Names Of Xu Duan
How Is Xu Duan Categorized?
Our Database Has 18 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Tonify Yang Category
How Is Xu Duan Used Clinically?
Xu Duan Usages and Indications
- Tonify liver and kidney, strengthen sinews and bones - lower back and/or knee weakness and pain, stiff joints.
- Tonify without causing stagnation.
- Stops uterine bleeding, calms the fetus - bleeding during pregnancy, threatened miscarriage.
- Promote blood circulation, alleviate pain, generate flesh - traumatic injuries in the lower back and legs, external conditions such as sores.
How Is Xu Duan Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Xu Duan
- Dosage: 6-21g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Western Chemo Actions Aided by Shi Quan Da Bu Wan Herbal Formula for Gastrointestinal Cancers
- Ren Shen Yang Rong Wan Found Effective for Post Cancer Fatigue
- Bu Zhong Yi Qi Wan - Why It Helps With Chemo Related Fatigue? (Study)
- Study Finds Fructus Schisandra Chinensis (Wu Wei Zi) Useful for Cholesterol Reduction
- Multiple Myeloma Maintained with Chinese Herbal Medicine Treatment Alone (Case Study)
- Study Finds Wu Zi Yan Zong Wan Herbal Formula Improves Sperm Production
- Leonurine (Chinese Motherwort) May Be Helpful For Stroke Recovery
- Widely Used Chinese Herbal Medicine Formula for IBS and Crohn's - Mechanisms Explored (Study)
- Chinese Medicine and Weight Loss
- Zuo Jin Wan Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful in Gastric (Stomach) Cancer
Formulas Which Generally Contain Xu Duan
Our database contains 4 TCM Formulas where Xu Duan is generally used
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about xu duan? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Severe (partially low) back pain/spinal bone spur
- Neurological disorders
- Getting worse after accupressure
- Urgent help! Need guidance on Suo Quan Wan
- Fatigue and imbalance
- Liu Wei Huang Wan during menses
- Extra Point TIAN DONG, in the neck. how to know this point?
- Treatment of sudden death- grief plus shock
- Acupressure points for back pain, blue lips and numbness
- Dong Gua Ren how to use it
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc