Names Of Xie Bai
How Is Xie Bai Categorized?
Our Database Has 18 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Regulate The Qi Category
How Is Xie Bai Used Clinically?
Xie Bai Usages and Indications
- Unblocks the yang Qi and disperses cold phlegm - damp-cold bi of the chest due to cold turbid phlegm preventing the flow of yang qi - chest, flank, or upper back pain, dyspnea, coughing, wheezing, stifling sensation in the chest.
- Promotes the movement of Qi and Blood, alleviates pain - epigastric fullness, distention, abdominal pain, chest pain due to blood obstructing the heart channel.
- Directs Qi downward, reduces stagnation - damp stagnation in the large intestine (dysenteric disorders).
How Is Xie Bai Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Xie Bai
- Dosage: 4.5-9g
- Fresh: 30-60g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Study Finds Yin Qiao Helpful and Safe for Children To Drop Fever
- Analysis of TCM Herbal Formula Xian Fang Huo Ming Yin for Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Basic Mineral and Vitamin Supplements Could Limit Covid-19 Progression (Study)
- Western Chemo Actions Aided by Shi Quan Da Bu Wan Herbal Formula for Gastrointestinal Cancers
- Polygonum Multiflorum (He Shou Wu) Shows Beneficial Effect on Alzheimers Disease
- Multiple Myeloma Maintained with Chinese Herbal Medicine Treatment Alone (Case Study)
- Common Chinese Herbal Formula Effective Against Post-Op Delirium
- Study Finds Xiao Chai Hu Tang Offers An Anti-Depressant Effect
- TCM Formula Gan Mai Da Zao Wan Found Effective for "Several" Mental Health Issues
- Study Finds Shu Gan Liang Xue Herbal Formula Has Breast Cancer Anti Tumor Effect
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about xie bai? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums