Names Of Xing Ren
How Is Xing Ren Categorized?
Our Database Has 11 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Relieve Coughing and Wheezing Category
How Is Xing Ren Used Clinically?
Xing Ren Usages and Indications
- Stops cough and calms wheezing due to hot or cold patterns - especially for dry cough.
- Moistens the intestines, unblocks the bowels.
How Is Xing Ren Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Xing Ren
- Dosage: 3-9g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Common Chinese Herbal Formula Effective Against Post-Op Delirium
- Chinese Medicine and Weight Loss
- Chinese Herb Da Ji - Thistle - Found To Have Strong Beneficial Effects in Type I Diabetes
- TCM Formula Gan Mai Da Zao Wan Found Effective for "Several" Mental Health Issues
- Ye Gu Herb (Aeginetia Indica) Found To Have Anti-Cancer Benefits in Kidney/Renal Cancer Disease
- Basic Guidelines For Choosing An Appropriate Herbal Formula
- Leonurine (Chinese Motherwort) May Be Helpful For Stroke Recovery
- Ren Shen Yang Rong Wan Found Effective for Post Cancer Fatigue
- Basic Mineral and Vitamin Supplements Could Limit Covid-19 Progression (Study)
- Bu Zhong Yi Qi Wan - Why It Helps With Chemo Related Fatigue? (Study)
Formulas Which Generally Contain Xing Ren
Our database contains 6 TCM Formulas where Xing Ren is generally used
- Qing Fei Wan -Clear The Lungs Decoction (Treat Phlegm)
- Qing Qi Hua Tan Wan -Clear the Qi and Transform Phlegm Pill (Treat Phlegm)
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about xing ren? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums