Names Of Xie Bai
How Is Xie Bai Categorized?
Our Database Has 18 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Regulate The Qi Category
How Is Xie Bai Used Clinically?
Xie Bai Usages and Indications
- Unblocks the yang Qi and disperses cold phlegm - damp-cold bi of the chest due to cold turbid phlegm preventing the flow of yang qi - chest, flank, or upper back pain, dyspnea, coughing, wheezing, stifling sensation in the chest.
- Promotes the movement of Qi and Blood, alleviates pain - epigastric fullness, distention, abdominal pain, chest pain due to blood obstructing the heart channel.
- Directs Qi downward, reduces stagnation - damp stagnation in the large intestine (dysenteric disorders).
How Is Xie Bai Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Xie Bai
- Dosage: 4.5-9g
- Fresh: 30-60g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- TCM Formula Gan Mai Da Zao Wan Found Effective for "Several" Mental Health Issues
- Chinese Herb, Sweetflag Rhizome, Found Protective Against Alzheimer's and Neurodegeneration
- Successful Long Term Treatment of HIV/AIDS with Only Chinese Herbal Medicine
- Study Explores Beneficial Effects of Popular Chinese Herbal Formula on Diabetic Retinopathy
- Multiple Myeloma Maintained with Chinese Herbal Medicine Treatment Alone (Case Study)
- Parkinson's Disease Yields To Basic Moxibustion Treatment (Study)
- TCM Herbal Formula Zeng Ye Tang Found Useful Against Primary Sjogren's Syndrome
- Chinese Herb Da Ji - Thistle - Found To Have Strong Beneficial Effects in Type I Diabetes
- Qing Dai Herb Found To Counter GI Problems from NSAID Use
- Scorpions, Centipedes, and Hornets Nests: Chinese Herbal Medicine History
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about xie bai? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc