Names Of Xue Jie
How Is Xue Jie Categorized?
Our Database Has 32 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Invigorate Blood Category
How Is Xue Jie Used Clinically?
Xue Jie Usages and Indications
- Dispels blood stasis, relieves pain - traumatic injury, fractures, contusion, sprains, bruising.
- Stops bleeding (topically) - external injury.
- Protects decay of ulcer's surface, generates flesh - chronic non-healing sores.
Cautions and Contraindications
- Avoid during Pregnancy.
How Is Xue Jie Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Xue Jie
- Dosage: 0.3-1.5g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Study Finds Xiao Chai Hu Tang Offers An Anti-Depressant Effect
- Effects of You Gui Wan and Zuo Gui Wan Herbal Formulas on Encephalomyelitis
- Chinese Herbal Formulas and Self-Help Acupressure for Colds and Flus - Yin Qiao, Gan Mao Ling, ...
- The Inner Workings of Herb-Partitioned Moxibustion For Crohn's Disease
- Ren Shen Yang Rong Wan Found Effective for Post Cancer Fatigue
- Chinese Herb Da Ji - Thistle - Found To Have Strong Beneficial Effects in Type I Diabetes
- Bu Zhong Yi Qi Wan - Why It Helps With Chemo Related Fatigue? (Study)
- Research - Benefits of Jiang Tang Wan Herbal Formula for Diabetes with Exercise & Meta-analysis
- TCM Formula Gan Mai Da Zao Wan Found Effective for "Several" Mental Health Issues
- Double Blind Study Finds Dang Gui Wan Effective For Menopausal Symptoms (Hot Flashes, Nightsweats)
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about xue jie? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- acupuncture used to decrease opioids in bariatric surgery
- Blood stasis in uterus and legs / herbal formula
- recurring boils
- Female senior , Ovaries , as / if related to Brain Health
- Im an acupuncture student
- Meridian Pen / Electronic Acupoint Massager with Laser/ Electronic Acupuncture Tendon Retractor Rod
- Cold and Thirst at night
- My Spleen is Weak
- Excess body heat
- Help with Covid Symptoms