Names Of Xuan Shen
How Is Xuan Shen Categorized?
Our Database Has 9 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Cool The Blood Category
How Is Xuan Shen Used Clinically?
Xuan Shen Usages and Indications
- Clears Heat, Cools Blood. Bleeding, fever, dry mouth, purplish tongue.
- Nourishes Yin. Particularly for the sequel of warm febrile disease with constipation, irritability.
- Drains Fire, Relieves Toxicity. Swollen, red eyes, sore throat.
- Softens Harness (salty), Dissipates phlegm fire nodules. Swollen, sore throat, neck lumps.
Cautions and Contraindications
How Is Xuan Shen Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Xuan Shen
- Dosage: 9-30g
Conditions Potentially Related With Xuan Shen
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Xuan Shen Is Discussed
- TCM Herbal Formula Zeng Ye Tang Found Useful Against Primary Sjogren's Syndrome
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Study Finds Xiao Chai Hu Tang Offers An Anti-Depressant Effect
- Effects of You Gui Wan and Zuo Gui Wan Herbal Formulas on Encephalomyelitis
- Double Blind Study Finds Dang Gui Wan Effective For Menopausal Symptoms (Hot Flashes, Nightsweats)
- Chinese Herb, Sweetflag Rhizome, Found Protective Against Alzheimer's and Neurodegeneration
- Yunnan Baiyao Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Colitis / Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- The Biochemistry Of How Moxibustion Aids Post-Infectious Irritable Bowel Syndrome (PI-IBS)
- Commonly Used Chinese Herbal Medicine for Lupus - Lab Analysis
- Common Chinese Herbal Formula Effective Against Post-Op Delirium
- Basic Mineral and Vitamin Supplements Could Limit Covid-19 Progression (Study)
Formulas Which Generally Contain Xuan Shen
Our database contains 8 TCM Formulas where Xuan Shen is generally used
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about xuan shen? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums