Names Of Xi Jiao
How Is Xi Jiao Categorized?
Our Database Has 9 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Cool The Blood Category
How Is Xi Jiao Used Clinically?
Xi Jiao Usages and Indications
- Clears Heat, Relieves Fire Toxicity, Cools Blood, Arrests Tremors. Erythema, nosebleed, vomiting blood, delirium, convulsions, manic behavior, loss of consciousness.
Cautions and Contraindications
How Is Xi Jiao Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Xi Jiao
- Dosage: 1-2g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Xi Jiao Is Discussed
- Awakening a Child From a Vegetative State with Xing Nao Kai Qiao Acupuncture
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Basic Guidelines For Choosing An Appropriate Herbal Formula
- Effects of You Gui Wan and Zuo Gui Wan Herbal Formulas on Encephalomyelitis
- Double Blind Study Finds Dang Gui Wan Effective For Menopausal Symptoms (Hot Flashes, Nightsweats)
- TCM Herbal Formula Zeng Ye Tang Found Useful Against Primary Sjogren's Syndrome
- Animal Study Shows Promise for TCM Herbal Treatment of Diabetes (Yi Qi Zeng Min Tang)
- Commonly Used Chinese Herbal Medicine for Lupus - Lab Analysis
- Bu Zhong Yi Qi Wan - Why It Helps With Chemo Related Fatigue? (Study)
- Successful Long Term Treatment of HIV/AIDS with Only Chinese Herbal Medicine
- Musical Gongs and Xiao Yao Wan Herbs May Help Liver Qi Stagnation and Spleen Qi Deficiency
Notes From Our Clinicians For Xi Jiao
Staff Clinical Notes
Shui Niu Xiao (horn of water buffalo) is used as a substitute. Use 30-120g for decoction.
Formulas Which Generally Contain Xi Jiao
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about xi jiao? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Unable to locate both wrist tendons
- 70 y.o. woman with persistent diarrhea & other heat symptoms
- Question regarding acupuncture for emergency
- Iron constipation
- Neuro Muscular Distrophy"
- What are the points for infected boils please?
- Polyps (nasal) treatment with herbs
- Heavily rhinitis problem
- Xiao Yao san and Gui pi tan taken together with antidepressants and anxiolitic drugs
- CHAPPED LIPS, chronic
Follow, Join, and Participate
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc