Names Of Xi Gua
How Is Xi Gua Categorized?
Our Database Has 5 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Clear and Relieve Summerheat Category
How Is Xi Gua Used Clinically?
Xi Gua Usages and Indications
- Clears summerheat and generates fluids - thirst, dry heaves, scanty urine.
- Promotes urination and expels jaundice.
How Is Xi Gua Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Xi Gua
- Dosage: 15-30g
- 1 cup of juice
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- You Gui Wan Herbal Formula May Offer Alternative to Hormone Replacement Therapy After Oophorectomy
- Chinese Medicine and Weight Loss
- Introduction to Herbal Medicine - TCM, Western, Japanese
- Three Widely Used Formulas for Cardiac Fibrosis Compared (Study)
- Scorpions, Centipedes, and Hornets Nests: Chinese Herbal Medicine History
- The Inner Workings of Herb-Partitioned Moxibustion For Crohn's Disease
- Chinese Herb Da Ji - Thistle - Found To Have Strong Beneficial Effects in Type I Diabetes
- Parkinson's Disease Yields To Basic Moxibustion Treatment (Study)
- Your Own Saliva Better For Wound Healing Than Yunnan Baiyao Alone
- Study Finds Shu Gan Liang Xue Herbal Formula Has Breast Cancer Anti Tumor Effect
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about xi gua? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc