Names Of Xiang Fu
How Is Xiang Fu Categorized?
Our Database Has 18 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Regulate The Qi Category
How Is Xiang Fu Used Clinically?
Xiang Fu Usages and Indications
- Spreads and regulates the Qi, soothes the liver - hypochondriac pain, epigastric distention, disharmony between the liver and the spleen.
- Regulates menses, alleviates pain (by resolving liver qi stagnation) - dysmenorrhea, irregular menses.
How Is Xiang Fu Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Xiang Fu
- Dosage: 4.5-12g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Xiang Fu Is Discussed
- Understanding How Chai Hu Shu Gan Wan Help With Depression in Epilepsy Patients (Study)
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Qing Dai Herb Found To Counter GI Problems from NSAID Use
- You Gui Wan Herbal Formula May Offer Alternative to Hormone Replacement Therapy After Oophorectomy
- Yue Ju Wan Herbal Formula Shows Rapid Antidepressant Effect (Study)
- Introduction to Herbal Medicine - TCM, Western, Japanese
- Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Rehumatoid Arthritis Induced Osteoporosis
- Western Chemo Actions Aided by Shi Quan Da Bu Wan Herbal Formula for Gastrointestinal Cancers
- Commonly Used Chinese Herbal Medicine for Lupus - Lab Analysis
- Treating Low Testosterone with Chinese Medicine (Herbal Medicine, Acupuncture and Moxibustion)
- Effect of Chinese Herbal Medicine on Breast Cancer
Formulas Which Generally Contain Xiang Fu
Our database contains 8 TCM Formulas where Xiang Fu is generally used
- Shao Fu Zhu Yu Wan -Abdominal Stasis Relief Pills (Invigorate the Blood)
- Shen Tong Zhu Yu Wan -Remove Stagnant Blood from a Painful Body Pills (Invigorate the Blood)
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about xiang fu? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Interaction with Simvastatin 40 mg - Te Xiao Bi Min Gan Wan
- Can you please let me know how to treat the Gynacomastia issues
- Please suggest Accupuncture points for ring worm
- Venous prolapse will call heavy legs in tcm terms
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Urethrocele in Water CF
- Bells palsy herbs
- Numbness throughout entire body
- Removing Blockages
- acupuncture points for hair loss
Follow, Join, and Participate
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc