Names Of Xuan Fu Hua
How Is Xuan Fu Hua Categorized?
Our Database Has 9 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Transform Phlegm Cold Category
How Is Xuan Fu Hua Used Clinically?
Xuan Fu Hua Usages and Indications
- Redirects lung qi downward, expels cold-phlegm - wheezing and copious sputum.
- Stops vomiting, rebellious qi - from cold due to deficiency of stomach or spleen.
How Is Xuan Fu Hua Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Xuan Fu Hua
- Dosage: 3-12g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Study Finds Xiao Chai Hu Tang Offers An Anti-Depressant Effect
- Three Widely Used Formulas for Cardiac Fibrosis Compared (Study)
- Effects of You Gui Wan and Zuo Gui Wan Herbal Formulas on Encephalomyelitis
- Yi Guan Jian Herbal Formula May Aid Liver Damage
- Successful Long Term Treatment of HIV/AIDS with Only Chinese Herbal Medicine
- Scorpions, Centipedes, and Hornets Nests: Chinese Herbal Medicine History
- Study Finds Shu Gan Liang Xue Herbal Formula Has Breast Cancer Anti Tumor Effect
- Study Finds Wu Zi Yan Zong Wan Herbal Formula Improves Sperm Production
- Yunnan Baiyao Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Colitis / Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Chinese Herbal Formula Creates Metabolic Changes in Brains of Patients with Alzheimers Disease
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about xuan fu hua? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc