Names Of Xi Jiao
How Is Xi Jiao Categorized?
Our Database Has 9 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Cool The Blood Category
How Is Xi Jiao Used Clinically?
Xi Jiao Usages and Indications
- Clears Heat, Relieves Fire Toxicity, Cools Blood, Arrests Tremors. Erythema, nosebleed, vomiting blood, delirium, convulsions, manic behavior, loss of consciousness.
Cautions and Contraindications
How Is Xi Jiao Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Xi Jiao
- Dosage: 1-2g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Xi Jiao Is Discussed
- Awakening a Child From a Vegetative State with Xing Nao Kai Qiao Acupuncture
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Study Finds Shu Gan Liang Xue Herbal Formula Has Breast Cancer Anti Tumor Effect
- Study Finds Chinese Herbal Formula Yin Chen Hao Tang Protects Liver From Cholestatic Damage
- Western Chemo Actions Aided by Shi Quan Da Bu Wan Herbal Formula for Gastrointestinal Cancers
- Scorpions, Centipedes, and Hornets Nests: Chinese Herbal Medicine History
- Three Widely Used Formulas for Cardiac Fibrosis Compared (Study)
- Study Finds Yin Qiao Helpful and Safe for Children To Drop Fever
- Understanding How Chai Hu Shu Gan Wan Help With Depression in Epilepsy Patients (Study)
- Popular Chinese Herbal Formula Found To Aid Chronic Liver Disease
- Yue Ju Wan Herbal Formula Shows Rapid Antidepressant Effect (Study)
Notes From Our Clinicians For Xi Jiao
Staff Clinical Notes
Shui Niu Xiao (horn of water buffalo) is used as a substitute. Use 30-120g for decoction.
Formulas Which Generally Contain Xi Jiao
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about xi jiao? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc