Names Of Xian Mao
How Is Xian Mao Categorized?
Our Database Has 18 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Tonify Yang Category
How Is Xian Mao Used Clinically?
Xian Mao Usages and Indications
- Tonify kidney, strengthen yang - impotence, urinary incontinence, nocturnal emission, infertility due to cold womb (woman) or cold jing (man).
- Expel cold, eliminate damp - bi with generalized pain, pain and/or weakness in the bones and sinews, lower back and knee pain, cold abdomen.
Cautions and Contraindications
- Avoid with yin deficiency, empty heat signs All Cautions
How Is Xian Mao Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Xian Mao
- Dosage: 3-9g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Study Finds Wu Mei Wan Herbal Formula Protects Pancreatic Beta Cells in Diabetes
- Introduction to Herbal Medicine - TCM, Western, Japanese
- Chinese Herb Da Ji - Thistle - Found To Have Strong Beneficial Effects in Type I Diabetes
- Effect of Chinese Herbal Medicine on Breast Cancer
- Bu Zhong Yi Qi Wan - Why It Helps With Chemo Related Fatigue? (Study)
- Basic Guidelines For Choosing An Appropriate Herbal Formula
- Study Finds Fructus Schisandra Chinensis (Wu Wei Zi) Useful for Cholesterol Reduction
- Basic Mineral and Vitamin Supplements Could Limit Covid-19 Progression (Study)
- Lavender Oil Massage Helpful for Infantile Colic
- Study Finds Chinese Herbal Formula Yin Chen Hao Tang Protects Liver From Cholestatic Damage
Notes From Our Clinicians For Xian Mao
Staff Clinical Notes
Formulas Which Generally Contain Xian Mao
Our database contains 4 TCM Formulas where Xian Mao is generally used
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about xian mao? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- acupuncture used to decrease opioids in bariatric surgery
- Blood stasis in uterus and legs / herbal formula
- recurring boils
- Female senior , Ovaries , as / if related to Brain Health
- Im an acupuncture student
- Meridian Pen / Electronic Acupoint Massager with Laser/ Electronic Acupuncture Tendon Retractor Rod
- Cold and Thirst at night
- My Spleen is Weak
- Excess body heat
- Help with Covid Symptoms