Names Of Xian Mao
How Is Xian Mao Categorized?
Our Database Has 18 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Tonify Yang Category
How Is Xian Mao Used Clinically?
Xian Mao Usages and Indications
- Tonify kidney, strengthen yang - impotence, urinary incontinence, nocturnal emission, infertility due to cold womb (woman) or cold jing (man).
- Expel cold, eliminate damp - bi with generalized pain, pain and/or weakness in the bones and sinews, lower back and knee pain, cold abdomen.
Cautions and Contraindications
- Avoid with yin deficiency, empty heat signs All Cautions
How Is Xian Mao Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Xian Mao
- Dosage: 3-9g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Bu Zhong Yi Qi Wan - Why It Helps With Chemo Related Fatigue? (Study)
- Popular Chinese Herbal Formula Found To Aid Chronic Liver Disease
- Qing Dai Herb Found To Counter GI Problems from NSAID Use
- Study Finds Yin Qiao Helpful and Safe for Children To Drop Fever
- Study Finds Wu Zi Yan Zong Wan Herbal Formula Improves Sperm Production
- Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Rehumatoid Arthritis Induced Osteoporosis
- Rhinitis Study Finds Yu Ping Feng Wan with Western Treatment Far Superior to Western Treatment Alone
- Multiple Myeloma Maintained with Chinese Herbal Medicine Treatment Alone (Case Study)
- TCM Herbal Formula Zeng Ye Tang Found Useful Against Primary Sjogren's Syndrome
- Three Widely Used Formulas for Cardiac Fibrosis Compared (Study)
Notes From Our Clinicians For Xian Mao
Staff Clinical Notes
Formulas Which Generally Contain Xian Mao
Our database contains 4 TCM Formulas where Xian Mao is generally used
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about xian mao? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc