Names Of Xi Xin
How Is Xi Xin Categorized?
Our Database Has 13 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Release The Exterior Wind Cold Category
How Is Xi Xin Used Clinically?
Xi Xin Usages and Indications
- Supporting herb for exterior cold, useful when primary symptoms are head/body aches, particularly with dampness and/or KD Yang Deficiency
- Dispels wind, disperses cold, alleviates pain
- Transforms phlegm - wind-cold w/cough
- Unblocks Qi - nasal congestion
Cautions and Contraindications
- Avoid in Qi Deficiency w/profuse sweating
- Avoid in yin deficient cough
- Avoid in blood deficiency headaches
How Is Xi Xin Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Xi Xin
- Dosage: 1-3g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Chinese Medicine and Weight Loss
- The Biochemistry Of How Moxibustion Aids Post-Infectious Irritable Bowel Syndrome (PI-IBS)
- Animal Study Shows Promise for TCM Herbal Treatment of Diabetes (Yi Qi Zeng Min Tang)
- Common Chinese Herbal Formula Effective Against Post-Op Delirium
- You Gui Wan Herbal Formula May Offer Alternative to Hormone Replacement Therapy After Oophorectomy
- Widely Used Chinese Herbal Medicine Formula for IBS and Crohn's - Mechanisms Explored (Study)
- Zuo Jin Wan Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful in Gastric (Stomach) Cancer
- Yunnan Baiyao Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Colitis / Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Research - Benefits of Jiang Tang Wan Herbal Formula for Diabetes with Exercise & Meta-analysis
- Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Rehumatoid Arthritis Induced Osteoporosis
Formulas Which Generally Contain Xi Xin
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about xi xin? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums