Names Of Xiao Hui Xiang
How Is Xiao Hui Xiang Categorized?
Our Database Has 8 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Warm the Interior and Expel Cold Category
How Is Xiao Hui Xiang Used Clinically?
Xiao Hui Xiang Usages and Indications
- Spreads liver Qi, warms the kidneys, expels cold, alleviates pain - cold hernial disorders, lower abdominal pain due to cold.
- Regulates Qi and harmonizes the stomach - stomach cold with abdominal pain, indigestion, reduced appetite, vomiting.
How Is Xiao Hui Xiang Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Xiao Hui Xiang
- Dosage: 3-9g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- TCM Herbal Formula Zeng Ye Tang Found Useful Against Primary Sjogren's Syndrome
- Bu Zhong Yi Qi Wan - Why It Helps With Chemo Related Fatigue? (Study)
- The Inner Workings of Herb-Partitioned Moxibustion For Crohn's Disease
- Ren Shen Yang Rong Wan Found Effective for Post Cancer Fatigue
- Rhinitis Study Finds Yu Ping Feng Wan with Western Treatment Far Superior to Western Treatment Alone
- Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Rehumatoid Arthritis Induced Osteoporosis
- Study Finds Wu Zi Yan Zong Wan Herbal Formula Improves Sperm Production
- Basic Guidelines For Choosing An Appropriate Herbal Formula
- Three Widely Used Formulas for Cardiac Fibrosis Compared (Study)
- Popular Chinese Herbal Formula Found To Aid Chronic Liver Disease
Formulas Which Generally Contain Xiao Hui Xiang
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about xiao hui xiang? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Bacterial Vaginosis Treatment
- Hemorrhoids and anal discharge
- Crepey skin on upper arms
- Treatment for Gastroparesis
- Pins and Needles / Neuropathy
- Thyroid nodule recommendations?
- Family member in Coma
- How to differentiate between the root cause and the branch?
- Urinary Bladder (Uncommon) Disorder
- The significance of source points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc