Names Of Xiang Fu
How Is Xiang Fu Categorized?
Our Database Has 18 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Regulate The Qi Category
How Is Xiang Fu Used Clinically?
Xiang Fu Usages and Indications
- Spreads and regulates the Qi, soothes the liver - hypochondriac pain, epigastric distention, disharmony between the liver and the spleen.
- Regulates menses, alleviates pain (by resolving liver qi stagnation) - dysmenorrhea, irregular menses.
How Is Xiang Fu Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Xiang Fu
- Dosage: 4.5-12g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Xiang Fu Is Discussed
- Understanding How Chai Hu Shu Gan Wan Help With Depression in Epilepsy Patients (Study)
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Chinese Herbal Medicines - Teas vs. Prepared Pills/Granules - Researchers Say No Clinical Differences
- Parkinson's Disease Yields To Basic Moxibustion Treatment (Study)
- Lavender Oil Massage Helpful for Infantile Colic
- Yue Ju Wan Herbal Formula Shows Rapid Antidepressant Effect (Study)
- Zuo Jin Wan Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful in Gastric (Stomach) Cancer
- Scorpions, Centipedes, and Hornets Nests: Chinese Herbal Medicine History
- Bu Zhong Yi Qi Wan - Why It Helps With Chemo Related Fatigue? (Study)
- Polygonum Multiflorum (He Shou Wu) Shows Beneficial Effect on Alzheimers Disease
- Qing Dai Herb Found To Counter GI Problems from NSAID Use
Formulas Which Generally Contain Xiang Fu
Our database contains 8 TCM Formulas where Xiang Fu is generally used
- Shao Fu Zhu Yu Wan -Abdominal Stasis Relief Pills (Invigorate the Blood)
- Shen Tong Zhu Yu Wan -Remove Stagnant Blood from a Painful Body Pills (Invigorate the Blood)
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about xiang fu? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Intense itching in the same spot
- issue of urine drops
- Urinary Bladder Wind
- Piriformis syndrome
- Questions about size of needle for ear body face
- Womens Rhythm formula has other effects?
- Should I Switch Acupuncturist?
- Impact of breastfeeding
- SwollenParathyroid glands how to treat them auriculo- Microsystems acupuncture -tong ren modality
- constant migraines
Follow, Join, and Participate
All Content Copyright © 1999-2018 Yin Yang House Inc