Names Of Xie Bai
How Is Xie Bai Categorized?
Our Database Has 18 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Regulate The Qi Category
How Is Xie Bai Used Clinically?
Xie Bai Usages and Indications
- Unblocks the yang Qi and disperses cold phlegm - damp-cold bi of the chest due to cold turbid phlegm preventing the flow of yang qi - chest, flank, or upper back pain, dyspnea, coughing, wheezing, stifling sensation in the chest.
- Promotes the movement of Qi and Blood, alleviates pain - epigastric fullness, distention, abdominal pain, chest pain due to blood obstructing the heart channel.
- Directs Qi downward, reduces stagnation - damp stagnation in the large intestine (dysenteric disorders).
How Is Xie Bai Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Xie Bai
- Dosage: 4.5-9g
- Fresh: 30-60g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Effects of You Gui Wan and Zuo Gui Wan Herbal Formulas on Encephalomyelitis
- Commonly Used Chinese Herbal Medicine for Lupus - Lab Analysis
- You Gui Wan Herbal Formula May Offer Alternative to Hormone Replacement Therapy After Oophorectomy
- Zuo Jin Wan Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful in Gastric (Stomach) Cancer
- Yue Ju Wan Herbal Formula Shows Rapid Antidepressant Effect (Study)
- Study Finds Shu Gan Liang Xue Herbal Formula Has Breast Cancer Anti Tumor Effect
- Musical Gongs and Xiao Yao Wan Herbs May Help Liver Qi Stagnation and Spleen Qi Deficiency
- Study Finds Wu Zi Yan Zong Wan Herbal Formula Improves Sperm Production
- Animal Study Shows Promise for TCM Herbal Treatment of Diabetes (Yi Qi Zeng Min Tang)
- Bu Zhong Yi Qi Wan - Why It Helps With Chemo Related Fatigue? (Study)
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about xie bai? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc