Names Of Xi Xin
How Is Xi Xin Categorized?
Our Database Has 13 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Release The Exterior Wind Cold Category
How Is Xi Xin Used Clinically?
Xi Xin Usages and Indications
- Supporting herb for exterior cold, useful when primary symptoms are head/body aches, particularly with dampness and/or KD Yang Deficiency
- Dispels wind, disperses cold, alleviates pain
- Transforms phlegm - wind-cold w/cough
- Unblocks Qi - nasal congestion
Cautions and Contraindications
- Avoid in Qi Deficiency w/profuse sweating
- Avoid in yin deficient cough
- Avoid in blood deficiency headaches
How Is Xi Xin Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Xi Xin
- Dosage: 1-3g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Chinese Medicine and Weight Loss
- Chinese Herbal Formula Creates Metabolic Changes in Brains of Patients with Alzheimers Disease
- Study Finds Wu Zi Yan Zong Wan Herbal Formula Improves Sperm Production
- Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Rehumatoid Arthritis Induced Osteoporosis
- Study Finds Shu Gan Liang Xue Herbal Formula Has Breast Cancer Anti Tumor Effect
- Successful Long Term Treatment of HIV/AIDS with Only Chinese Herbal Medicine
- Yi Guan Jian Herbal Formula May Aid Liver Damage
- Study Explores Beneficial Effects of Popular Chinese Herbal Formula on Diabetic Retinopathy
- Ye Gu Herb (Aeginetia Indica) Found To Have Anti-Cancer Benefits in Kidney/Renal Cancer Disease
- Leonurine (Chinese Motherwort) May Be Helpful For Stroke Recovery
Formulas Which Generally Contain Xi Xin
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about xi xin? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc