Names Of Xiong Dan
How Is Xiong Dan Categorized?
Our Database Has 16 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Drain Fire Category
How Is Xiong Dan Used Clinically?
Xiong Dan Usages and Indications
- Clears heat and alleviates spasms - high fever and convulsions in febrile disease.
- Topically to relieve fire toxicity, hot skin lesions.
- Red, painful eyes due to liver fire.
- Reduces swelling and pain - trauma, sprains, fracture, hemorrhoids.
How Is Xiong Dan Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Xiong Dan
- Dosage: 1-2.5g in pills and powders.
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Chinese Herb Da Ji - Thistle - Found To Have Strong Beneficial Effects in Type I Diabetes
- Musical Gongs and Xiao Yao Wan Herbs May Help Liver Qi Stagnation and Spleen Qi Deficiency
- Commonly Used Chinese Herbal Medicine for Lupus - Lab Analysis
- Effects of You Gui Wan and Zuo Gui Wan Herbal Formulas on Encephalomyelitis
- Analysis of TCM Herbal Formula Xian Fang Huo Ming Yin for Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Your Own Saliva Better For Wound Healing Than Yunnan Baiyao Alone
- Ren Shen Yang Rong Wan Found Effective for Post Cancer Fatigue
- Leonurine (Chinese Motherwort) May Be Helpful For Stroke Recovery
- Lavender Oil Massage Helpful for Infantile Colic
- Study Finds Yin Qiao Helpful and Safe for Children To Drop Fever
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about xiong dan? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc