Names Of Xian He Cao
How Is Xian He Cao Categorized?
Our Database Has 15 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Stop Bleeding Category
How Is Xian He Cao Used Clinically?
Xian He Cao Usages and Indications
- Stops bleeding due to cold, heat, excess, or deficiency patterns - vomiting blood, coughing blood, nosebleed, bleeding gums, blook in the urine, uterine bleeding.
- Alleviates diarrhea, dysentery.
- Kills parasites.
How Is Xian He Cao Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Xian He Cao
- Dosage: 9-15g
- Fresh: 15-30g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Chinese Herbal Medicines - Teas vs. Prepared Pills/Granules - Researchers Say No Clinical Differences
- Basic Mineral and Vitamin Supplements Could Limit Covid-19 Progression (Study)
- Qing Dai Herb Found To Counter GI Problems from NSAID Use
- Study Finds Xiao Chai Hu Tang Offers An Anti-Depressant Effect
- Research - Benefits of Jiang Tang Wan Herbal Formula for Diabetes with Exercise & Meta-analysis
- Chinese Herbal Formulas and Self-Help Acupressure for Colds and Flus - Yin Qiao, Gan Mao Ling, ...
- Study Finds Xiao Yao Wan Useful for Indigestion With Depression in Perimenopausal Women
- Rhinitis Study Finds Yu Ping Feng Wan with Western Treatment Far Superior to Western Treatment Alone
- Liu Wei Di Huang Wan Formula Shown To Prevent Post-Menopause Atherosclerosis
- Yue Ju Wan Herbal Formula Shows Rapid Antidepressant Effect (Study)
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about xian he cao? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc