Names Of Xian Mao
How Is Xian Mao Categorized?
Our Database Has 18 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Tonify Yang Category
How Is Xian Mao Used Clinically?
Xian Mao Usages and Indications
- Tonify kidney, strengthen yang - impotence, urinary incontinence, nocturnal emission, infertility due to cold womb (woman) or cold jing (man).
- Expel cold, eliminate damp - bi with generalized pain, pain and/or weakness in the bones and sinews, lower back and knee pain, cold abdomen.
Cautions and Contraindications
- Avoid with yin deficiency, empty heat signs All Cautions
How Is Xian Mao Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Xian Mao
- Dosage: 3-9g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Multiple Myeloma Maintained with Chinese Herbal Medicine Treatment Alone (Case Study)
- Study Finds Fructus Schisandra Chinensis (Wu Wei Zi) Useful for Cholesterol Reduction
- Introduction to Herbal Medicine - TCM, Western, Japanese
- Effect of Chinese Herbal Medicine on Breast Cancer
- Qing Dai Herb Found To Counter GI Problems from NSAID Use
- Popular Chinese Herbal Formula Found To Aid Chronic Liver Disease
- You Gui Wan Herbal Formula May Offer Alternative to Hormone Replacement Therapy After Oophorectomy
- Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Rehumatoid Arthritis Induced Osteoporosis
- Lavender Oil Massage Helpful for Infantile Colic
- Rhinitis Study Finds Yu Ping Feng Wan with Western Treatment Far Superior to Western Treatment Alone
Notes From Our Clinicians For Xian Mao
Staff Clinical Notes
Formulas Which Generally Contain Xian Mao
Our database contains 4 TCM Formulas where Xian Mao is generally used
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about xian mao? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- 70 y.o. woman with persistent diarrhea & other heat symptoms
- Question regarding acupuncture for emergency
- Iron constipation
- Neuro Muscular Distrophy"
- What are the points for infected boils please?
- Polyps (nasal) treatment with herbs
- Heavily rhinitis problem
- Xiao Yao san and Gui pi tan taken together with antidepressants and anxiolitic drugs
- CHAPPED LIPS, chronic
- She Xiang used?
Follow, Join, and Participate
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc