Names Of Xiong Huang
How Is Xiong Huang Categorized?
Our Database Has 10 TCM Herbs In The Herbs For External Applications Category
How Is Xiong Huang Used Clinically?
Xiong Huang Usages and Indications
- Relieves toxicity, kills parasites, stops itching, inflammation, abscess.
- Topically - scabies, ringworm, dam rashes.
- Kills parasites - accumulation symptoms with roundworms.
- Dries dampness, expels phlegm - wheezing, seizures, malarial conditions.
Cautions and Contraindications
- Generally, Avoid Using This Herb.
How Is Xiong Huang Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Xiong Huang
- Dosage: 0.15-0.6g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Xiong Huang Is Discussed
- Awakening a Child From a Vegetative State with Xing Nao Kai Qiao Acupuncture
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- TCM Herbal Formula Zeng Ye Tang Found Useful Against Primary Sjogren's Syndrome
- Study Explores Beneficial Effects of Popular Chinese Herbal Formula on Diabetic Retinopathy
- Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Rehumatoid Arthritis Induced Osteoporosis
- Musical Gongs and Xiao Yao Wan Herbs May Help Liver Qi Stagnation and Spleen Qi Deficiency
- Yi Guan Jian Herbal Formula May Aid Liver Damage
- The Inner Workings of Herb-Partitioned Moxibustion For Crohn's Disease
- Bu Zhong Yi Qi Wan - Why It Helps With Chemo Related Fatigue? (Study)
- Popular Chinese Herbal Formula Found To Aid Chronic Liver Disease
- Ren Shen Yang Rong Wan Found Effective for Post Cancer Fatigue
Formulas Which Generally Contain Xiong Huang
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about xiong huang? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Tongue -teeth mark on tounge
- Pain in stomach
- Acupuncture Point Formula for treating Costochondritis
- What is zhu li da tan wan used for?
- how can know which organ is effected in Insomnia
- Application for symptoms
- Can blood stasis be cause of fibroids
- Spleen divergent channel
- Jin gu die da wan usage recommendations
- i can not feel the left pulse