Names Of Xue Jie
How Is Xue Jie Categorized?
Our Database Has 32 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Invigorate Blood Category
How Is Xue Jie Used Clinically?
Xue Jie Usages and Indications
- Dispels blood stasis, relieves pain - traumatic injury, fractures, contusion, sprains, bruising.
- Stops bleeding (topically) - external injury.
- Protects decay of ulcer's surface, generates flesh - chronic non-healing sores.
Cautions and Contraindications
- Avoid during Pregnancy.
How Is Xue Jie Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Xue Jie
- Dosage: 0.3-1.5g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Ye Gu Herb (Aeginetia Indica) Found To Have Anti-Cancer Benefits in Kidney/Renal Cancer Disease
- Lavender Oil Massage Helpful for Infantile Colic
- Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Rehumatoid Arthritis Induced Osteoporosis
- Bu Zhong Yi Qi Wan - Why It Helps With Chemo Related Fatigue? (Study)
- Study Finds Fructus Schisandra Chinensis (Wu Wei Zi) Useful for Cholesterol Reduction
- Chinese Herbal Formula Creates Metabolic Changes in Brains of Patients with Alzheimers Disease
- The Inner Workings of Herb-Partitioned Moxibustion For Crohn's Disease
- Qing Dai Herb Found To Counter GI Problems from NSAID Use
- Chinese Herb Da Ji - Thistle - Found To Have Strong Beneficial Effects in Type I Diabetes
- Research - Benefits of Jiang Tang Wan Herbal Formula for Diabetes with Exercise & Meta-analysis
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about xue jie? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- Tongue -teeth mark on tounge
- Pain in stomach
- Acupuncture Point Formula for treating Costochondritis
- What is zhu li da tan wan used for?
- how can know which organ is effected in Insomnia
- Application for symptoms
- Can blood stasis be cause of fibroids
- Spleen divergent channel
- Jin gu die da wan usage recommendations
- i can not feel the left pulse