Names Of Xi Xian Cao
How Is Xi Xian Cao Categorized?
Our Database Has 16 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Dispel Wind Dampness Category
How Is Xi Xian Cao Used Clinically?
Xi Xian Cao Usages and Indications
- Dispels wind-heat-damp bi - facial paralysis, hemiplegia.
- Calms the spirit, pacifies the liver - irritability, insomnia, liver yang rising, headache, dizziness.
How Is Xi Xian Cao Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Xi Xian Cao
- Dosage: 6-15g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- TCM Formula Gan Mai Da Zao Wan Found Effective for "Several" Mental Health Issues
- Qing Dai Herb Found To Counter GI Problems from NSAID Use
- Animal Study Shows Promise for TCM Herbal Treatment of Diabetes (Yi Qi Zeng Min Tang)
- Study Finds Fructus Schisandra Chinensis (Wu Wei Zi) Useful for Cholesterol Reduction
- Chinese Herbal Medicines - Teas vs. Prepared Pills/Granules - Researchers Say No Clinical Differences
- Musical Gongs and Xiao Yao Wan Herbs May Help Liver Qi Stagnation and Spleen Qi Deficiency
- Lavender Oil Massage Helpful for Infantile Colic
- Study Explores Beneficial Effects of Popular Chinese Herbal Formula on Diabetic Retinopathy
- Yi Guan Jian Herbal Formula May Aid Liver Damage
- Chinese Herb, Sweetflag Rhizome, Found Protective Against Alzheimer's and Neurodegeneration
Formulas Which Generally Contain Xi Xian Cao
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about xi xian cao? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Unable to locate both wrist tendons
- 70 y.o. woman with persistent diarrhea & other heat symptoms
- Question regarding acupuncture for emergency
- Iron constipation
- Neuro Muscular Distrophy"
- What are the points for infected boils please?
- Polyps (nasal) treatment with herbs
- Heavily rhinitis problem
- Xiao Yao san and Gui pi tan taken together with antidepressants and anxiolitic drugs
- CHAPPED LIPS, chronic
Follow, Join, and Participate
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc