Names Of Xie Bai
How Is Xie Bai Categorized?
Our Database Has 18 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Regulate The Qi Category
How Is Xie Bai Used Clinically?
Xie Bai Usages and Indications
- Unblocks the yang Qi and disperses cold phlegm - damp-cold bi of the chest due to cold turbid phlegm preventing the flow of yang qi - chest, flank, or upper back pain, dyspnea, coughing, wheezing, stifling sensation in the chest.
- Promotes the movement of Qi and Blood, alleviates pain - epigastric fullness, distention, abdominal pain, chest pain due to blood obstructing the heart channel.
- Directs Qi downward, reduces stagnation - damp stagnation in the large intestine (dysenteric disorders).
How Is Xie Bai Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Xie Bai
- Dosage: 4.5-9g
- Fresh: 30-60g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Yi Guan Jian Herbal Formula May Aid Liver Damage
- Three Widely Used Formulas for Cardiac Fibrosis Compared (Study)
- Chinese Medicine and Weight Loss
- Basic Guidelines For Choosing An Appropriate Herbal Formula
- Study Finds Xiao Chai Hu Tang Offers An Anti-Depressant Effect
- Study Finds Shu Gan Liang Xue Herbal Formula Has Breast Cancer Anti Tumor Effect
- Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Rehumatoid Arthritis Induced Osteoporosis
- Yue Ju Wan Herbal Formula Shows Rapid Antidepressant Effect (Study)
- Study Finds Xiao Yao Wan Useful for Indigestion With Depression in Perimenopausal Women
- Commonly Used Chinese Herbal Medicine for Lupus - Lab Analysis
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about xie bai? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc