Names Of Xiong Dan
How Is Xiong Dan Categorized?
Our Database Has 16 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Drain Fire Category
How Is Xiong Dan Used Clinically?
Xiong Dan Usages and Indications
- Clears heat and alleviates spasms - high fever and convulsions in febrile disease.
- Topically to relieve fire toxicity, hot skin lesions.
- Red, painful eyes due to liver fire.
- Reduces swelling and pain - trauma, sprains, fracture, hemorrhoids.
How Is Xiong Dan Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Xiong Dan
- Dosage: 1-2.5g in pills and powders.
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Rehumatoid Arthritis Induced Osteoporosis
- Parkinson's Disease Yields To Basic Moxibustion Treatment (Study)
- Zuo Jin Wan Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful in Gastric (Stomach) Cancer
- Leonurine (Chinese Motherwort) May Be Helpful For Stroke Recovery
- Chinese Herbal Formulas and Self-Help Acupressure for Colds and Flus - Yin Qiao, Gan Mao Ling, ...
- You Gui Wan Herbal Formula May Offer Alternative to Hormone Replacement Therapy After Oophorectomy
- Study Finds Xiao Yao Wan Useful for Indigestion With Depression in Perimenopausal Women
- Popular Chinese Herbal Formula Found To Aid Chronic Liver Disease
- Qing Dai Herb Found To Counter GI Problems from NSAID Use
- Yunnan Baiyao Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Colitis / Inflammatory Bowel Disease
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about xiong dan? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Question on the Liver Meridian
- Yin Channel - Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Cure for dyslexia
- Question regarding pancreas weak
- Unexplained multiple miscarriages
- An Shen Bu Xin formulas
- Common Acupressure Points for Self-Treatment - discussion (2019-08-25 08:29:15am)q
- What can I do for retina detachment? Please help!
- Coconut water warming or cooling?
- Chronic UTI's in elderly women.
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc