Names Of Xie Bai
How Is Xie Bai Categorized?
Our Database Has 18 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Regulate The Qi Category
How Is Xie Bai Used Clinically?
Xie Bai Usages and Indications
- Unblocks the yang Qi and disperses cold phlegm - damp-cold bi of the chest due to cold turbid phlegm preventing the flow of yang qi - chest, flank, or upper back pain, dyspnea, coughing, wheezing, stifling sensation in the chest.
- Promotes the movement of Qi and Blood, alleviates pain - epigastric fullness, distention, abdominal pain, chest pain due to blood obstructing the heart channel.
- Directs Qi downward, reduces stagnation - damp stagnation in the large intestine (dysenteric disorders).
How Is Xie Bai Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Xie Bai
- Dosage: 4.5-9g
- Fresh: 30-60g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- TCM Formula Gan Mai Da Zao Wan Found Effective for "Several" Mental Health Issues
- Leonurine (Chinese Motherwort) May Be Helpful For Stroke Recovery
- Chinese Herb, Sweetflag Rhizome, Found Protective Against Alzheimer's and Neurodegeneration
- Popular Chinese Herbal Formula Found To Aid Chronic Liver Disease
- Bu Zhong Yi Qi Wan - Why It Helps With Chemo Related Fatigue? (Study)
- Study Finds Chinese Herbal Formula Yin Chen Hao Tang Protects Liver From Cholestatic Damage
- Qing Dai Herb Found To Counter GI Problems from NSAID Use
- Understanding How Chai Hu Shu Gan Wan Help With Depression in Epilepsy Patients (Study)
- Lavender Oil Massage Helpful for Infantile Colic
- Widely Used Chinese Herbal Medicine Formula for IBS and Crohn's - Mechanisms Explored (Study)
Where Do I Go Next?
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc