Names Of Xiang Fu
How Is Xiang Fu Categorized?
Our Database Has 18 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Regulate The Qi Category
How Is Xiang Fu Used Clinically?
Xiang Fu Usages and Indications
- Spreads and regulates the Qi, soothes the liver - hypochondriac pain, epigastric distention, disharmony between the liver and the spleen.
- Regulates menses, alleviates pain (by resolving liver qi stagnation) - dysmenorrhea, irregular menses.
How Is Xiang Fu Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Xiang Fu
- Dosage: 4.5-12g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Xiang Fu Is Discussed
- Understanding How Chai Hu Shu Gan Wan Help With Depression in Epilepsy Patients (Study)
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Study Finds Xiao Yao Wan Useful for Indigestion With Depression in Perimenopausal Women
- Multiple Myeloma Maintained with Chinese Herbal Medicine Treatment Alone (Case Study)
- Study Finds Wu Mei Wan Herbal Formula Protects Pancreatic Beta Cells in Diabetes
- Effect of Chinese Herbal Medicine on Breast Cancer
- Yi Guan Jian Herbal Formula May Aid Liver Damage
- TCM Herbal Formula Zeng Ye Tang Found Useful Against Primary Sjogren's Syndrome
- Your Own Saliva Better For Wound Healing Than Yunnan Baiyao Alone
- Leonurine (Chinese Motherwort) May Be Helpful For Stroke Recovery
- Bu Zhong Yi Qi Wan - Why It Helps With Chemo Related Fatigue? (Study)
Formulas Which Generally Contain Xiang Fu
Our database contains 9 TCM Formulas where Xiang Fu is generally used
- Chai Hu Shu Gan Wan -Bupleurum Powder to Spread the Liver (Harmonize)
- Chen Xiang Hua Qi Wan -Aquilaria Qi Transforming Pills (Expel Dampness)
- Shao Fu Zhu Yu Wan -Abdominal Stasis Relief Pills (Invigorate the Blood)
- Shen Tong Zhu Yu Wan -Remove Stagnant Blood from a Painful Body Pills (Invigorate the Blood)
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about xiang fu? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Swelling face, low blood pressure and hemoroid
- Gynecomastia treatment
- Shiatsu for Lymphedema on left leg + varicose veins
- Intestinal problem
- Orthostatic hypotension
- Tooth Infection
- What type of treatment works best for the lymphatic system?
- Gastroisofagial reflux
- What does the constant feeling of wet feet mean?
- Liu wei huang wan caused spleen/stomach issue
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc