Names Of Xin Yi Hua
How Is Xin Yi Hua Categorized?
Our Database Has 13 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Release The Exterior Wind Cold Category
How Is Xin Yi Hua Used Clinically?
Xin Yi Hua Usages and Indications
- Expels wind-cold
- Sinus Headaches
- Unblocks nasal passages
Cautions and Contraindications
- Avoid in Yin Deficiency Heat
How Is Xin Yi Hua Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Xin Yi Hua
- Dosage: 3-9g
Conditions Potentially Related With Xin Yi Hua
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Research - Benefits of Jiang Tang Wan Herbal Formula for Diabetes with Exercise & Meta-analysis
- Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Rehumatoid Arthritis Induced Osteoporosis
- TCM Herbal Formula Zeng Ye Tang Found Useful Against Primary Sjogren's Syndrome
- Effect of Chinese Herbal Medicine on Breast Cancer
- The Inner Workings of Herb-Partitioned Moxibustion For Crohn's Disease
- Study Explores Anti-Asthmatic Effects Of Moxibustion
- Successful Long Term Treatment of HIV/AIDS with Only Chinese Herbal Medicine
- Chinese Herb Da Ji - Thistle - Found To Have Strong Beneficial Effects in Type I Diabetes
- Yi Guan Jian Herbal Formula May Aid Liver Damage
- Study Finds Wu Mei Wan Herbal Formula Protects Pancreatic Beta Cells in Diabetes
Formulas Which Generally Contain Xin Yi Hua
Our database contains 5 TCM Formulas where Xin Yi Hua is generally used
- Xin Yi Qing Fei Wan -Magnolia Flower Drink To Clear The Lungs (Release the Exterior)
- Xin Yi Wan -Magnolia Flower Powder (Release the Exterior)
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about xin yi hua? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc