Names Of Xuan Shen
How Is Xuan Shen Categorized?
Our Database Has 9 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Cool The Blood Category
How Is Xuan Shen Used Clinically?
Xuan Shen Usages and Indications
- Clears Heat, Cools Blood. Bleeding, fever, dry mouth, purplish tongue.
- Nourishes Yin. Particularly for the sequel of warm febrile disease with constipation, irritability.
- Drains Fire, Relieves Toxicity. Swollen, red eyes, sore throat.
- Softens Harness (salty), Dissipates phlegm fire nodules. Swollen, sore throat, neck lumps.
Cautions and Contraindications
How Is Xuan Shen Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Xuan Shen
- Dosage: 9-30g
Conditions Potentially Related With Xuan Shen
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Xuan Shen Is Discussed
- TCM Herbal Formula Zeng Ye Tang Found Useful Against Primary Sjogren's Syndrome
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Bu Zhong Yi Qi Wan - Why It Helps With Chemo Related Fatigue? (Study)
- Scorpions, Centipedes, and Hornets Nests: Chinese Herbal Medicine History
- Study Explores Anti-Asthmatic Effects Of Moxibustion
- Chinese Herbal Medicines - Teas vs. Prepared Pills/Granules - Researchers Say No Clinical Differences
- Popular Chinese Herbal Formula Found To Aid Chronic Liver Disease
- You Gui Wan Herbal Formula May Offer Alternative to Hormone Replacement Therapy After Oophorectomy
- Three Widely Used Formulas for Cardiac Fibrosis Compared (Study)
- Analysis of TCM Herbal Formula Xian Fang Huo Ming Yin for Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Ye Gu Herb (Aeginetia Indica) Found To Have Anti-Cancer Benefits in Kidney/Renal Cancer Disease
Formulas Which Generally Contain Xuan Shen
Our database contains 8 TCM Formulas where Xuan Shen is generally used
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about xuan shen? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Bacterial Vaginosis Treatment
- Hemorrhoids and anal discharge
- Crepey skin on upper arms
- Treatment for Gastroparesis
- Pins and Needles / Neuropathy
- Thyroid nodule recommendations?
- Family member in Coma
- How to differentiate between the root cause and the branch?
- Urinary Bladder (Uncommon) Disorder
- The significance of source points
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc