Names Of Xuan Shen
How Is Xuan Shen Categorized?
Our Database Has 9 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Cool The Blood Category
How Is Xuan Shen Used Clinically?
Xuan Shen Usages and Indications
- Clears Heat, Cools Blood. Bleeding, fever, dry mouth, purplish tongue.
- Nourishes Yin. Particularly for the sequel of warm febrile disease with constipation, irritability.
- Drains Fire, Relieves Toxicity. Swollen, red eyes, sore throat.
- Softens Harness (salty), Dissipates phlegm fire nodules. Swollen, sore throat, neck lumps.
Cautions and Contraindications
How Is Xuan Shen Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Xuan Shen
- Dosage: 9-30g
Conditions Potentially Related With Xuan Shen
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Xuan Shen Is Discussed
- TCM Herbal Formula Zeng Ye Tang Found Useful Against Primary Sjogren's Syndrome
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Chinese Herbal Formulas and Self-Help Acupressure for Colds and Flus - Yin Qiao, Gan Mao Ling, ...
- You Gui Wan Herbal Formula May Offer Alternative to Hormone Replacement Therapy After Oophorectomy
- Study Finds Xiao Yao Wan Useful for Indigestion With Depression in Perimenopausal Women
- Research - Benefits of Jiang Tang Wan Herbal Formula for Diabetes with Exercise & Meta-analysis
- Treating Low Testosterone with Chinese Medicine (Herbal Medicine, Acupuncture and Moxibustion)
- Bu Zhong Yi Qi Wan - Why It Helps With Chemo Related Fatigue? (Study)
- Rhinitis Study Finds Yu Ping Feng Wan with Western Treatment Far Superior to Western Treatment Alone
- Musical Gongs and Xiao Yao Wan Herbs May Help Liver Qi Stagnation and Spleen Qi Deficiency
- Zuo Jin Wan Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful in Gastric (Stomach) Cancer
Formulas Which Generally Contain Xuan Shen
Our database contains 7 TCM Formulas where Xuan Shen is generally used
Where Do I Go Next?
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc