Names Of Xi Jiao
How Is Xi Jiao Categorized?
Our Database Has 9 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Cool The Blood Category
How Is Xi Jiao Used Clinically?
Xi Jiao Usages and Indications
- Clears Heat, Relieves Fire Toxicity, Cools Blood, Arrests Tremors. Erythema, nosebleed, vomiting blood, delirium, convulsions, manic behavior, loss of consciousness.
Cautions and Contraindications
How Is Xi Jiao Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Xi Jiao
- Dosage: 1-2g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Xi Jiao Is Discussed
- Awakening a Child From a Vegetative State with Xing Nao Kai Qiao Acupuncture
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Introduction to Herbal Medicine - TCM, Western, Japanese
- Yue Ju Wan Herbal Formula Shows Rapid Antidepressant Effect (Study)
- Chinese Herbal Medicines - Teas vs. Prepared Pills/Granules - Researchers Say No Clinical Differences
- Widely Used Chinese Herbal Medicine Formula for IBS and Crohn's - Mechanisms Explored (Study)
- Your Own Saliva Better For Wound Healing Than Yunnan Baiyao Alone
- Chinese Medicine and Weight Loss
- Qing Dai Herb Found To Counter GI Problems from NSAID Use
- TCM Herbal Formula Zeng Ye Tang Found Useful Against Primary Sjogren's Syndrome
- Liu Wei Di Huang Wan Formula Shown To Prevent Post-Menopause Atherosclerosis
Notes From Our Clinicians For Xi Jiao
Staff Clinical Notes
Shui Niu Xiao (horn of water buffalo) is used as a substitute. Use 30-120g for decoction.
Formulas Which Generally Contain Xi Jiao
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about xi jiao? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Bacterial Vaginosis Treatment
- Hemorrhoids and anal discharge
- Crepey skin on upper arms
- Treatment for Gastroparesis
- Pins and Needles / Neuropathy
- Thyroid nodule recommendations?
- Family member in Coma
- How to differentiate between the root cause and the branch?
- Urinary Bladder (Uncommon) Disorder
- The significance of source points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc