Names Of Xiong Huang
How Is Xiong Huang Categorized?
Our Database Has 10 TCM Herbs In The Herbs For External Applications Category
How Is Xiong Huang Used Clinically?
Xiong Huang Usages and Indications
- Relieves toxicity, kills parasites, stops itching, inflammation, abscess.
- Topically - scabies, ringworm, dam rashes.
- Kills parasites - accumulation symptoms with roundworms.
- Dries dampness, expels phlegm - wheezing, seizures, malarial conditions.
Cautions and Contraindications
- Generally, Avoid Using This Herb.
How Is Xiong Huang Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Xiong Huang
- Dosage: 0.15-0.6g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Xiong Huang Is Discussed
- Awakening a Child From a Vegetative State with Xing Nao Kai Qiao Acupuncture
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Rehumatoid Arthritis Induced Osteoporosis
- Chinese Herbal Formulas and Self-Help Acupressure for Colds and Flus - Yin Qiao, Gan Mao Ling, ...
- Study Finds Fructus Schisandra Chinensis (Wu Wei Zi) Useful for Cholesterol Reduction
- Multiple Myeloma Maintained with Chinese Herbal Medicine Treatment Alone (Case Study)
- Study Finds Xiao Yao Wan Useful for Indigestion With Depression in Perimenopausal Women
- Research - Benefits of Jiang Tang Wan Herbal Formula for Diabetes with Exercise & Meta-analysis
- You Gui Wan Herbal Formula May Offer Alternative to Hormone Replacement Therapy After Oophorectomy
- Commonly Used Chinese Herbal Medicine for Lupus - Lab Analysis
- Introduction to Herbal Medicine - TCM, Western, Japanese
Formulas Which Generally Contain Xiong Huang
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about xiong huang? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc