Names Of Xiong Huang
How Is Xiong Huang Categorized?
Our Database Has 10 TCM Herbs In The Herbs For External Applications Category
How Is Xiong Huang Used Clinically?
Xiong Huang Usages and Indications
- Relieves toxicity, kills parasites, stops itching, inflammation, abscess.
- Topically - scabies, ringworm, dam rashes.
- Kills parasites - accumulation symptoms with roundworms.
- Dries dampness, expels phlegm - wheezing, seizures, malarial conditions.
Cautions and Contraindications
- Generally, Avoid Using This Herb.
How Is Xiong Huang Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Xiong Huang
- Dosage: 0.15-0.6g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Xiong Huang Is Discussed
- Awakening a Child From a Vegetative State with Xing Nao Kai Qiao Acupuncture
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Study Finds Xiao Chai Hu Tang Offers An Anti-Depressant Effect
- Study Finds Yin Qiao Helpful and Safe for Children To Drop Fever
- Liu Wei Di Huang Wan Formula Shown To Prevent Post-Menopause Atherosclerosis
- Chinese Herbal Formula Creates Metabolic Changes in Brains of Patients with Alzheimers Disease
- Introduction to Herbal Medicine - TCM, Western, Japanese
- Lavender Oil Massage Helpful for Infantile Colic
- Basic Guidelines For Choosing An Appropriate Herbal Formula
- TCM Formula Gan Mai Da Zao Wan Found Effective for "Several" Mental Health Issues
- Study Finds Fructus Schisandra Chinensis (Wu Wei Zi) Useful for Cholesterol Reduction
Formulas Which Generally Contain Xiong Huang
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about xiong huang? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- acupuncture used to decrease opioids in bariatric surgery
- Blood stasis in uterus and legs / herbal formula
- recurring boils
- Female senior , Ovaries , as / if related to Brain Health
- Im an acupuncture student
- Meridian Pen / Electronic Acupoint Massager with Laser/ Electronic Acupuncture Tendon Retractor Rod
- Cold and Thirst at night
- My Spleen is Weak
- Excess body heat
- Help with Covid Symptoms