Names Of Xian He Cao
How Is Xian He Cao Categorized?
Our Database Has 15 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Stop Bleeding Category
How Is Xian He Cao Used Clinically?
Xian He Cao Usages and Indications
- Stops bleeding due to cold, heat, excess, or deficiency patterns - vomiting blood, coughing blood, nosebleed, bleeding gums, blook in the urine, uterine bleeding.
- Alleviates diarrhea, dysentery.
- Kills parasites.
How Is Xian He Cao Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Xian He Cao
- Dosage: 9-15g
- Fresh: 15-30g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Double Blind Study Finds Dang Gui Wan Effective For Menopausal Symptoms (Hot Flashes, Nightsweats)
- Commonly Used Chinese Herbal Medicine for Lupus - Lab Analysis
- Leonurine (Chinese Motherwort) May Be Helpful For Stroke Recovery
- Study Finds Fructus Schisandra Chinensis (Wu Wei Zi) Useful for Cholesterol Reduction
- Understanding How Chai Hu Shu Gan Wan Help With Depression in Epilepsy Patients (Study)
- Chinese Herb, Sweetflag Rhizome, Found Protective Against Alzheimer's and Neurodegeneration
- Treating Low Testosterone with Chinese Medicine (Herbal Medicine, Acupuncture and Moxibustion)
- Study Finds Xiao Chai Hu Tang Offers An Anti-Depressant Effect
- Chinese Herb Da Ji - Thistle - Found To Have Strong Beneficial Effects in Type I Diabetes
- Study Explores Anti-Asthmatic Effects Of Moxibustion
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about xian he cao? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums