Names Of Xiang Fu
How Is Xiang Fu Categorized?
Our Database Has 18 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Regulate The Qi Category
How Is Xiang Fu Used Clinically?
Xiang Fu Usages and Indications
- Spreads and regulates the Qi, soothes the liver - hypochondriac pain, epigastric distention, disharmony between the liver and the spleen.
- Regulates menses, alleviates pain (by resolving liver qi stagnation) - dysmenorrhea, irregular menses.
How Is Xiang Fu Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Xiang Fu
- Dosage: 4.5-12g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Xiang Fu Is Discussed
- Understanding How Chai Hu Shu Gan Wan Help With Depression in Epilepsy Patients (Study)
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Chinese Herbal Medicines - Teas vs. Prepared Pills/Granules - Researchers Say No Clinical Differences
- Multiple Myeloma Maintained with Chinese Herbal Medicine Treatment Alone (Case Study)
- Qing Dai Herb Found To Counter GI Problems from NSAID Use
- Common Chinese Herbal Formula Effective Against Post-Op Delirium
- Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Rehumatoid Arthritis Induced Osteoporosis
- Leonurine (Chinese Motherwort) May Be Helpful For Stroke Recovery
- TCM Herbal Formula Zeng Ye Tang Found Useful Against Primary Sjogren's Syndrome
- Yi Guan Jian Herbal Formula May Aid Liver Damage
- Three Widely Used Formulas for Cardiac Fibrosis Compared (Study)
Formulas Which Generally Contain Xiang Fu
Our database contains 9 TCM Formulas where Xiang Fu is generally used
- Chai Hu Shu Gan Wan -Bupleurum Powder to Spread the Liver (Harmonize)
- Chen Xiang Hua Qi Wan -Aquilaria Qi Transforming Pills (Expel Dampness)
- Shao Fu Zhu Yu Wan -Abdominal Stasis Relief Pills (Invigorate the Blood)
- Shen Tong Zhu Yu Wan -Remove Stagnant Blood from a Painful Body Pills (Invigorate the Blood)
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about xiang fu? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Tongue -teeth mark on tounge
- Pain in stomach
- Acupuncture Point Formula for treating Costochondritis
- What is zhu li da tan wan used for?
- how can know which organ is effected in Insomnia
- Application for symptoms
- Can blood stasis be cause of fibroids
- Spleen divergent channel
- Jin gu die da wan usage recommendations
- i can not feel the left pulse