Names Of Xian Mao
How Is Xian Mao Categorized?
Our Database Has 18 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Tonify Yang Category
How Is Xian Mao Used Clinically?
Xian Mao Usages and Indications
- Tonify kidney, strengthen yang - impotence, urinary incontinence, nocturnal emission, infertility due to cold womb (woman) or cold jing (man).
- Expel cold, eliminate damp - bi with generalized pain, pain and/or weakness in the bones and sinews, lower back and knee pain, cold abdomen.
Cautions and Contraindications
- Avoid with yin deficiency, empty heat signs All Cautions
How Is Xian Mao Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Xian Mao
- Dosage: 3-9g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Chinese Herb Da Ji - Thistle - Found To Have Strong Beneficial Effects in Type I Diabetes
- Analysis of TCM Herbal Formula Xian Fang Huo Ming Yin for Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Chinese Herb, Sweetflag Rhizome, Found Protective Against Alzheimer's and Neurodegeneration
- Chinese Herbal Medicines - Teas vs. Prepared Pills/Granules - Researchers Say No Clinical Differences
- Liu Wei Di Huang Wan Formula Shown To Prevent Post-Menopause Atherosclerosis
- Chinese Medicine and Weight Loss
- Study Finds Xiao Chai Hu Tang Offers An Anti-Depressant Effect
- Your Own Saliva Better For Wound Healing Than Yunnan Baiyao Alone
- Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Rehumatoid Arthritis Induced Osteoporosis
- Study Finds Yin Qiao Helpful and Safe for Children To Drop Fever
Notes From Our Clinicians For Xian Mao
Staff Clinical Notes
Formulas Which Generally Contain Xian Mao
Our database contains 4 TCM Formulas where Xian Mao is generally used
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about xian mao? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Acupressure for eye strain question
- Tongue Diagonosis
- energy for the Source points
- Upper abdominal pain
- How to understand yin and yang
- Tongue -teeth mark on tounge
- Pain in stomach
- Acupuncture Point Formula for treating Costochondritis
- What is zhu li da tan wan used for?
- how can know which organ is effected in Insomnia