Names Of Wu Zhu Yu
How Is Wu Zhu Yu Categorized?
Our Database Has 8 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Warm the Interior and Expel Cold Category
How Is Wu Zhu Yu Used Clinically?
Wu Zhu Yu Usages and Indications
- Warms the middle, disperses cold, relieves constraint in the liver channel and alleviates pain - headaches, nausea, cold hernia in the liver channel region.
- Redirects stomach Qi downwards - due to liver and/or stomach disharmony.
- Warms the spleen and expels damp cold, stops diarrhea.
- Leads fire downwards - mouth/tongue canker sores (externally applied to canker sores).
How Is Wu Zhu Yu Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Wu Zhu Yu
- Dosage: 3-9g
Conditions Potentially Related With Wu Zhu Yu
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Common Chinese Herbal Formula Effective Against Post-Op Delirium
- Scorpions, Centipedes, and Hornets Nests: Chinese Herbal Medicine History
- Western Chemo Actions Aided by Shi Quan Da Bu Wan Herbal Formula for Gastrointestinal Cancers
- Bu Zhong Yi Qi Wan - Why It Helps With Chemo Related Fatigue? (Study)
- Successful Long Term Treatment of HIV/AIDS with Only Chinese Herbal Medicine
- Musical Gongs and Xiao Yao Wan Herbs May Help Liver Qi Stagnation and Spleen Qi Deficiency
- Yi Guan Jian Herbal Formula May Aid Liver Damage
- Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Rehumatoid Arthritis Induced Osteoporosis
- Double Blind Study Finds Dang Gui Wan Effective For Menopausal Symptoms (Hot Flashes, Nightsweats)
- Ren Shen Yang Rong Wan Found Effective for Post Cancer Fatigue
Formulas Which Generally Contain Wu Zhu Yu
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about wu zhu yu? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums