Names Of Xiong Huang
How Is Xiong Huang Categorized?
Our Database Has 10 TCM Herbs In The Herbs For External Applications Category
How Is Xiong Huang Used Clinically?
Xiong Huang Usages and Indications
- Relieves toxicity, kills parasites, stops itching, inflammation, abscess.
- Topically - scabies, ringworm, dam rashes.
- Kills parasites - accumulation symptoms with roundworms.
- Dries dampness, expels phlegm - wheezing, seizures, malarial conditions.
Cautions and Contraindications
- Generally, Avoid Using This Herb.
How Is Xiong Huang Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Xiong Huang
- Dosage: 0.15-0.6g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Xiong Huang Is Discussed
- Awakening a Child From a Vegetative State with Xing Nao Kai Qiao Acupuncture
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Study Explores Beneficial Effects of Popular Chinese Herbal Formula on Diabetic Retinopathy
- Lavender Oil Massage Helpful for Infantile Colic
- Introduction to Herbal Medicine - TCM, Western, Japanese
- Successful Long Term Treatment of HIV/AIDS with Only Chinese Herbal Medicine
- Three Widely Used Formulas for Cardiac Fibrosis Compared (Study)
- Study Finds Shu Gan Liang Xue Herbal Formula Has Breast Cancer Anti Tumor Effect
- Effect of Chinese Herbal Medicine on Breast Cancer
- Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Rehumatoid Arthritis Induced Osteoporosis
- Zuo Jin Wan Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful in Gastric (Stomach) Cancer
Formulas Which Generally Contain Xiong Huang
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about xiong huang? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Question on the Liver Meridian
- Yin Channel - Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Cure for dyslexia
- Question regarding pancreas weak
- Unexplained multiple miscarriages
- An Shen Bu Xin formulas
- Common Acupressure Points for Self-Treatment - discussion (2019-08-25 08:29:15am)q
- What can I do for retina detachment? Please help!
- Coconut water warming or cooling?
- Chronic UTI's in elderly women.
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc