Names Of Xue Jie
How Is Xue Jie Categorized?
Our Database Has 31 TCM Herbs In The Herbs That Invigorate Blood Category
How Is Xue Jie Used Clinically?
Xue Jie Usages and Indications
- Dispels blood stasis, relieves pain - traumatic injury, fractures, contusion, sprains, bruising.
- Stops bleeding (topically) - external injury.
- Protects decay of ulcer's surface, generates flesh - chronic non-healing sores.
Cautions and Contraindications
- Avoid during Pregnancy.
How Is Xue Jie Prepared?
Dosage and Preparation Notes For Xue Jie
- Dosage: 0.3-1.5g
Related Posts From Our Blog
Blog Posts Concerning Herbal Medicine
- Basic Guidelines For Choosing An Appropriate Herbal Formula
- Chinese Herb, Sweetflag Rhizome, Found Protective Against Alzheimer's and Neurodegeneration
- Study Finds Wu Mei Wan Herbal Formula Protects Pancreatic Beta Cells in Diabetes
- Chinese Herbal Formulas and Self-Help Acupressure for Colds and Flus - Yin Qiao, Gan Mao Ling, ...
- Study Explores Beneficial Effects of Popular Chinese Herbal Formula on Diabetic Retinopathy
- Chinese Herbal Medicines - Teas vs. Prepared Pills/Granules - Researchers Say No Clinical Differences
- Introduction to Herbal Medicine - TCM, Western, Japanese
- Effect of Chinese Herbal Medicine on Breast Cancer
- Yue Ju Wan Herbal Formula Shows Rapid Antidepressant Effect (Study)
- Polygonum Multiflorum (He Shou Wu) Shows Beneficial Effect on Alzheimers Disease
Where Do I Go Next?
Recent Questions From Our Forum...
Have questions about xue jie? Or want to discuss treatment techniques? You may reach us and our community of practitioners by using our forums
Follow, Join, and Participate
Get Our App
Join Our Email List (3-5 email updates/yr)
All Content Copyright © 1999-2019 Yin Yang House Inc