Names Of Xiong Huang
How Is Xiong Huang Categorized?
Our Database Has 10 TCM Herbs In The Herbs For External Applications Category
How Is Xiong Huang Used Clinically?
Xiong Huang Usages and Indications
- Relieves toxicity, kills parasites, stops itching, inflammation, abscess.
- Topically - scabies, ringworm, dam rashes.
- Kills parasites - accumulation symptoms with roundworms.
- Dries dampness, expels phlegm - wheezing, seizures, malarial conditions.
Cautions and Contraindications
- Generally, Avoid Using This Herb.
How Is Xiong Huang Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Xiong Huang
- Dosage: 0.15-0.6g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Xiong Huang Is Discussed
- Awakening a Child From a Vegetative State with Xing Nao Kai Qiao Acupuncture
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Liu Wei Di Huang Wan Formula Shown To Prevent Post-Menopause Atherosclerosis
- Study Finds Red Yeast Rice Lowers Risk Of Developing Diabetes
- Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Rehumatoid Arthritis Induced Osteoporosis
- Chinese Herbal Formulas and Self-Help Acupressure for Colds and Flus - Yin Qiao, Gan Mao Ling, ...
- Commonly Used Chinese Herbal Medicine for Lupus - Lab Analysis
- Analysis of TCM Herbal Formula Xian Fang Huo Ming Yin for Rheumatoid Arthritis
- The Inner Workings of Herb-Partitioned Moxibustion For Crohn's Disease
- TCM Herbal Formula Zeng Ye Tang Found Useful Against Primary Sjogren's Syndrome
- Study Finds Shu Gan Liang Xue Herbal Formula Has Breast Cancer Anti Tumor Effect
Formulas Which Generally Contain Xiong Huang
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about xiong huang? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc