Names Of Xiong Dan
How Is Xiong Dan Categorized?
Our Database Has 16 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Drain Fire Category
How Is Xiong Dan Used Clinically?
Xiong Dan Usages and Indications
- Clears heat and alleviates spasms - high fever and convulsions in febrile disease.
- Topically to relieve fire toxicity, hot skin lesions.
- Red, painful eyes due to liver fire.
- Reduces swelling and pain - trauma, sprains, fracture, hemorrhoids.
How Is Xiong Dan Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Xiong Dan
- Dosage: 1-2.5g in pills and powders.
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Yunnan Baiyao Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Colitis / Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Yi Guan Jian Herbal Formula May Aid Liver Damage
- Study Finds Fructus Schisandra Chinensis (Wu Wei Zi) Useful for Cholesterol Reduction
- Western Chemo Actions Aided by Shi Quan Da Bu Wan Herbal Formula for Gastrointestinal Cancers
- Yue Ju Wan Herbal Formula Shows Rapid Antidepressant Effect (Study)
- You Gui Wan Herbal Formula May Offer Alternative to Hormone Replacement Therapy After Oophorectomy
- Widely Used Chinese Herbal Medicine Formula for IBS and Crohn's - Mechanisms Explored (Study)
- Basic Guidelines For Choosing An Appropriate Herbal Formula
- Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Rehumatoid Arthritis Induced Osteoporosis
- Polygonum Multiflorum (He Shou Wu) Shows Beneficial Effect on Alzheimers Disease
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about xiong dan? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Unable to locate both wrist tendons
- 70 y.o. woman with persistent diarrhea & other heat symptoms
- Question regarding acupuncture for emergency
- Iron constipation
- Neuro Muscular Distrophy"
- What are the points for infected boils please?
- Polyps (nasal) treatment with herbs
- Heavily rhinitis problem
- Xiao Yao san and Gui pi tan taken together with antidepressants and anxiolitic drugs
- CHAPPED LIPS, chronic
Follow, Join, and Participate
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc