Names Of Wu Zhu Yu
How Is Wu Zhu Yu Categorized?
Our Database Has 8 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Warm the Interior and Expel Cold Category
How Is Wu Zhu Yu Used Clinically?
Wu Zhu Yu Usages and Indications
- Warms the middle, disperses cold, relieves constraint in the liver channel and alleviates pain - headaches, nausea, cold hernia in the liver channel region.
- Redirects stomach Qi downwards - due to liver and/or stomach disharmony.
- Warms the spleen and expels damp cold, stops diarrhea.
- Leads fire downwards - mouth/tongue canker sores (externally applied to canker sores).
How Is Wu Zhu Yu Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Wu Zhu Yu
- Dosage: 3-9g
Conditions Potentially Related With Wu Zhu Yu
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Study Finds Xiao Yao Wan Useful for Indigestion With Depression in Perimenopausal Women
- Ren Shen Yang Rong Wan Found Effective for Post Cancer Fatigue
- Study Finds Xiao Chai Hu Tang Offers An Anti-Depressant Effect
- Your Own Saliva Better For Wound Healing Than Yunnan Baiyao Alone
- The Inner Workings of Herb-Partitioned Moxibustion For Crohn's Disease
- Study Finds Yin Qiao Helpful and Safe for Children To Drop Fever
- Yue Ju Wan Herbal Formula Shows Rapid Antidepressant Effect (Study)
- Chinese Herb Da Ji - Thistle - Found To Have Strong Beneficial Effects in Type I Diabetes
- Three Widely Used Formulas for Cardiac Fibrosis Compared (Study)
- Understanding How Chai Hu Shu Gan Wan Help With Depression in Epilepsy Patients (Study)
Formulas Which Generally Contain Wu Zhu Yu
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about wu zhu yu? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Acupressure for eye strain question
- Tongue Diagonosis
- energy for the Source points
- Upper abdominal pain
- How to understand yin and yang
- Tongue -teeth mark on tounge
- Pain in stomach
- Acupuncture Point Formula for treating Costochondritis
- What is zhu li da tan wan used for?
- how can know which organ is effected in Insomnia