Names Of Wu Zhu Yu
How Is Wu Zhu Yu Categorized?
Our Database Has 8 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Warm the Interior and Expel Cold Category
How Is Wu Zhu Yu Used Clinically?
Wu Zhu Yu Usages and Indications
- Warms the middle, disperses cold, relieves constraint in the liver channel and alleviates pain - headaches, nausea, cold hernia in the liver channel region.
- Redirects stomach Qi downwards - due to liver and/or stomach disharmony.
- Warms the spleen and expels damp cold, stops diarrhea.
- Leads fire downwards - mouth/tongue canker sores (externally applied to canker sores).
How Is Wu Zhu Yu Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Wu Zhu Yu
- Dosage: 3-9g
Conditions Potentially Related With Wu Zhu Yu
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Chinese Herbal Formulas and Self-Help Acupressure for Colds and Flus - Yin Qiao, Gan Mao Ling, ...
- Study Finds Wu Mei Wan Herbal Formula Protects Pancreatic Beta Cells in Diabetes
- Yunnan Baiyao Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Colitis / Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Ren Shen Yang Rong Wan Found Effective for Post Cancer Fatigue
- Zuo Jin Wan Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful in Gastric (Stomach) Cancer
- Your Own Saliva Better For Wound Healing Than Yunnan Baiyao Alone
- Research - Benefits of Jiang Tang Wan Herbal Formula for Diabetes with Exercise & Meta-analysis
- Rhinitis Study Finds Yu Ping Feng Wan with Western Treatment Far Superior to Western Treatment Alone
- Leonurine (Chinese Motherwort) May Be Helpful For Stroke Recovery
- Study Explores Beneficial Effects of Popular Chinese Herbal Formula on Diabetic Retinopathy
Formulas Which Generally Contain Wu Zhu Yu
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about wu zhu yu? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums