Names Of Xian Mao
How Is Xian Mao Categorized?
Our Database Has 18 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Tonify Yang Category
How Is Xian Mao Used Clinically?
Xian Mao Usages and Indications
- Tonify kidney, strengthen yang - impotence, urinary incontinence, nocturnal emission, infertility due to cold womb (woman) or cold jing (man).
- Expel cold, eliminate damp - bi with generalized pain, pain and/or weakness in the bones and sinews, lower back and knee pain, cold abdomen.
Cautions and Contraindications
- Avoid with yin deficiency, empty heat signs All Cautions
How Is Xian Mao Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Xian Mao
- Dosage: 3-9g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Study Finds Yin Qiao Helpful and Safe for Children To Drop Fever
- Bu Zhong Yi Qi Wan - Why It Helps With Chemo Related Fatigue? (Study)
- Study Finds Chinese Herbal Formula Yin Chen Hao Tang Protects Liver From Cholestatic Damage
- Musical Gongs and Xiao Yao Wan Herbs May Help Liver Qi Stagnation and Spleen Qi Deficiency
- Study Finds Shu Gan Liang Xue Herbal Formula Has Breast Cancer Anti Tumor Effect
- Ye Gu Herb (Aeginetia Indica) Found To Have Anti-Cancer Benefits in Kidney/Renal Cancer Disease
- Commonly Used Chinese Herbal Medicine for Lupus - Lab Analysis
- Chinese Medicine and Weight Loss
- Study Finds Wu Zi Yan Zong Wan Herbal Formula Improves Sperm Production
- Multiple Myeloma Maintained with Chinese Herbal Medicine Treatment Alone (Case Study)
Notes From Our Clinicians For Xian Mao
Staff Clinical Notes
Formulas Which Generally Contain Xian Mao
Our database contains 4 TCM Formulas where Xian Mao is generally used
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about xian mao? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc