Names Of Xu Duan
How Is Xu Duan Categorized?
Our Database Has 18 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Tonify Yang Category
How Is Xu Duan Used Clinically?
Xu Duan Usages and Indications
- Tonify liver and kidney, strengthen sinews and bones - lower back and/or knee weakness and pain, stiff joints.
- Tonify without causing stagnation.
- Stops uterine bleeding, calms the fetus - bleeding during pregnancy, threatened miscarriage.
- Promote blood circulation, alleviate pain, generate flesh - traumatic injuries in the lower back and legs, external conditions such as sores.
How Is Xu Duan Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Xu Duan
- Dosage: 6-21g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Chinese Medicine and Weight Loss
- TCM Herbal Formula Zeng Ye Tang Found Useful Against Primary Sjogren's Syndrome
- Chinese Herb, Sweetflag Rhizome, Found Protective Against Alzheimer's and Neurodegeneration
- Chinese Herbal Formula Creates Metabolic Changes in Brains of Patients with Alzheimers Disease
- Widely Used Chinese Herbal Medicine Formula for IBS and Crohn's - Mechanisms Explored (Study)
- Musical Gongs and Xiao Yao Wan Herbs May Help Liver Qi Stagnation and Spleen Qi Deficiency
- Yunnan Baiyao Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Colitis / Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Study Finds Xiao Yao Wan Useful for Indigestion With Depression in Perimenopausal Women
- Polygonum Multiflorum (He Shou Wu) Shows Beneficial Effect on Alzheimers Disease
- Study Explores Anti-Asthmatic Effects Of Moxibustion
Formulas Which Generally Contain Xu Duan
Our database contains 4 TCM Formulas where Xu Duan is generally used
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about xu duan? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- acupuncture used to decrease opioids in bariatric surgery
- Blood stasis in uterus and legs / herbal formula
- recurring boils
- Female senior , Ovaries , as / if related to Brain Health
- Im an acupuncture student
- Meridian Pen / Electronic Acupoint Massager with Laser/ Electronic Acupuncture Tendon Retractor Rod
- Cold and Thirst at night
- My Spleen is Weak
- Excess body heat
- Help with Covid Symptoms