Names Of Xi Jiao
How Is Xi Jiao Categorized?
Our Database Has 9 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Cool The Blood Category
How Is Xi Jiao Used Clinically?
Xi Jiao Usages and Indications
- Clears Heat, Relieves Fire Toxicity, Cools Blood, Arrests Tremors. Erythema, nosebleed, vomiting blood, delirium, convulsions, manic behavior, loss of consciousness.
Cautions and Contraindications
How Is Xi Jiao Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Xi Jiao
- Dosage: 1-2g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Xi Jiao Is Discussed
- Awakening a Child From a Vegetative State with Xing Nao Kai Qiao Acupuncture
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Effects of You Gui Wan and Zuo Gui Wan Herbal Formulas on Encephalomyelitis
- Ren Shen Yang Rong Wan Found Effective for Post Cancer Fatigue
- Introduction to Herbal Medicine - TCM, Western, Japanese
- Study Explores Beneficial Effects of Popular Chinese Herbal Formula on Diabetic Retinopathy
- Analysis of TCM Herbal Formula Xian Fang Huo Ming Yin for Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Study Explores Anti-Asthmatic Effects Of Moxibustion
- Study Finds Xiao Chai Hu Tang Offers An Anti-Depressant Effect
- Study Finds Wu Zi Yan Zong Wan Herbal Formula Improves Sperm Production
- TCM Herbal Formula Zeng Ye Tang Found Useful Against Primary Sjogren's Syndrome
Notes From Our Clinicians For Xi Jiao
Staff Clinical Notes
Shui Niu Xiao (horn of water buffalo) is used as a substitute. Use 30-120g for decoction.
Formulas Which Generally Contain Xi Jiao
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about xi jiao? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc