese Medicine and Weight Loss
- Chinese Herb Da Ji - Thistle - Found To Have Strong Beneficial Effects in Type I Diabetes
- Multiple Myeloma Maintained with Chinese Herbal Medicine Treatment Alone (Case Study)
- Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Rehumatoid Arthritis Induced Osteoporosis
- Introduction to Herbal Medicine - TCM, Western, Japanese
- Chinese Herbal Formulas and Self-Help Acupressure for Colds and Flus - Yin Qiao, Gan Mao Ling, ...
- Lavender Oil Massage Helpful for Infantile Colic
- Three Widely Used Formulas for Cardiac Fibrosis Compared (Study)
- Study Finds Xiao Chai Hu Tang Offers An Anti-Depressant Effect
Formulas Which Generally Contain Wu Yao
Our database contains 3 TCM Formulas where Wu Yao is generally used
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about wu yao? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Tongue -teeth mark on tounge
- Pain in stomach
- Acupuncture Point Formula for treating Costochondritis
- What is zhu li da tan wan used for?
- how can know which organ is effected in Insomnia
- Application for symptoms
- Can blood stasis be cause of fibroids
- Spleen divergent channel
- Jin gu die da wan usage recommendations
- i can not feel the left pulse