Names Of Xi Jiao
How Is Xi Jiao Categorized?
Our Database Has 9 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Cool The Blood Category
How Is Xi Jiao Used Clinically?
Xi Jiao Usages and Indications
- Clears Heat, Relieves Fire Toxicity, Cools Blood, Arrests Tremors. Erythema, nosebleed, vomiting blood, delirium, convulsions, manic behavior, loss of consciousness.
Cautions and Contraindications
How Is Xi Jiao Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Xi Jiao
- Dosage: 1-2g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Xi Jiao Is Discussed
- Awakening a Child From a Vegetative State with Xing Nao Kai Qiao Acupuncture
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Chinese Herbal Formula Creates Metabolic Changes in Brains of Patients with Alzheimers Disease
- Study Finds Red Yeast Rice Lowers Risk Of Developing Diabetes
- Understanding How Chai Hu Shu Gan Wan Help With Depression in Epilepsy Patients (Study)
- Chinese Herbal Medicines - Teas vs. Prepared Pills/Granules - Researchers Say No Clinical Differences
- Liu Wei Di Huang Wan Formula Shown To Prevent Post-Menopause Atherosclerosis
- Effect of Chinese Herbal Medicine on Breast Cancer
- Common Chinese Herbal Formula Effective Against Post-Op Delirium
- Popular Chinese Herbal Formula Found To Aid Chronic Liver Disease
- Study Finds Wu Mei Wan Herbal Formula Protects Pancreatic Beta Cells in Diabetes
Notes From Our Clinicians For Xi Jiao
Staff Clinical Notes
Shui Niu Xiao (horn of water buffalo) is used as a substitute. Use 30-120g for decoction.
Formulas Which Generally Contain Xi Jiao
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about xi jiao? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc