Names Of Xi Yang Shen
How Is Xi Yang Shen Categorized?
Our Database Has 15 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Tonify Yin Category
How Is Xi Yang Shen Used Clinically?
Xi Yang Shen Usages and Indications
- Benefits qi, generates fluids, nourishes yin - for yin deficiency with heat signs, weakness, irritability and thirst after a febrile disease.
- Nurtures lung yin and clears fire from the lungs - wheezing, coughing up blood streaked sputum, loss of voice due to lung yin deficiency.
How Is Xi Yang Shen Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Xi Yang Shen
- Dosage: 2.5-9g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Effect of Chinese Herbal Medicine on Breast Cancer
- Double Blind Study Finds Dang Gui Wan Effective For Menopausal Symptoms (Hot Flashes, Nightsweats)
- Common Chinese Herbal Formula Effective Against Post-Op Delirium
- Chinese Medicine and Weight Loss
- Multiple Myeloma Maintained with Chinese Herbal Medicine Treatment Alone (Case Study)
- Analysis of TCM Herbal Formula Xian Fang Huo Ming Yin for Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Lavender Oil Massage Helpful for Infantile Colic
- Ren Shen Yang Rong Wan Found Effective for Post Cancer Fatigue
- Rhinitis Study Finds Yu Ping Feng Wan with Western Treatment Far Superior to Western Treatment Alone
- Chinese Herbal Formula Creates Metabolic Changes in Brains of Patients with Alzheimers Disease
Formulas Which Generally Contain Xi Yang Shen
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about xi yang shen? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc