Names Of Xi Yang Shen
How Is Xi Yang Shen Categorized?
Our Database Has 15 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Tonify Yin Category
How Is Xi Yang Shen Used Clinically?
Xi Yang Shen Usages and Indications
- Benefits qi, generates fluids, nourishes yin - for yin deficiency with heat signs, weakness, irritability and thirst after a febrile disease.
- Nurtures lung yin and clears fire from the lungs - wheezing, coughing up blood streaked sputum, loss of voice due to lung yin deficiency.
How Is Xi Yang Shen Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Xi Yang Shen
- Dosage: 2.5-9g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Chinese Herbal Medicines - Teas vs. Prepared Pills/Granules - Researchers Say No Clinical Differences
- Basic Mineral and Vitamin Supplements Could Limit Covid-19 Progression (Study)
- Bu Zhong Yi Qi Wan - Why It Helps With Chemo Related Fatigue? (Study)
- Western Chemo Actions Aided by Shi Quan Da Bu Wan Herbal Formula for Gastrointestinal Cancers
- Multiple Myeloma Maintained with Chinese Herbal Medicine Treatment Alone (Case Study)
- You Gui Wan Herbal Formula May Offer Alternative to Hormone Replacement Therapy After Oophorectomy
- Yi Guan Jian Herbal Formula May Aid Liver Damage
- Study Finds Chinese Herbal Formula Yin Chen Hao Tang Protects Liver From Cholestatic Damage
- Study Explores Anti-Asthmatic Effects Of Moxibustion
- Basic Guidelines For Choosing An Appropriate Herbal Formula
Formulas Which Generally Contain Xi Yang Shen
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about xi yang shen? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Tongue -teeth mark on tounge
- Pain in stomach
- Acupuncture Point Formula for treating Costochondritis
- What is zhu li da tan wan used for?
- how can know which organ is effected in Insomnia
- Application for symptoms
- Can blood stasis be cause of fibroids
- Spleen divergent channel
- Jin gu die da wan usage recommendations
- i can not feel the left pulse