Names Of Wu Zhu Yu
How Is Wu Zhu Yu Categorized?
Our Database Has 8 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Warm the Interior and Expel Cold Category
How Is Wu Zhu Yu Used Clinically?
Wu Zhu Yu Usages and Indications
- Warms the middle, disperses cold, relieves constraint in the liver channel and alleviates pain - headaches, nausea, cold hernia in the liver channel region.
- Redirects stomach Qi downwards - due to liver and/or stomach disharmony.
- Warms the spleen and expels damp cold, stops diarrhea.
- Leads fire downwards - mouth/tongue canker sores (externally applied to canker sores).
How Is Wu Zhu Yu Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Wu Zhu Yu
- Dosage: 3-9g
Conditions Potentially Related With Wu Zhu Yu
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Successful Long Term Treatment of HIV/AIDS with Only Chinese Herbal Medicine
- Western Chemo Actions Aided by Shi Quan Da Bu Wan Herbal Formula for Gastrointestinal Cancers
- Study Finds Fructus Schisandra Chinensis (Wu Wei Zi) Useful for Cholesterol Reduction
- Three Widely Used Formulas for Cardiac Fibrosis Compared (Study)
- Multiple Myeloma Maintained with Chinese Herbal Medicine Treatment Alone (Case Study)
- Study Finds Shu Gan Liang Xue Herbal Formula Has Breast Cancer Anti Tumor Effect
- Understanding How Chai Hu Shu Gan Wan Help With Depression in Epilepsy Patients (Study)
- Qing Dai Herb Found To Counter GI Problems from NSAID Use
- Study Finds Xiao Yao Wan Useful for Indigestion With Depression in Perimenopausal Women
- Zuo Jin Wan Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful in Gastric (Stomach) Cancer
Formulas Which Generally Contain Wu Zhu Yu
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about wu zhu yu? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Unable to locate both wrist tendons
- 70 y.o. woman with persistent diarrhea & other heat symptoms
- Question regarding acupuncture for emergency
- Iron constipation
- Neuro Muscular Distrophy"
- What are the points for infected boils please?
- Polyps (nasal) treatment with herbs
- Heavily rhinitis problem
- Xiao Yao san and Gui pi tan taken together with antidepressants and anxiolitic drugs
- CHAPPED LIPS, chronic
Follow, Join, and Participate
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc