Names Of Xin Yi Hua
How Is Xin Yi Hua Categorized?
Our Database Has 13 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Release The Exterior Wind Cold Category
How Is Xin Yi Hua Used Clinically?
Xin Yi Hua Usages and Indications
- Expels wind-cold
- Sinus Headaches
- Unblocks nasal passages
Cautions and Contraindications
- Avoid in Yin Deficiency Heat
How Is Xin Yi Hua Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Xin Yi Hua
- Dosage: 3-9g
Conditions Potentially Related With Xin Yi Hua
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Study Finds Red Yeast Rice Lowers Risk Of Developing Diabetes
- Parkinson's Disease Yields To Basic Moxibustion Treatment (Study)
- Introduction to Herbal Medicine - TCM, Western, Japanese
- Basic Mineral and Vitamin Supplements Could Limit Covid-19 Progression (Study)
- Research - Benefits of Jiang Tang Wan Herbal Formula for Diabetes with Exercise & Meta-analysis
- Understanding How Chai Hu Shu Gan Wan Help With Depression in Epilepsy Patients (Study)
- Chinese Herbal Medicines - Teas vs. Prepared Pills/Granules - Researchers Say No Clinical Differences
- Study Explores Beneficial Effects of Popular Chinese Herbal Formula on Diabetic Retinopathy
- Study Finds Xiao Chai Hu Tang Offers An Anti-Depressant Effect
- Study Finds Yin Qiao Helpful and Safe for Children To Drop Fever
Formulas Which Generally Contain Xin Yi Hua
Our database contains 5 TCM Formulas where Xin Yi Hua is generally used
- Xin Yi Qing Fei Wan -Magnolia Flower Drink To Clear The Lungs (Release the Exterior)
- Xin Yi Wan -Magnolia Flower Powder (Release the Exterior)
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about xin yi hua? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Bacterial Vaginosis Treatment
- Hemorrhoids and anal discharge
- Crepey skin on upper arms
- Treatment for Gastroparesis
- Pins and Needles / Neuropathy
- Thyroid nodule recommendations?
- Family member in Coma
- How to differentiate between the root cause and the branch?
- Urinary Bladder (Uncommon) Disorder
- The significance of source points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc