Names Of Xue Jie
How Is Xue Jie Categorized?
Our Database Has 31 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Invigorate Blood Category
How Is Xue Jie Used Clinically?
Xue Jie Usages and Indications
- Dispels blood stasis, relieves pain - traumatic injury, fractures, contusion, sprains, bruising.
- Stops bleeding (topically) - external injury.
- Protects decay of ulcer's surface, generates flesh - chronic non-healing sores.
Cautions and Contraindications
- Avoid during Pregnancy.
How Is Xue Jie Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Xue Jie
- Dosage: 0.3-1.5g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Study Finds Xiao Chai Hu Tang Offers An Anti-Depressant Effect
- Study Finds Wu Zi Yan Zong Wan Herbal Formula Improves Sperm Production
- Rhinitis Study Finds Yu Ping Feng Wan with Western Treatment Far Superior to Western Treatment Alone
- Qing Dai Herb Found To Counter GI Problems from NSAID Use
- Chinese Herb Da Ji - Thistle - Found To Have Strong Beneficial Effects in Type I Diabetes
- Study Finds Chinese Herbal Formula Yin Chen Hao Tang Protects Liver From Cholestatic Damage
- Understanding How Chai Hu Shu Gan Wan Help With Depression in Epilepsy Patients (Study)
- TCM Formula Gan Mai Da Zao Wan Found Effective for "Several" Mental Health Issues
- Study Finds Wu Mei Wan Herbal Formula Protects Pancreatic Beta Cells in Diabetes
- Chinese Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Rehumatoid Arthritis Induced Osteoporosis
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about xue jie? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
- 70 y.o. woman with persistent diarrhea & other heat symptoms
- Question regarding acupuncture for emergency
- Iron constipation
- Neuro Muscular Distrophy"
- What are the points for infected boils please?
- Polyps (nasal) treatment with herbs
- Heavily rhinitis problem
- Xiao Yao san and Gui pi tan taken together with antidepressants and anxiolitic drugs
- CHAPPED LIPS, chronic
- She Xiang used?
Follow, Join, and Participate
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc