Names Of Xu Duan
How Is Xu Duan Categorized?
Our Database Has 18 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Tonify Yang Category
How Is Xu Duan Used Clinically?
Xu Duan Usages and Indications
- Tonify liver and kidney, strengthen sinews and bones - lower back and/or knee weakness and pain, stiff joints.
- Tonify without causing stagnation.
- Stops uterine bleeding, calms the fetus - bleeding during pregnancy, threatened miscarriage.
- Promote blood circulation, alleviate pain, generate flesh - traumatic injuries in the lower back and legs, external conditions such as sores.
How Is Xu Duan Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Xu Duan
- Dosage: 6-21g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Animal Study Shows Promise for TCM Herbal Treatment of Diabetes (Yi Qi Zeng Min Tang)
- Study Finds Fructus Schisandra Chinensis (Wu Wei Zi) Useful for Cholesterol Reduction
- Bu Zhong Yi Qi Wan - Why It Helps With Chemo Related Fatigue? (Study)
- Chinese Herbal Formulas and Self-Help Acupressure for Colds and Flus - Yin Qiao, Gan Mao Ling, ...
- Yunnan Baiyao Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Colitis / Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Multiple Myeloma Maintained with Chinese Herbal Medicine Treatment Alone (Case Study)
- Scorpions, Centipedes, and Hornets Nests: Chinese Herbal Medicine History
- Rhinitis Study Finds Yu Ping Feng Wan with Western Treatment Far Superior to Western Treatment Alone
- Effect of Chinese Herbal Medicine on Breast Cancer
- Study Finds Yin Qiao Helpful and Safe for Children To Drop Fever
Formulas Which Generally Contain Xu Duan
Our database contains 4 TCM Formulas where Xu Duan is generally used
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about xu duan? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Tongue -teeth mark on tounge
- Pain in stomach
- Acupuncture Point Formula for treating Costochondritis
- What is zhu li da tan wan used for?
- how can know which organ is effected in Insomnia
- Application for symptoms
- Can blood stasis be cause of fibroids
- Spleen divergent channel
- Jin gu die da wan usage recommendations
- i can not feel the left pulse