Names Of Xiang Fu
How Is Xiang Fu Categorized?
Our Database Has 18 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Regulate The Qi Category
How Is Xiang Fu Used Clinically?
Xiang Fu Usages and Indications
- Spreads and regulates the Qi, soothes the liver - hypochondriac pain, epigastric distention, disharmony between the liver and the spleen.
- Regulates menses, alleviates pain (by resolving liver qi stagnation) - dysmenorrhea, irregular menses.
How Is Xiang Fu Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Xiang Fu
- Dosage: 4.5-12g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Xiang Fu Is Discussed
- Understanding How Chai Hu Shu Gan Wan Help With Depression in Epilepsy Patients (Study)
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Effects of You Gui Wan and Zuo Gui Wan Herbal Formulas on Encephalomyelitis
- Study Finds Wu Zi Yan Zong Wan Herbal Formula Improves Sperm Production
- Effect of Chinese Herbal Medicine on Breast Cancer
- Polygonum Multiflorum (He Shou Wu) Shows Beneficial Effect on Alzheimers Disease
- Qing Dai Herb Found To Counter GI Problems from NSAID Use
- Double Blind Study Finds Dang Gui Wan Effective For Menopausal Symptoms (Hot Flashes, Nightsweats)
- Rhinitis Study Finds Yu Ping Feng Wan with Western Treatment Far Superior to Western Treatment Alone
- Study Finds Chinese Herbal Formula Yin Chen Hao Tang Protects Liver From Cholestatic Damage
- Study Finds Xiao Yao Wan Useful for Indigestion With Depression in Perimenopausal Women
Formulas Which Generally Contain Xiang Fu
Our database contains 9 TCM Formulas where Xiang Fu is generally used
- Chai Hu Shu Gan Wan -Bupleurum Powder to Spread the Liver (Harmonize)
- Chen Xiang Hua Qi Wan -Aquilaria Qi Transforming Pills (Expel Dampness)
- Shao Fu Zhu Yu Wan -Abdominal Stasis Relief Pills (Invigorate the Blood)
- Shen Tong Zhu Yu Wan -Remove Stagnant Blood from a Painful Body Pills (Invigorate the Blood)
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about xiang fu? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Getting worse after accupressure
- Urgent help! Need guidance on Suo Quan Wan
- Fatigue and imbalance
- Liu Wei Huang Wan during menses
- Extra Point TIAN DONG, in the neck. how to know this point?
- Treatment of sudden death- grief plus shock
- Acupressure points for back pain, blue lips and numbness
- Dong Gua Ren how to use it
- Gluten allergy. Nothing helps :/
- GV 4 (in males under 20)
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc