Names Of Xuan Shen
How Is Xuan Shen Categorized?
Our Database Has 9 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Cool The Blood Category
How Is Xuan Shen Used Clinically?
Xuan Shen Usages and Indications
- Clears Heat, Cools Blood. Bleeding, fever, dry mouth, purplish tongue.
- Nourishes Yin. Particularly for the sequel of warm febrile disease with constipation, irritability.
- Drains Fire, Relieves Toxicity. Swollen, red eyes, sore throat.
- Softens Harness (salty), Dissipates phlegm fire nodules. Swollen, sore throat, neck lumps.
Cautions and Contraindications
How Is Xuan Shen Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Xuan Shen
- Dosage: 9-30g
Conditions Potentially Related With Xuan Shen
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Where Xuan Shen Is Discussed
- TCM Herbal Formula Zeng Ye Tang Found Useful Against Primary Sjogren's Syndrome
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Three Widely Used Formulas for Cardiac Fibrosis Compared (Study)
- Yue Ju Wan Herbal Formula Shows Rapid Antidepressant Effect (Study)
- Understanding How Chai Hu Shu Gan Wan Help With Depression in Epilepsy Patients (Study)
- Successful Long Term Treatment of HIV/AIDS with Only Chinese Herbal Medicine
- Study Finds Yin Qiao Helpful and Safe for Children To Drop Fever
- Research - Benefits of Jiang Tang Wan Herbal Formula for Diabetes with Exercise & Meta-analysis
- Liu Wei Di Huang Wan Formula Shown To Prevent Post-Menopause Atherosclerosis
- Scorpions, Centipedes, and Hornets Nests: Chinese Herbal Medicine History
- Zuo Jin Wan Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful in Gastric (Stomach) Cancer
Formulas Which Generally Contain Xuan Shen
Our database contains 8 TCM Formulas where Xuan Shen is generally used
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about xuan shen? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2020 Yin Yang House Inc