Names Of Xue Jie
How Is Xue Jie Categorized?
Our Database Has 31 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Invigorate Blood Category
How Is Xue Jie Used Clinically?
Xue Jie Usages and Indications
- Dispels blood stasis, relieves pain - traumatic injury, fractures, contusion, sprains, bruising.
- Stops bleeding (topically) - external injury.
- Protects decay of ulcer's surface, generates flesh - chronic non-healing sores.
Cautions and Contraindications
- Avoid during Pregnancy.
How Is Xue Jie Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Xue Jie
- Dosage: 0.3-1.5g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Analysis of TCM Herbal Formula Xian Fang Huo Ming Yin for Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Chinese Herb Da Ji - Thistle - Found To Have Strong Beneficial Effects in Type I Diabetes
- Study Explores Beneficial Effects of Popular Chinese Herbal Formula on Diabetic Retinopathy
- Rhinitis Study Finds Yu Ping Feng Wan with Western Treatment Far Superior to Western Treatment Alone
- Yunnan Baiyao Herbal Formula Found Helpful for Colitis / Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Commonly Used Chinese Herbal Medicine for Lupus - Lab Analysis
- Yi Guan Jian Herbal Formula May Aid Liver Damage
- TCM Formula Gan Mai Da Zao Wan Found Effective for "Several" Mental Health Issues
- Effect of Chinese Herbal Medicine on Breast Cancer
- Yue Ju Wan Herbal Formula Shows Rapid Antidepressant Effect (Study)
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about xue jie? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc