Names Of Xu Duan
How Is Xu Duan Categorized?
Our Database Has 18 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Tonify Yang Category
How Is Xu Duan Used Clinically?
Xu Duan Usages and Indications
- Tonify liver and kidney, strengthen sinews and bones - lower back and/or knee weakness and pain, stiff joints.
- Tonify without causing stagnation.
- Stops uterine bleeding, calms the fetus - bleeding during pregnancy, threatened miscarriage.
- Promote blood circulation, alleviate pain, generate flesh - traumatic injuries in the lower back and legs, external conditions such as sores.
How Is Xu Duan Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Xu Duan
- Dosage: 6-21g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Rehumatoid Arthritis Induced Osteoporosis
- Introduction to Herbal Medicine - TCM, Western, Japanese
- Bu Zhong Yi Qi Wan - Why It Helps With Chemo Related Fatigue? (Study)
- Analysis of TCM Herbal Formula Xian Fang Huo Ming Yin for Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Yi Guan Jian Herbal Formula May Aid Liver Damage
- Study Finds Fructus Schisandra Chinensis (Wu Wei Zi) Useful for Cholesterol Reduction
- Parkinson's Disease Yields To Basic Moxibustion Treatment (Study)
- Chinese Herb Da Ji - Thistle - Found To Have Strong Beneficial Effects in Type I Diabetes
- Widely Used Chinese Herbal Medicine Formula for IBS and Crohn's - Mechanisms Explored (Study)
- Chinese Herbal Formulas and Self-Help Acupressure for Colds and Flus - Yin Qiao, Gan Mao Ling, ...
Formulas Which Generally Contain Xu Duan
Our database contains 4 TCM Formulas where Xu Duan is generally used
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about xu duan? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Question on the Liver Meridian
- Yin Channel - Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Cure for dyslexia
- Question regarding pancreas weak
- Unexplained multiple miscarriages
- An Shen Bu Xin formulas
- Common Acupressure Points for Self-Treatment - discussion (2019-08-25 08:29:15am)q
- What can I do for retina detachment? Please help!
- Coconut water warming or cooling?
- Chronic UTI's in elderly women.
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc