Names Of Xi Xin
How Is Xi Xin Categorized?
Our Database Has 13 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Release The Exterior Wind Cold Category
How Is Xi Xin Used Clinically?
Xi Xin Usages and Indications
- Supporting herb for exterior cold, useful when primary symptoms are head/body aches, particularly with dampness and/or KD Yang Deficiency
- Dispels wind, disperses cold, alleviates pain
- Transforms phlegm - wind-cold w/cough
- Unblocks Qi - nasal congestion
Cautions and Contraindications
- Avoid in Qi Deficiency w/profuse sweating
- Avoid in yin deficient cough
- Avoid in blood deficiency headaches
How Is Xi Xin Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Xi Xin
- Dosage: 1-3g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Lavender Oil Massage Helpful for Infantile Colic
- Yue Ju Wan Herbal Formula Shows Rapid Antidepressant Effect (Study)
- Western Chemo Actions Aided by Shi Quan Da Bu Wan Herbal Formula for Gastrointestinal Cancers
- Analysis of TCM Herbal Formula Xian Fang Huo Ming Yin for Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Commonly Used Chinese Herbal Medicine for Lupus - Lab Analysis
- Parkinson's Disease Yields To Basic Moxibustion Treatment (Study)
- Treating Low Testosterone with Chinese Medicine (Herbal Medicine, Acupuncture and Moxibustion)
- Successful Long Term Treatment of HIV/AIDS with Only Chinese Herbal Medicine
- Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Rehumatoid Arthritis Induced Osteoporosis
- Effects of You Gui Wan and Zuo Gui Wan Herbal Formulas on Encephalomyelitis
Formulas Which Generally Contain Xi Xin
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about xi xin? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc