Names Of Xuan Shen
How Is Xuan Shen Categorized?
Our Database Has 9 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Cool The Blood Category
How Is Xuan Shen Used Clinically?
Xuan Shen Usages and Indications
- Clears Heat, Cools Blood. Bleeding, fever, dry mouth, purplish tongue.
- Nourishes Yin. Particularly for the sequel of warm febrile disease with constipation, irritability.
- Drains Fire, Relieves Toxicity. Swollen, red eyes, sore throat.
- Softens Harness (salty), Dissipates phlegm fire nodules. Swollen, sore throat, neck lumps.
Cautions and Contraindications
How Is Xuan Shen Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Xuan Shen
- Dosage: 9-30g
Conditions Potentially Related With Xuan Shen
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Xuan Shen Is Discussed
- TCM Herbal Formula Zeng Ye Tang Found Useful Against Primary Sjogren's Syndrome
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Effects of You Gui Wan and Zuo Gui Wan Herbal Formulas on Encephalomyelitis
- Popular Chinese Herbal Formula Found To Aid Chronic Liver Disease
- You Gui Wan Herbal Formula May Offer Alternative to Hormone Replacement Therapy After Oophorectomy
- Introduction to Herbal Medicine - TCM, Western, Japanese
- Rhinitis Study Finds Yu Ping Feng Wan with Western Treatment Far Superior to Western Treatment Alone
- Study Finds Yin Qiao Helpful and Safe for Children To Drop Fever
- Zuo Jin Wan Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful in Gastric (Stomach) Cancer
- Chinese Medicine and Weight Loss
- Study Finds Fructus Schisandra Chinensis (Wu Wei Zi) Useful for Cholesterol Reduction
Formulas Which Generally Contain Xuan Shen
Our database contains 7 TCM Formulas where Xuan Shen is generally used
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about xuan shen? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Unable to locate both wrist tendons
- 70 y.o. woman with persistent diarrhea & other heat symptoms
- Question regarding acupuncture for emergency
- Iron constipation
- Neuro Muscular Distrophy"
- What are the points for infected boils please?
- Polyps (nasal) treatment with herbs
- Heavily rhinitis problem
- Xiao Yao san and Gui pi tan taken together with antidepressants and anxiolitic drugs
- CHAPPED LIPS, chronic
Follow, Join, and Participate
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc