Names Of Xing Ren
How Is Xing Ren Categorized?
Our Database Has 11 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Relieve Coughing and Wheezing Category
How Is Xing Ren Used Clinically?
Xing Ren Usages and Indications
- Stops cough and calms wheezing due to hot or cold patterns - especially for dry cough.
- Moistens the intestines, unblocks the bowels.
How Is Xing Ren Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Xing Ren
- Dosage: 3-9g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Effect of Chinese Herbal Medicine on Breast Cancer
- Study Finds Xiao Chai Hu Tang Offers An Anti-Depressant Effect
- Popular Chinese Herbal Formula Found To Aid Chronic Liver Disease
- Qing Dai Herb Found To Counter GI Problems from NSAID Use
- Yi Guan Jian Herbal Formula May Aid Liver Damage
- Bu Zhong Yi Qi Wan - Why It Helps With Chemo Related Fatigue? (Study)
- Parkinson's Disease Yields To Basic Moxibustion Treatment (Study)
- Study Explores Beneficial Effects of Popular Chinese Herbal Formula on Diabetic Retinopathy
- Chinese Herbal Formula Creates Metabolic Changes in Brains of Patients with Alzheimers Disease
- Polygonum Multiflorum (He Shou Wu) Shows Beneficial Effect on Alzheimers Disease
Formulas Which Generally Contain Xing Ren
Our database contains 6 TCM Formulas where Xing Ren is generally used
- Qing Fei Wan -Clear The Lungs Decoction (Treat Phlegm)
- Qing Qi Hua Tan Wan -Clear the Qi and Transform Phlegm Pill (Treat Phlegm)
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about xing ren? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Tongue -teeth mark on tounge
- Pain in stomach
- Acupuncture Point Formula for treating Costochondritis
- What is zhu li da tan wan used for?
- how can know which organ is effected in Insomnia
- Application for symptoms
- Can blood stasis be cause of fibroids
- Spleen divergent channel
- Jin gu die da wan usage recommendations
- i can not feel the left pulse