Names Of Xu Duan
How Is Xu Duan Categorized?
Our Database Has 18 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Tonify Yang Category
How Is Xu Duan Used Clinically?
Xu Duan Usages and Indications
- Tonify liver and kidney, strengthen sinews and bones - lower back and/or knee weakness and pain, stiff joints.
- Tonify without causing stagnation.
- Stops uterine bleeding, calms the fetus - bleeding during pregnancy, threatened miscarriage.
- Promote blood circulation, alleviate pain, generate flesh - traumatic injuries in the lower back and legs, external conditions such as sores.
How Is Xu Duan Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Xu Duan
- Dosage: 6-21g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- You Gui Wan Herbal Formula May Offer Alternative to Hormone Replacement Therapy After Oophorectomy
- Three Widely Used Formulas for Cardiac Fibrosis Compared (Study)
- Rhinitis Study Finds Yu Ping Feng Wan with Western Treatment Far Superior to Western Treatment Alone
- Chinese Herb, Sweetflag Rhizome, Found Protective Against Alzheimer's and Neurodegeneration
- Yunnan Baiyao Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Colitis / Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Rehumatoid Arthritis Induced Osteoporosis
- Basic Mineral and Vitamin Supplements Could Limit Covid-19 Progression (Study)
- Yue Ju Wan Herbal Formula Shows Rapid Antidepressant Effect (Study)
- Common Chinese Herbal Formula Effective Against Post-Op Delirium
- Understanding How Chai Hu Shu Gan Wan Help With Depression in Epilepsy Patients (Study)
Formulas Which Generally Contain Xu Duan
Our database contains 4 TCM Formulas where Xu Duan is generally used
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about xu duan? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc